• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Did Something ever come of this Panel? I know there was a crt for Gremmy but why wasnt this accepted?
Shouldnt this give him some sort of Ability like Immortality type 5 or Incorporeality or idk something? Dont really know what

I’ve got some Gremmy plans if we ever get expanded anime info or a databook
We will prob get more dialogue with Gremmy so that could help 🤷‍♂️,Databook would be amazing,since we lack one for Tybw.
Really want to upgrade Gremmy since people think he is weak compared to many people bcs he “lost” to Kenny 😑

Gremmy is arguably stronger than all the elite Sternritter except Gerard, AP wise
Wouldnt Gremmy scale to Kenpachi full power,since he said he could imagine Kenpachi power perfectly,he could imagine it in its entirety. But couldnt Imagine a body contain all of that power,makes sense since even Kenny’s body cant handle his own power.
Am i correct to assume that Gremmy=Cfyow Kenny, or am i stretching it?

Gremmy got killed by Kenny’s full power, so he doesn’t fully scale to Kenny.
But didnt Gremmy say that he can imagine his Power but cant imagine a body that is capable of containing said power.
So i wouldnt say Kenny power killed him, his own Imagination killed him bcs he tried to make a body containing all that power

But didnt Gremmy say that he can imagine his Power but cant imagine a body that is capable of containing said power.
So i wouldnt say Kenny power killed him, his own Imagination killed him bcs he tried to make a body containing all that power

Gremmy can imagine his own death, he doesn’t scale to something that off rip kills him

Gremmy can imagine his own death, he doesn’t scale to something that off rip kills him
How can he imagine himself dying when he erased his own Image of Death?
What killed him is hiw own Imagination trying to imagine a body capable of Standing all his power 🤷‍♂️.
Ngl this is pretty confusing hopefully the anime dialogue reveals more about this matter

How can he imagine himself dying when he erased his own Image of Death?
What killed him is hiw own Imagination trying to imagine a body capable of Standing all his power 🤷‍♂️.
Ngl this is pretty confusing hopefully the anime dialogue reveals more about this matter
My man literally said that had he not cleared his mind he would’ve made his death a reality. His power is dangerous to himself.

My man literally said that had he not cleared his mind he would’ve made his death a reality. His power is dangerous to himself.
Before he erased his Image of Death, he literally Cant imagine himself dying anymore, he literally says he doesnt have the risk of dying again.

And he imagines a power that kills him later. Not up for debate
He didnt Imagine himself dying, him dying was a byproduct of trying to imagine something that he couldnt.and bcs he couldnt imagine this is why he died.
He cant Imagine himself dying anymore is the point,doesnt mean he cant die.

He didnt Imagine himself dying, him dying was a byproduct of trying to imagine something that he couldnt.and bcs he couldnt imagine this is why he died.
He cant Imagine himself dying anymore is the point,doesnt mean he cant die.
My bad for wording it poorly, my stance is he can be killed by his imagination. As seen when he gets killed by a power he imagines.

My bad for wording it poorly, my stance is he can be killed by his imagination. As seen when he gets killed by a power he imagines.
Yes i agree he can be killed by his own imagination, but my point is that he cant imagine himself dying anymore.
So in essence if something goes wrong with his Imagination he could get killed,but he cant actively Imagine himself dying bcs that image doesnt exist anymore.
Idk if i can explain it better,this is how i view it.

Yes i agree he can be killed by his own imagination, but my point is that he cant imagine himself dying anymore.
So in essence if something goes wrong with his Imagination he could get killed,but he cant actively Imagine himself dying bcs that image doesnt exist anymore.
Idk if i can explain it better,this is how i view it.
Yeah that’s fine, but the point is Gremmy can imagine power that scales above himself. That’s how he died, imagine a power greater than what he could handle.

Yeah that’s fine, but the point is Gremmy can imagine power that scales above himself. That’s how he died, imagine a power greater than what he could handle.
But where does that scale him, like said in the Scan he was able to Imagine Kenpachi power Perfectly and in its entirety, but what he coulnt imagine is and i quote: “The Fact that only Your body could stand your Power“
He has no problem imagining his power.
I am confused what he meant by what he couldnt imagine.

But where does that scale him, like said in the Scan he was able to Imagine Kenpachi power Perfectly and in its entirety, but what he coulnt imagine is and i quote: “The Fact that only Your body could stand your Power“
He has no problem imagining his power.
I am confused what he meant by what he couldnt imagine.
Personally I scale 7 Gremmy to eyepatch ShiKen level because the 6 Gremmy suicide bomb did some good damage to eyepatch ShiKen. It means nothing if he can imagine CFYOW Kenny’s power if it kills him immediately.

Personally I scale 7 Gremmy to eyepatch ShiKen level because the 6 Gremmy suicide bomb did some good damage to eyepatch ShiKen. It means nothing if he can imagine CFYOW Kenny’s power if it kills him immediately.
Hm yeah thats fine, i personally think its higher but i can see it from your pov.
Q: do you believe Gremmy is the SK brain?
A lot of things point to it, and if it so wouldnt he be a lot more powerful?

Hm yeah thats fine, i personally think its higher but i can see it from your pov.
Q: do you believe Gremmy is the SK brain?
A lot of things point to it, and if it so wouldnt he be a lot more powerful?
I think it’s highkey implied to be the case, Gremmy was massively powerful, and his dead brain even fueled Hikone to become SK level.

CFYOW hypothesizes that Gremmy is Reio’s brain.
Why would sk have a dumb kid brain tho? And not really they just said hikone was made of sk fragments,1000 s of souls and a qunicy brain.

And gremmy didn't have powers till yhwach granted him his scrift

As is typical with Bleach it ain't outright stated, and is rather just a postulate, but I think it is what is being suggested.

Yeah Bleach barely outright states anything and leaves it to discussion. This makes everything problematic since people want direct quotes even though sometimes things are pretty obvious.

Why would sk have a dumb kid brain tho? And not really they just said hikone was made of sk fragments,1000 s of souls and a qunicy brain.

That's not true, the whole schrift thing turned out to be innate in the people that have or had them. Yhwach just saw it as if it was written on their bodies or at least that's what I got from the Klub Kubo thing.

Also wasn't Gremmy isolated and hidden so he wouldn't grow too powerful, it seemed like if Yhwach let him evolve too much he would've been a problem for him.

You clearly missed the part where I said "CFYOW hypothesizes that Gremmy was Reio's brain". Maybe he wasn't, maybe he was, that's why it's a hypothesis.

Also, if you think Gremmy is dumb, you don't understand truly how his ability works, nor do you understand the fight beyond the surface level of big unga bunga explosions.

Also, who said Reio and Gremmy are equally intelligent?

Yeah Bleach barely outright states anything and leaves it to discussion. This makes everything problematic since people want direct quotes even though sometimes things are pretty obvious.
Funny enough, Kubo deadass has went on record to say, he has left shit vague intentionally because it is more interesting and encouraging of discussion to leave it up to the readers to interpret the story as they please. Unironically why he didn't touch on Reio's origins in the manga.

That's not true, the whole schrift thing turned out to be innate in the people that have or had them. Yhwach just saw it as if it was written on their bodies or at least that's what I got from the Klub Kubo thing.

Also wasn't Gremmy isolated and hidden so he wouldn't grow too powerful, it seemed like if Yhwach let him evolve too much he would've been a problem for him.
The point is he ant have those powes prior to yhwach awakening it like all the other sterns. If he was sk's brain he would naturally have powers like the other fragments

You clearly missed the part where I said "CFYOW hypothesizes that Gremmy was Reio's brain". Maybe he wasn't, maybe he was, that's why it's a hypothesis.

Also, if you think Gremmy is dumb, you don't understand truly how his ability works, nor do you understand the fight beyond the surface level of big unga bunga explosions.

Also, who said Reio and Gremmy are equally intelligent?
When gremmy's brain was put into hikone they said he behaved just like gremmy. So the brains personality is still gremmy regardless who has it

The point is he ant have those powes prior to yhwach awakening it like all the other sterns. If he was sk's brain he would naturally have powers like the other fragments
Pretty sure he only said Gerard being the Heart was a rumour.

And lastly we do not know for certain if Gremmy awakened his powers solely thanks to Yhwach or if it was a similar case as postulated with Gerard and I believe Lille and Pernida.

When gremmy's brain was put into hikone they said he behaved just like gremmy. So the brains personality is still gremmy regardless who has it
Similar tendencies is not the same as acting exactly alike...

Back