• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Condom Aizen imo.

It's 5 am so maybe we can talk about it after I wake up, but I think Aizens forms from Condom to Monster are stronger than any character in the bleach anime except for Dangai Ichigo.

I hope Applelord won't read this.
High end interpretations for Bankai Yama would place him above Butterflyzen, via Butterflyzen ~ Almighty Yhwach < Bankai Yama.

Condom Aizen dogwalks Fullbring Bankai Ichigo.

Even if you argue that Fullbring Bankai Ichigo is stronger than Condom Aizen, Ichigo can't kill Aizen while Aizen can eventually kill Ichigo via The Hogyoku's evolutions.

People bringing pre fkt scans to debunk Kisuke being at Aizen level in FKT, then they refuse to accept scans and feats from post fkt because they think Kisuke suddenly started to train after fkt
Bruuh not much time passed after his encounter with ulquiorra to say he jumped from base ulq level to aizen is just illogical. And your acting like ulquiorra didn't train and get stronger as well. Considering he's hybrid his growth rate should much faster then kisukes anyway.

It's pretty clear condom aizen is stronger. Yhwach felt the need to take yamas banzai himself due to its immense power. But didn't feel the need to do so for full bring ichigo. Condom aizen is above bankai yama

Bruuh not much time passed after his encounter with ulquiorra to say he jumped from base ulq level to aizen is just illogical. And your acting like ulquiorra didn't train and get stronger as well. Considering he's hybrid his growth rate should much faster then kisukes anyway.
3 months is a long time, Ichigo trained 3 months in the Dangai and got yoked (ik it’s more to it than that) but 3 months is a long time for someone who has training methods that condense 10 years of training to 3 days

High end interpretations for Bankai Yama would place him above Butterflyzen, via Butterflyzen ~ Almighty Yhwach < Bankai Yama.
That's just wank not even a high end interpretation. Aizen had Intel on Yamamoto power level including his banking. Yet the moment he reached his condom stage he deemed himself above all soul reapers

someone help me understand something here i just got up to the chapter yammy fights kenpachi

how the hell is kenpachi so strong? ichigo in his hollowed state could barely cut Yammy and this aizen is alot stronger than kenachi WITHOUT his eye patch on

am i missing something here?

someone help me understand something here i just got up to the chapter yammy fights kenpachi

how the hell is kenpachi so strong? ichigo in his hollowed state could barely cut Yammy and this aizen is alot stronger than kenachi WITHOUT his eye patch on

am i missing something here?
Kenpachi is just strong, you didn’t miss anything

High end interpretations for butterflyzen would place him at 4D :devilish:

unknown.png

You can actually argue that by the fact that Reio created the current world ~> uni or sth like that, then use the databook statement for monster Aizen transcending everything ~> Aizen is uni / Aizen is 4D.

Take it and go debate that on discord with your bleach goons server.
Higher dimensional mountains
If someone mentioned this argument tell him the raws uses the word the means erase not destroy so its an EE feat

Aizen should have unconventional resistance to EE because of Hogyoku, shouldn't he? Since he can only die if the Hogyoku is destroyed and the Hogyoku has EE resistance.

Ever said if the Soul King created the Garganta and Dangai?
Pretty sure nothing existed before him except the Hell Hole.

Ever said if the Soul King created the Garganta and Dangai?
Pretty sure nothing existed before him except the Hell Hole.
The Unified World, the Souls and Hollows existed before the Soul King, with Hollows being the main reason the world created him. And yes it was the Soul King who created Dangai, while Garganta is strongly implied that he was the creator of it as well, but I don't remember any objective and 100% conclusive statement regarding this.

Last edited:
Back