• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This doesn't even make sense, why would they release a Bleach game when the TYBW anime isn't out yet?

Unless they're doing some promo for the anime along with the game, I don't see it happening.
THE NARUTO GAME DID THE FINAL ARC OF THE ANIME BEFORE IT WAS EVEN IN THE ANIME! GOKU ULTRA INSTICNT WAS RELEASE IN XENOVERSE 2 BEFORE HE EVEN APPEARED IN DRAGON BALL SUPER ANIME! IS CALLED MONEY! HYPE! MONEY! Lol

Corpos always do what they want even if we the fans lose on spoilers but maybe the game won't release this summer and will be push back for November or December. Or maybe it won't be a Bleach game at all. We do not know yet. We need to wait and see.

About the Gremmy's clones being multipliers thing.
Gremmy without any clones is fully capable of imagining Shikai Kenpachi's power, yet he needed a clone to create a meteor that was one shot by Shikai Kenpachi.
🤔
Whole things ja misunderstood by many people. Gremmy can imagine one thing at a time. If you look at all feats he doubled himself so that one clone can imagine himself survive the meteor blast.

Also OUTLIER outerspace is also same thing. He clearly closing the outerspace he created probably he wanted to block the gravity or whatever doesn't pull his true self along with Kenpachi.

Anyway the clones doesn't multiply his AP that doesn't make sense.

I think it goes something like this:
Senna feat:Small Planet+ < Soul King Husk is Planetary< Large Planetary bcs Yhwach is just a lot more powerful than Senna and SK Husk
Even we saw a star in that pocket dimension 🥸.

Its funny how hard to argue anything above Planetary for bleach

Yeah but Wasnt Sasuke Exhausted when the Kunai harmed him,he was like almost out of chakra
He was off guard that's like saying pre god tree kaguya scales to isshiki and base boruto scales to fused momo for stabbing his rinnegan.

He was off guard that's like saying pre god tree kaguya scales to isshiki and base boruto scales to fused momo for stabbing his rinnegan.
Somehow Boruto scales to Sasuke. I haven't watch the anime since Momo did I missed something? I'm a manga ony reader now.

As seen with Ichigo getting shanked as a soul, he doesn’t auto die but just loses his powers. It’s like Uryu negging Cirucci like that as well yet she survived anyway until the Exequias killed her.

As seen with Ichigo getting shanked as a soul, he doesn’t auto die but just loses his powers. It’s like Uryu negging Cirucci like that as well yet she survived anyway until the Exequias killed her.
I guess but wouldnt this Give Byakuya Sealing or Pressure points ability?

Don’t think so. It’s a Bleach soul specific thing so it depends how verse equal would treat it. It would be more akin to power null imo since it doesn’t seal any powers. As for pressure points, it would be limited at best.

Don’t think so. It’s a Bleach soul specific thing so it depends how verse equal would treat it. It would be more akin to power null imo since it doesn’t seal any powers. As for pressure points, it would be limited at best.
Nah Uryu says it seals his Spiritual Powers so that he can never become a shinigami again.
Wouldnt this atleats constitute limited Sealing or would it simply fall under Soul Manipulation?

Back