• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hisagi needs Sleep Manipulation on his profile. CFYOW VOLIII - chapter twenty-four

Hisagi understood what Kyoraku was saying and tried to release Kazeshini’s bankai.

Now that Hikone had used up almost all their spiritual pressure, they were harmless. He thought that he could just use a simple hakufuku to put them to sleep, but…

It happened the moment he released the bankai with both their spiritual pressures almost fully depleted. Just as he saw Hikone’s zanpaku-to light up, a Hollow-like monstrosity—Ikomikidomoe—appeared and assaulted Hikone.

Hakufuku is a specific Kido, only people who should get it are those who displayed it

Hakufuku is a specific Kido, only people who should get it are those who displayed it
It's far to assume kido masters should get it as well like aizen,Byakauya ect

Oetsu's blade has to have some kind of instant death manipulation or regeneration negation. There is absolutely no way he can one-shot Gerard and Pernida, who literally have extremely powerful regeneration capabilities. Lille Barro confirmed that they didn't get a chance to use the powers they already had before the auwshalen power-up.

Oetsu's blade has to have some kind of instant death manipulation or regeneration negation. There is absolutely no way he can one-shot Gerard and Pernida, who literally have extremely powerful regeneration capabilities. Lille Barro confirmed that they didn't get a chance to use the powers they already had before the auwshalen power-up.
Yhwach would have resistance considering it would take multiple blows to kill him

tbh I can see the novel statement of "If they could be likened to planets" being utterly misinterpreted or just ignored as well as whatever new information the anime gives us and have planetary bleach be a permanent thing

I can’t believe people would kick you out off a discord because they don’t agree with you on something you said years ago. But he had some nice things to say. 🤭

You know i dont really care about Uni Bleach but i remember back in the day Bleach was always said to be the fastest Verse compared to Naruto,OP,Fairy Tail.but that isnt being said anymore Feels Bad 😭. I would rather have Mftl+ Bleach than Uni Bleach 🤷‍♂️

I mean... Go to my doc regarding Bleach's cosmology and feel for yourself how absurd Senna pushing planets away sounds.

I would drop the soul count to power from the Ikkumikidomoe part.

Also, do you have the RAW from CFYOW where Hiyori says the world would have ended in 3 days?

Back