• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He could imagine Kenny‘s power, in its entirety as well, but what he couldnt imagine is Kenny‘s body.
He could imagine Kenpachi's shikai power. But not his bankai power which kenpachi's body couldn't handle.

So gremmys imagination, kenpachi's body<<kenpachis bankai

Shouldn’t Azashiro be physically 9-C? Apparently it’s stated that without his bankai, the average rukongai citizen or shinigami beats his ass

They aren’t nearly as destructive and threatening to the soul society. Yama was destroying it by existing. Whilst they have more power, they can be controlled easier
Ok so y'all are asking more so which is more threatening to SS. Kenpachi still a good pick considering he can't really control his Bankai and goes ape shit.

Gerard was such a huge threat that kenpachi removed the eyepatch and went shikai the first seconds

pretty impressive considering that with gremmy he didn’t even removed it at the end.

If you state x and never stated that you changed x opinion or show evidence that you changed x view, why should I assume that you changed x position?

If you state x and never stated that you changed x opinion or show evidence that you changed x view, why should I assume that you changed x position?
Because you’re provably not the same person today as you were yesterday. If you’re not the exact same I see no reason to assume all your viewpoints remained the exact same.

Yhwach should get immunity to immortality negation and death manipulation. Oestu said it would take multiple attacks to kill him

I told you Naruto was going to win. Seth is a Naruto fan. And Naruto always wins. Have you seen a popular video where Ichigo wins? Views = money and only Naruto can bring him the stuff. 😎

Back