• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Also the vizards should have resistance corruption type 1 and 2 they were infected with hollows powers and survived

IIRC the "intangible shinigami and hollows" statement from viz was a mistrans

Another translation has rukia talking about hollows and shinigamis can be interacted with by non-aware beings is due to them being highly dense in reishi

They do seem to be able to use intangibility at least in partial ways, see Acidwire in Orihime's room

0004-009.png

And also the reason why KS didn't work on Ichigo in this scene is because you have to see the sword release ritual before KS works. Aizen released KS before they all arrived on the scene and Yhwach had already fallen under KS when he went to see Aizen in the Muken. By default Ichigo did not fall under the effects of KS not because of his own resistance but because Aizen never caught him in the sword ritual which is what is required for KS to work in the first place. Ichigo arrived with an already released KS and didn't saw the released.

0684-003.png
0684-004.png
That was obvious

Why was for the Yamamoto Destroying Karakura town potentially calc used Pulverization instead of Vaporization?
Vaporisation is used for other fire attacks but not for the strongest fire type user in the series 🤨, something isnt adding up.

Why was for the Yamamoto Destroying Karakura town potentially calc used Pulverization instead of Vaporization?
Vaporisation is used for other fire attacks but not for the strongest fire type user in the series 🤨, something isnt adding up.
Safe lowball.

Try upgrading it. Lord Damage will smite you from Heaven before you can tho

Last edited:
But is the speed thread ever gonna end ? It's been like 20+ days now and the general consensus was nearly unanimous. Note that I'm not trying to rush anything, I'm just curious on what is its direction

But is the speed thread ever gonna end ? It's been like 20+ days now and the general consensus was nearly unanimous. Not trying to rush anything, I'm just curious on what is the direction so far
My guy I’m getting my ass handed to me by university finals chillllllll. It’ll get concluded eventually.

My guy I’m getting my ass handed to me by university finals chillllllll. It’ll get concluded eventually.
I got you but I thought your propositions were already updated. Regardless as I said I'm not trying to rush anything, was just curious on the thread status

I got you but I thought your propositions were already updated. Regardless as I said I'm not trying to rush anything, was just curious on the thread status
I’ll harass ask damage to respond when I’m available until then it doesn’t make a difference if he responds now or after I’m available.

Ichigo and aizen scale to yhwach here. The problem is that yhwach got downgraded to planetary and so did ichizen

Universe level, possibly Universe level+ via Environmental Destruction (Causes Garganta to collapse by destroying Soul Society) is what is stated in his profile.

Anyway, let's make them universal again, I have 2 hours of free time so has to be quick.

Universe level, possibly Universe level+ via Environmental Destruction (Causes Garganta to collapse by destroying Soul Society) is what is stated in his profile.

Anyway, let's make them universal again, I have 2 hours of free time so has to be quick.
We can use those two hours to play with your profile’s ar👀

Mrk status overflowing. Cluelessness immense.

I mean, that statement is hilariously redundant anyway, so we can just say universe level and be done with the theme, that way after reorganizing the entire powerscale of the manga everything will be in order.

I love the enthusiasm ngl. Uni bleach CRTs are like 10 pages minimum, and Hasch is like “Yeah let’s make them universal.” Bros rivaling ThitOneGoon and Lord Of The Goons in terms of Goonery

I mean, that statement is hilariously redundant anyway, so we can just say universe level and be done with the theme, that way after reorganizing the entire powerscale of the manga everything will be in order.
they made a rule so that no one can upgrade them to universal anymore

Back