• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't think there is ever a clear cut statement about such texts being canon or not. I personally consier them canon, otherwise they wouldn't bother puting them in. But i can't use them as proof for anything.
So technically viz removed them right?

Also anyone ever checked raw scans ? Just Asking

200.gif

They need everyone against me to defeat me. Inferior creature's can't stand up to me so they talk when I'm not around.... Weak.

Funny enough, Kubo deadass has went on record to say, he has left shit vague intentionally because it is more interesting and encouraging of discussion to leave it up to the readers to interpret the story as they please. Unironically why he didn't touch on Reio's origins in the manga.

Yeah I know, that's why I love reading Bleach because you can re-read and find something new to talk about.

I think the Waldenreich lifting calc from Yhwach isnt accepted bcs of the unknown distance/Time, will that change potentially with the Anime?
I mean i think it isnt accepted since it isnt on the Bleach Page with the calc.

I think the Waldenreich lifting calc from Yhwach isnt accepted bcs of the unknown distance/Time, will that change potentially with the Anime?
That almost has Planetary calculation i don't think it will get accepted.

When we get an anime time it’ll prolly get a calc, also at its best it’s less than where we currently scale the characters.

When we get an anime time it’ll prolly get a calc, also at its best it’s less than where we currently scale the characters.
Yeah but wouldnt it be like the best Feat with exception of Senna‘s feat?
Also this convo was some time ago but What happend to the Azashiro Spear Statement is that gonna be used or not?
I got 2 scans 1 english and 1 japanese where it does mention Spear>Kogyoku.
or do we need more evidence for it?

Also this convo was some time ago but What happend to the Azashiro Spear Statement is that gonna be used or not?
But Yama was stated to take his free time and destroy a planet 😹. Above planetary is inconsistent for bleach.

Damage wanted more context from SAFWY and I was too lazy/busy to translate entire chapters of a novel. So, I’m waiting for BBS to finish localizing it.

About the Gremmy's clones being multipliers thing.
Gremmy without any clones is fully capable of imagining Shikai Kenpachi's power, yet he needed a clone to create a meteor that was one shot by Shikai Kenpachi.
🤔

How is bleach Large Planet from the Senma feat which is Small Planet level?
I think it goes something like this:
Senna feat:Small Planet+ < Soul King Husk is Planetary< Large Planetary bcs Yhwach is just a lot more powerful than Senna and SK Husk

Back