• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I was thinking but shouldnt we have Yamamoto 2x steonger than he is?
Atleast in SS Arc.
He lost his Arm meaning 1 of his 2 reiatsu vents is gone,meaning he cant exert his full power. So maybe put Far Higher with both Arms on his Profile?
Since another reiatsu vent would allow him to exert 2x more power and another hand gives him a boost bcs he can use both hands for Kendo.

that does not make him immune, that just prevents people from falling under it as long as they remain in touch before its activated, once the character lets go they can fall under as normal

I was thinking but shouldnt we have Yamamoto 2x steonger than he is?
Atleast in SS Arc.
He lost his Arm meaning 1 of his 2 reiatsu vents is gone,meaning he cant exert his full power. So maybe put Far Higher with both Arms on his Profile?
Since another reiatsu vent would allow him to exert 2x more power and another hand gives him a boost bcs he can use both hands for Kendo.
No, databooks say he didn’t get weaker.

No, databooks say he didn’t get weaker.
That dont makse sense, without the second arm he cant Exert all his reiatsu and he cant Get the Kendo boost by using 2 Arms.
Both of these are said in the manga.
So i am saying that the SS water vaporization feat could be 2x times faster if he could exert more Reiatsu by having both arms, so the time in the calcs should be lowered by 2xtimes realistically.
Idk even know why he doesnt have higher or Far higher rating since he couldnt use all his power in tybw since it would destroy SS?

we have been shown that Grimmjow losing an arm made him weaker, and Yhwach said he should have gotten his arm back, why?
Because one of his reiatsu vents is in his wrist.

didnt it say that he did get weaker, but not really by a lot?
No it says he didn't get weaker.

That dont makse sense, without the second arm he cant Exert all his reiatsu and he cant Get the Kendo boost by using 2 Arms.
So i am saying that the SS water vaporization feat could be 2x times faster if he could exert more Reiatsu by having both arms, so the time in the calcs should be lowered by 2xtimes realistically.
Idk even know why he doesnt have higher or Far higher rating since he couldnt use all his power in tybw since it would destroy SS?

we have been shown that Grimmjow losing an arm made him weaker, and Yhwach said he should have gotten his arm back, why?
Uh he trained in those two years post Aizen, there you go, not that complicated.

I was Also thinking the same

Doesn't matter what you think when it's stated Yama didn't get weaker...

13_Blades_1_armed_Yama_didnt_get_weaker.JPG

Back