• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I’m currently going through the TYBW compiling a list of speed related feats, because I think we need a re-haul of TYBW speed scaling. Seeing how as of now it’s either up scaling Gin’s calc, using a poor distance calc, or Renji’s calc.

Considering how consistent lightspeed is by the TYBW.

And note who made it as well, since Kukui was on the previous thread.

I think Matt will try to downgrade it but I don’t know if it will succeed since even Damage was fine with it. Also just how big that thread was makes it unlikely that people want to do it again.

The only character that scales for stabilizing is the Weakened Soul King.

Then again as soon as he died the Cosmos started collapsing, so his stabilizing has the context of preventing immediate collapse.

This shouldn’t affect Bleach ratings at all. (Maybe WSK gets put to Unknown is about it).

Having made the thread that upgraded the God Tiers I can tell you with certainty that basically all of the God Tiers scale to destruction statements and not stabilization.

Having made the thread that upgraded the God Tiers I can tell you with certainty that basically all of the God Tiers scale to destruction statements and not stabilization.
As I asked earlier, if this is the case, why do none of the profiles make mention of Yhwach being able to destroy everything? His justification for 3-A/Low 2-C is
Stated to be above the Soul King, subjugated the Soul King with his own power
If WSK gets put as unknown then this justification becomes invalid, as do the justifications for Ichigo, Aizen, Mimihagi and Orihime's shields, since they get their justification from scaling to Yhwach

Also, I'd say it's basically certain that the new standards will lead to Bleach's stability feat being rejected, given that it's pretty clear the Bleach upgrades are what led to stability feats standards being revised to begin with.

As I asked earlier, if this is the case, why do none of the profiles make mention of Yhwach being able to destroy everything? His justification for 3-A/Low 2-C is

If WSK gets put as unknown then this justification becomes invalid, as do the justifications for Ichigo, Aizen, Mimihagi and Orihime's shields, since they get their justification from scaling to Yhwach
Yhwach was going to undo what prime soul king did, so no.

Yhwach was going to undo what prime soul king did, so no.
That has nothing to do with what I said, I'm fully aware of what Yhwach was going to do.

My point is, if that is accepted, why isn't that mentioned on anybody's profile? Currently their reasoning is just scaling to WSK who can stabilize everything, which will probably be invalid very soon.

It seems like they just put a poor justification on the profile, a change of justifications should be enough at this point

I’m bad at writing justifications lmao, I don’t have the privileges to change them tho.

That’s part of the current justification tho.

To be fair I dropped those justifications in the thread and everyone was like “sure” but I can change them and drop them here again :p.

I’m bad at writing justifications lmao, I don’t have the privileges to change them tho.

That’s part of the current justification tho.
Are you certain that the destruction statements were accepted in the thread? I didn't partake much in it so I'm not sure

@Damage3245 could you peep Almighty Yhwach’s justifications and see if they’re good to apply?

And if they are, unlock the profile so I can update his Almighty key or you do it?

@ others doesn't work for non-staff but I did go to his message wall to let him know about coming here to check.

In all honesty, all I know is that staff members can use it to summon people. For everyone else, might as well not exist.

So after Ichigo defeated Ywhach, Zangetsu stayed in it’s “True Zangetsu” form, that's cool to know, however I am still confused as to what the True Zangetsu form really is
fS5FKax.jpg

Back