• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

k3w7fmyk9hj91.png

Ever said if the Soul King created the Garganta and Dangai?
Pretty sure nothing existed before him except the Hell Hole.
He must've created Dangai, he is the one who put the boundary between life and death, I don't know if it's implied that he created the Garganta or not.

He must've created Dangai, he is the one who put the boundary between life and death, I don't know if it's implied that he created the Garganta or not.
Yeah the Garganta is still a Big Unknown,wish that Kubo actually answered questions like these instead of questions like-What are Ichika's views in regards to Yumichika's gender?

The hogyoku clearly resists the EE, as Urahara has not found a way to destroy it. Consequently, Aizen must also receive EE Resistance because of his Hogyoku-linked Type 8 Immortality.
💀 Urahara just can't ee stuff. And type 8 does not grant ee resistance lol.

Could Aizen have a small resistance to time manip?
Since if the Kototsu chased you, it woufl throw you off your original time axis by Centuries and the rapid flow of time would have killed them.
But he was only slightly thrown off course.
This thought just came to me and wanted to share it.

It is I think but I doubt that would grant it resistance lol. Especially if Urahara just never used it.
I know, in vsbw I doubt it, he used it in the last filler arc btw.

Even though its just a 50s kido and he can easily cast kido in the 90s, but yeah I don't think they will give him an EE if he didn't use it.

Actually now that I bring that up shouldn't his gran rey getsuga be spatial manip too since grc distort space?

Curious if the current accepted distance from Sk palace and SS were used, what tier woulf Yhwach have for lifting Wandenreich.

I know people are saying that this isn't true, when Yhwach said that he has a power that surpasses his own, he meant antithesis, but I disagree with this as there was a contradictory statement later when Uryu drank Yh blood and Yh said "your power shall awaken soon", so yeah thats the antithesis here meaning it wasn't awaken in the past, meaning the power that Uryu has that exceeds Yh power is just some kind of ability that makes him invulnerable for Yhwach, now it isnt really stated and it needs an assumption or weird interpretation to back it up when we go to Uryu vs Haschwalth, so I don't really care that much if people disagreed with this.
And actually Haschwalth implied the opposite by saying Uryu is a threat to Yh because of his Antithesis not anything else, so yeah the statements are contradicted tbh and I'm waiting for the anime in hope it will clear the vagueness around this

Have we ever fully determined why Yhwach couldnt see ryuken and Isshin and Uryu getting the arrow and see it being shot at him?
Even if he seen them I don't think he saw silver Arrow but fun fact is he still saw the future where he dies by Zangetsu it may be side effects of Jugram showing the future as a dream.

Uryuu is already special as he is the only quincy to ever be immune to Auswhallen and is stated by Yhwach himself to possess a power that surpass his own. Wouldn't be far fetched to say he have some kind of resistance to The Almighty.

Uryu is implied to be a Quincy Fullbringer hybrid. Ryuken puts him in the same category as Chad, Orihime and the Fullbringers and in the past Uryu's grandmother had a Hollow attack mark on her leg similar to Orihime when her brother save her from that car. Uryu and Ryuken could be second generation FULLBRINGERS like Aura Michibane and just haven't unlock their Fullbring powers yet. And upgrade save for later in the story. It could be the reason they are both alive and Yhwach couldn't take their powers with Auswhalen as it contained Hollow Reiryoku, but that is poisonous to Quincy. However, Fullbringer contain a piece of the Soul King, so that could had kept them alive.

Back