• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Do it again
Create another Hogyoku, go through evolution, and become the SK?

Jokes on you in actuality Aizen is already sitting on the throne as Soul King, and everything that has happened from his fight against Dangai Ichigo to the events in the novels are a shared mental dream scape that Aizen's Bankai created

Create another Hogyoku, go through evolution, and become the SK?

Jokes on you in actuality Aizen is already sitting on the throne as Soul King, and everything that has happened from his fight against Dangai Ichigo to the events in the novels are a shared mental dream scape that Aizen's Bankai created
Who do you think brought the anime back?

I mean, didn’t 46 give him a good few millennia? There is a good chance people forget what he did and he can just **** around all he wants lol

Yhwach at his strongest would be around x12 baseline with Ichigo being at x60 in HM TB, x70 at his peak when he gets his previous powers back by the novel.

I mean, didn’t 46 give him a good few millennia? There is a good chance people forget what he did and he can just **** around all he wants lol

Yhwach at his strongest would be around x12 baseline with Ichigo being at x60 in HM TB, x70 at his peak when he gets his previous powers back by the novel.
Apparently multipliers don't really apply to tier 2

They can’t be use, because you can’t multiply the number of space times with multiplier, it’s a rule of the wiki so yeah.

You are just a stronger universal than him, that’s all. But it does not mean you can bust multiple universe because you are 5 times stronger.

Basically people think that if u have a multiplier when u are tier 2 it will mean u can now scale above to another tier

Low 2-C a 2x multiplier "oh cool so it can destroy 2 universes or more so he must be solid 2-C"

If u are low 2-C and have a 50x multiplier it does not mean u can destroy 50x universes but it just means u are 50x above baseline low 2-C

That still surprisingly doesn't exactly make much sense to me...I think it would be like the same as Continent Level? Where gaining a multiplier doesn't inheritly mean you jump to multi continental but just that you are above baseline? So now you can destroy a more chunky continent?

That still surprisingly doesn't exactly make much sense to me...I think it would be like the same as Continent Level? Where gaining a multiplier doesn't inheritly mean you jump to multi continental but just that you are above baseline? So now you can destroy a more chunky continent?
The difference is that in tier 2 and beyond you're no longer scaling 3D power. So trying to apply a 3D multiplier to a 4D+ power has some issues.

A few people told me that they can't be used in tier 2 at all, so thanks for clarifying.
Specifically they can't be used in 2-C and I think 2-A. Because once you get to infinite universes there's not much else a multiplier can do and 2-C you're still gonna be at the exact number of universes you're scaled to. If you're scaled to 6 universes even if you have a 10x Multiplier, that won't change your ap, unless you're fighting someone at the exact same scaling as you.

Meanwhile Low 2-C and I think 2-B multipliers matter, but you won't be jumping into higher tiers with them.

So I just pulled Ichidad on BBS and the character idle screen has further added to my far reaching extrapolation on Ichigo's Zanpakuto.

Quick rundown on the states of Zanpakuto:
  • Unreleased
  • Shikai
  • Bankai
  • Fused with Arm (Like Transcendent and God Aizen and Dangai Ichigo)
  • Fused with Self (Like TYBW Aizen and maybe like Mugetsu Ichigo and possibly Ichidad)
I said this a while back but I hypothesized that the Zangetsu Ichigo killed Yhwach with (the same one that Ichidad uses in BBS) is the "Fused with Self" final stage of the Zanpakuto just like Aizen's. It is called the "Zangetsu Within", and in BBS character screen for Ichidad he's sitting there without his Zanpakuto in sight. If you tap on characters on their idle screen they do their attack string, and for Ichidad he pulls his sword out of nowhere, just like how Aizen can do in the TYBW. While yes I could be extrapolating to the next universe, every other character has their sword on them in some capacity in the game (if they have a sword).

Sort of makes some sense too, we know Ichigo got the powers Yhwach stole from him back (via CFYOW). So he has all the powers he had when he used his True Shikai and True Bankai, but we see with Ichidad that his sword is just in the "OG Shikai" look (i.e. the Zangetsu Within). Which if that sword is the final evolutionary state of the Zanpakuto (like Aizen's) then it makes sense to stay like that rather than revert to an inferior form.

In b4 Kubo releases a guidebook saying Ichigo's "Zangetsu Within" is just for ***** and giggles and has no meaning.

I been trying to pull him or Rukia but all I get are dupes of everyone else TT

Edit: Doesn’t Aizen pull out KS’s sealed form? Guess this means that Ichigo is just pulling out Zangetsu’s sealed form so he just spent all of SS with a sealed Zan and Kubo pulled another Kenpachi on us lol

Last edited:
BLEACH EXTREME is the most popular Shōnen from the german publisher TOKYOPOP of 2020!!!
It is three times in the top 20 most sold manga of TOKYOPOP in 2020!!
BLEACH EXTREME 01- first place
BLEACH EXTREME 02 - fifth place
BLEACH EXTREME 03 - fifteenth place
Publisher TOKYOPOP listet die meistverkauften Manga des vergangenen Jahres: https://t.co/iH7ZdwqezQ

unknown.png

Back