• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Currently talking with one of my friends about how dispersing the force of a strike over a larger area makes the strike weaker

is there such a thing as a crt to change the canonicity of things on normal wiki? wanna see if I can get bleach wiki to accept cfyow and safwy as canon

what why??
They did that to me for even asking “why don't you accept the novels as canon?”

A: “Kubo didn't put the pen on paper and wrote them himself.”

Something like that. And they banned me before I could even reply back.

Read their rules.

is there anything anyone from vsb could do anything in order to make the bleach wiki pricks have less power over what's accepted as canon or not?

New CRT for y’all nerds
spit-it-out-spit.gif

Isshin is like base aizen at best , everything after the hogyoku fusion started is aizen playing around
it's funny cuz the DB they were using literally confirms that aizen was just tanking all of their attacks.

but yh the base aizen > base/shikai yama meta seems to be growing more popular and it disturbs me :cry:

He's not even base aizen level tbh
He is.

Not only could he swap hands with aizen in just his base form, but aizen stated that isshin made a wise choice when he made distance between him and aizen and aizen verbatim states that distance only matters if you're relative to each other.

This is then backed up further as his base Getsuga Tenshou did more damage to 1st fusion aizen than any of kisuke's attacks and kisuke has his set of feats and statements that put him at base aizen level so it's consistent asf

Back