• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Revision

some minor stuff regarding Yhwach

I’ve been a way for a while so I’m not sure if this is still a thing but a lot of people in general at one point believed that The Almighty wouldn’t work if Yhwach couldn’t directly see because Yhwach didn’t predict still silver. Obviously this is untrue since the actual explanation seems to be that Yhwach believed that future wasn’t real because of external circumstance.

Beyond that, Yhwach with the Almighty should have resistance to Power Modification as not only were his powers taken away, but they were also changed into those of a Black Ant, but he still retained the Almighty

The Almighty shouldn’t be classified as reactive evolution but rather Power Null as a result of Power Modification since rather than change himself to overcome the powers Yhwach changes and takes control of enemy powers by making them his ally

Yhwach with the Almighty should also have Causality Manipulation as he’s able to create futures where traps appear, but where enemies and Bankai are damaged as well, without also changing the preceding events

Outside of fan theories we don’t know why he didn’t see the arrow or know about it. But we already know he doesn’t have to be directly looking at you for his abilities to work. He did break Renji’s Bankai whilst turned away when he was going through the portal to see Aizen.

Yhwach doesn’t “change and take control of enemy powers”. They just don’t work against him once he knows about it. Their abilities still work the same way. So I’m not sure this would fall under power modification.

Also Ichibei’s power doesn’t really qualify as power modification. He manipulates the concept of names and words which hold power in Bleach. So I think his text manipulation and concept manipulation is okay I’d say. Yhwach himself didn’t resist the power but his Almighty did hence limited resistance.

Yhwach already has Fate Manipulation which covers this.

Power Modfication can have that effect. The implication in the statement is that the powers themselves become allied to him in some way, which is a change that falls under power mod (which adm is very vague since it’s any change or control of enemy powers).

and while that’s true, it is power null from concept manipulation and he did change his powers to those of a black ant, so it technically does fall under power modification. Rewriting powers would be enough.

I guess? Fate manipulation generally isn’t able to control fate in a way that ignores preceding events though, so causality manipulation does cover something it doesn’t, which is the only reason I mention it. If it was just fate manipulation he wouldn’t be able to make things like traps appear

If we consider the "all the powers I know take my side" as enough proof of him changing the powers, then power mod works I guess

I guess Ichibe's thing can count as power mod? I've never seen any other profile list it like that, but its technically correct, so the resistance is fine.

Neutral on the causality manip thing, as I've seen cases where being able to create a new future without changing the proceeding events is still just listed as fate manip, so eh

Wew quite a lot of stuff has happened with Bleach huh?

Anyway since that's all and done with I think Reio should have Type 4 Acausality? I think he more than qualifies for the most part, Type for is currently defined as the following Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

And that seems to fit the bill for Reio, Mimihagi and by turn Yhwach. For starters Reio is directly stated to be a being of contradiction, and various other exerts from the Manga seem to fit the bill accordingly.

But the Tsunayashiro ancestor doubted even this non-resistance. Afraid of the Rei-o escaping from his seal by himself; he neither wanted the Rei-o to live nor did he want to kill him. Continuing this helix of contradictions, the Right Arm of 'stagnation' and the Left Arm of 'Progress' were torn off." During that age, all of creation was in a state of ambiguity. There was neither life nor death; progression and regression flickered to and fro. Swaying and swaying slowly; this waning and waxing world waited for a hundred million years to cool down. Eventually, Hollows became a part of the circulation of souls... But before long, Hollows began devouring humans. And so, the circulation ceased. All those souls came together to form a gigantic Hollow, a Menos. The world became completely still. But you know, it's a strange thing. A new life came into being. As if the world itself naturally rejected it, he destroyed it and turned it into sands of reishi; thus, circulation began once again.

Strikes me as a blatant example of operating on a different system of Cause and Effect being that The Reio was around before ALL of creation, which would include causality. Furthermore Reio is labeled as a being of "contradiction" furthering his odd form of existence, also the fact that Orihime's own Causality Rejection failed to bring the Reio back as seen here.

Adding onto there's the Mimihagi and Pernida stuff, while one Governs Stagnation, granting him resistance to Precognition, and Pernida governing Evolution making him the opposite of Mimihagi, both started off as part of the Reio.

Mimihagi-sama, the Right Arm of the Rei-o, whom Captain Ukitake had accepted into his body when he was young.
Pernida Parnkgjas, a Quincy, was the Left Arm of the Rei-o
If the Right Arm governed 'stagnation' and the Left Arm governed 'progress', then why did the Rei-o lose both?
That means the Rei-o is neither 'stagnant', nor is he 'advancing'. That means he is in between the 'static' and the 'dynamic'.

This should also solve whatever issues with the previous issue they had (Abstract Existence I believe?) since Fate Manipulation can still work on Type 4 since it doesn't make them immune, and doesn't involve any complex paradoxes. In turn this would scale to Reio, Mimihagi and Yhwach.

Ah I see. I was confused cause you mentioned bleach had a lot of changes so I assumed you meant the low 2-C revision. My mistake

Yhwach already has power null.

One thing he need to be added to the profile, is conceptual manipulation

Different forms of power null should be specified, especially if it’s by a entirely different power like Power Mod

as for concept manipulation, can you give some context as to why he should?

Back