• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Sooo , i re-read the flashback , isshin did came to the human world without permition so he was not with getei kaijou ..
Does that mean that full power white is base aizen level , or do we treat fake karakura isshin as being massively stronger than flashback isshin ?
Cuz the second option does not make much sense to me

Sooo , i re-read the flashback , isshin did came to the human world without permition so he was not with getei kaijou ..
Does that mean that full power white is base aizen level , or do we treat fake karakura isshin as being massively stronger than flashback isshin ?
White really only started pressuring Isshin after Aizen got the cheap shot on him right?

White really only started pressuring Isshin after Aizen got the cheap shot on him right?
base isshin stated that white was preassuring him and then forced him to use engetsu , they were evenly matched in speed and white parried many of isshin attacks as well, all that before the cheap shot

I mean, White has no anti-feats, and I see no reason old man Isshin would be stronger than Captain Isshin, considering he didn't have his Shinigami powers then, although ig you could say he trained over the AA because he got his powers back a couple months before fighting Aizen, and it'd make sense for him to want to prepare for that.

it's confirmed that all captains automatically get hit by the power seal as they pass through the senkaimon (whether she's referring to the official senkaimon gate or just them in general is vague):

0355-010.png

Although we know that isshin's gang was training for the FKT battle and we know how talented members of the great 5 nobles are so if you think that white was fodder or something (not saying you are) then isshin simply getting stronger during his training would make sense

So , it seens that white does not scale to those guys which is probrably for the better considering how white is supposed to get stronger over time

Jaymes said that his leak source in Japan from whom he buys scans, told him something very interesting. Disney has been in contact with Kubo after his Disney's collaboration for Loki. Disney is looking to buy Bleach from Kubo for two years now. That would mean disney will milk it and we'll have Bleach content for years to come. Sadly, it won't be Kubo's art.

Jaymes said that his leak source in Japan from whom he buys scans, told him something very interesting. Disney has been in contact with Kubo after his Disney's collaboration for Loki. Disney is looking to buy Bleach from Kubo for two years now. That would mean disney will milk it and we'll have Bleach content for years to come. Sadly, it won't be Kubo's art.

Nah. This could mean Kubo may give us a full hell arc. He’s not gonna give bleach away to some other writer until he can’t write. His injury should be healed

Kubo would never leave bleach to other people like that with no control

during the manga he barely wanted the help of editors to change things on his manga

He is.

Not only could he swap hands with aizen in just his base form, but aizen stated that isshin made a wise choice when he made distance between him and aizen and aizen verbatim states that distance only matters if you're relative to each other.

This is then backed up further as his base Getsuga Tenshou did more damage to 1st fusion aizen than any of kisuke's attacks and kisuke has his set of feats and statements that put him at base aizen level so it's consistent asf
Literally makes no sense. Aizen stated he was slowing down do the process of the hogyoku fusion. Aizen power is stated to be unmatched by anyone in ss except yamamoto. The db already stated their not on aizens level and was never harmed by any of their attacks. The were only breaking his shell which doesn't scale to aizen himself.

Isshin had trouble with a pre mature vasto lorde ichigo. Aizen scales above a stronger VL ichigo. He's not on aizens level this goes against aizens lore of him being the strongest shimigami

No, god no.

Literally makes no sense. Aizen stated he was slowing down do the process of the hogyoku fusion. Aizen power is stated to be unmatched by anyone in ss except yamamoto. The db already stated their not on aizens level and was never harmed by any of their attacks. The were only breaking his shell which doesn't scale to aizen himself.

Isshin had trouble with a pre mature vasto lorde ichigo. Aizen scales above a stronger VL ichigo. He's not on aizens level this goes against aizens lore of him being the strongest shimigami
big yikes. I'll respond to this meme response tomorrow gotta catch my beauty sleep pimp

two years from now or owning bleach rights only for two years?

"One step forward.
Never able to go back.
To a universe drenched
in a sea of blood."

Kubo with goat foreshadowing of Yhwach’s motives

Last edited:
Isshin isn't = or - to Base Aizen.

Y'all smoking straight dick if you believe that.
Like literally aizen assessed everyone's power level and the only people he deemed as a threat was yamamoto and kenpachi. If isshin was in anyway comparable to him. He would have been on his hit list.

Like gin has seen plp like isshin fight and still stated aizens powers were unequal to any of the captains.

Back