• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

We find an assumed speed for Ichigo, then we use that speed + the travel timeframe to find the Reiōkyū distance from the soul society, then we use that distance for speed feats like Mimihagi’s travel, Yhwach’ Aüswalen, and his Darkness.
Thank you. I did the calc for the verse I'm talking about, got 5556km

didn't auswahlen calcs reach mftl due to the distance between the soul king palace and soul society?
Yeah pm, the argument was Ichigo could move relative to Ceros (beams of light = light speed) at the beginning of the story, so TS Ichigo should be traveling at least at ~LS.

Yeah pm, the argument was Ichigo could move relative to Ceros (beams of light = light speed) at the beginning of the story, so TS Ichigo should be traveling at least at ~LS.
what do they reach with bare minimum lightning travel speed for Ichigo? I'm sure the distance can at least reach ftl results with the amount of time it took Ichigo to get there

Remember that Ichigo may get a Schrift in the future as well. (No arsepulse since it was foreshadowed)

I have a theory that Ichigo may already has a schrift that has to do with manipulating "Fate". Or at least that's the power but not the schrift since Kubo confirmed that all the Quincy have their powers deep inside them and Yhwach just sees what the power is and unlocks them for "some" while others do it on their own. And Yhwach just assigns them a letter corresponding to that power. I think Ichigo when he asked in that chapter to "give me a strong blade to shatter fate" it came back to him as Zangetsu and he was able to beat Yhwach in the end because of it. After all The Blade Is Me and OMZ was able to summon multiple Zanpakutous into existence in Ichigo's training. I don't think Zabimaru can do that for Renji in his Bankai training.

In CFYOW the narrator says Aizen can win against Hikane if he wishes it. Same goes for when Ichigo stated Aizen probably lost because deep down he wish to become a normal Shinigami again. Isn’t this worth mentioning in his profile? That the Hogyōku can make win or lose a battle if he wishes it? Isn’t that more proof of Fate Manipulation?

In CFYOW the narrator says Aizen can win against Hikane if he wishes it. Same goes for when Ichigo stated Aizen probably lost because deep down he wish to become a normal Shinigami again. Isn’t this worth mentioning in his profile? That the Hogyōku can make win or lose a battle if he wishes it? Isn’t that more proof of Fate Manipulation?
Some people say that means he would need to go all out against hikone but this is wrong. Naja literally says aizen reiastu even while suppressed was much stronger than hikones

neither of those twitter accounts are mine 💀
Got seth to watch MoN yesterday after he saw my comment claiming 100 low tier shimigami are star level

He made a video on it saying we don't if that's only the power of those shimigami or if they were prepping them years in advance 💀

Mans needs some serious copium

Some people say that means he would need to go all out against hikone but this is wrong. Naja literally says aizen reiastu even while suppressed was much stronger than hikones
Different versions of Hikone. And the raws do say that Aizen would need to go all out to win.

Got seth to watch MoN yesterday after he saw my comment claiming 100 low tier shimigami are star level

He made a video on it saying we don't if that's only the power of those shimigami or if they were prepping them years in advance 💀

Mans needs some serious copium
Whats MoN? And could u link the vid

You know the Gotei 13 is seriously impressive in Tybw, they were outnumbered by the Sternritters who Shunsui said they cant beat without using bankai, and on top of that 4 elite Sternritter vastly more powerfull than any other Quincy,who also got buffed by Yhwach even more!!
Mayuri taking out Pernida is mad Impressive
He is the only person to solo(kinda) a Elite Guard.

Different versions of Hikone. And the raws do say that Aizen would need to go all out to win.
Really?Show me the exact wording. But yeah this statement was made right after naja analyzed hikone at his max power and compared his reiastu pattern to aizens saying aizens was much stronger but hikones is more complexed

Really?Show me the exact wording. But yeah this statement was made right after naja analyzed hikone at his max power and compared his reiastu pattern to aizens saying aizens was much stronger but hikones is more complexed
He doesn’t say Aizen’s is stronger, he says “their pattern is too complex. it’s different from Aizen’s simple and ridiculously strong pattern.” The only comparison is between the patterns, which is obviously contextualized by the fact that Hikone is a mix mash hybrid vs Aizen being a “pure” Shinigami, Hikone is a chimera literally. I think it’s in my og upgrade thread, the raws you’re talking about.

Back