• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You know exactly what you meant by that don't be indirect or don't say anything at all. But call it what you want
I do in fact know exactly what I meant. You however don’t. Next time, try not to assume the worst about someone else. The very fact that you think I was serious and actually bothering to insult you over fiction of all things, especially on such a stupid topic, points to you believing it on some level. Blame your own insecurities and not me for you failing to understand sarcasm.

Was gunna type an essay but let me help you out

"Thank God other people get it" "oh look other people get it" there's probably a dozen ways you can't word that without making it sound like I don't have a functioning brain. Intention or not sounds alot similar to being called dumb especially after a big debate you don't agree with. Idk why you typed all that extra stuff. But if thats a joke then I can be a comedian so better just take helpful advice

Ulq which Ichigo confirmed btw
Ichigo wasn't conscious when he fought SE Ulq, so to say Ichigo is aware of SE Ulq's full capabilities is a bit meh at best

SE Ulq < SE Ulq's strongest attacks (10x or higher) ~< half power FH Ichigo ~ Res Cien > every other Espada. Considering SE Ulq spams Lanza in character, I can see him sweeping the OG Espada with Lanza spam.

Ichigo wasn't conscious when he fought SE Ulq, so to say Ichigo is aware of SE Ulq's full capabilities is a bit meh at
What do you mean? Ulq went into his SE exactly to make Ichigo understand the difference in power and despair, and you are saying that Ichigo doesnt know the difference? This doesnt make sense to me.

SE Ulq < SE Ulq's strongest attacks (10x or higher) ~< half power FH Ichigo ~ Res Cien > every other Espada.
FH Ichigo easily bare handed stopped Lanza and his hand wasnt even damage, Ulq is not even close to his level, the fight was basically FH Ichigo annihilating Ulq easily without any problems, therfore nor Ulq neither his Lanza are close to Cien/FH Ichigo level either.

I can see him sweeping the OG Espada with Lanza spam.
I fail to understand how Ulq was stronger than all espadas or has an attack that can destroy them easily, yet this was never stated or implied in the manga, even Kubo in the Databook quotes the manga statements that put others above him in his ranking and in the pages where he talks about them like Yammy for example.
The only way to say that Ulq can kill them is the same way to claim that Ulq will kill Yama and Aizen using his Lanza and make him the strongest character in the anime after Hogoyku Aizen and Dangai Ichigo.

Which is the reason I keep saying to keep things as they are, Ulq isnt stronger than all the espada, its the best scaling for him that fits into the story without contradicting anything or being flawed with so many things that dont make any sense.

This dude ***** on ur fav espada. Stop coping.

91b07944d58f485195b33b23349a5995.jpg

I call him Yee-wack or Yahweh if im feeling spicy but its pronounced as yu ha baha atleast its what his voice says in BBS.

I'd agree if Lilith and naamnah (weaker characters than lucifero)

didn't have concept manip just because it was stated

This is the averag anime stuff to hype some character up, it's like giving Lille conceptual manipulation because "in front of his ability the very concept of dodging is useless" or something like this
would make sense if a weaker lower ranking character wasn't stated to also effect concepts

Idk the scan seems pretty legit to me. Even though I don't know much about Black Clover from the way the character described what his magic can do doesn't seem like hyperbole especially when he goes out of his way to say intangible concepts and how his magic interacts with them. Just doesn't seem like a throw away line from the mangaka just for hype imo. This should probably be brought up in the BC discussion thread instead to see what people who read the manga think.

Last edited:
I'm to illiterate to explain it properly but from the scans "to affect intangible concepts" sounds like a flowery blanket term for he can affect abstract things or npi.

Its the same case with Lillie barro when he says "Theres no room for such a concept as dodging to interfere with it" hes not manipulating concepts, its just a flowery term for theres no ideas or notion of dodging it cause its a infinite/space hax beam.

but the Black clover author has bought the term up many times its possible.

I'm to illiterate to explain it properly but from the scans "to affect intangible concepts" sounds like a flowery blanket term for he can affect abstract things or npi.

Its the same case with Lillie barro when he says "Theres no room for such a concept as dodging to interfere with it" hes not manipulating concepts, its just a flowery term for theres no ideas or notion of dodging it cause its a infinite/space hax beam.

but the Black clover author has bought the term up many times its possible.

would totally agree with you if a weaker character didn't have concept manipulation already due to the same type of statements

Well either the weaker characters get npi(affecting abstract hax) or the wiki bites the bullet and gives stronger characters concept manip for similar statements not a big deal.

I don't get how Lilith and namah having pseudo conceptual manipulation helps tho, different characters with different abilites regardless of who's overall stronger and simply I don't think this case configures as concept hax

Ichigo wasn't conscious when he fought SE Ulq, so to say Ichigo is aware of SE Ulq's full capabilities is a bit meh at best

SE Ulq < SE Ulq's strongest attacks (10x or higher) ~< half power FH Ichigo ~ Res Cien > every other Espada. Considering SE Ulq spams Lanza in character, I can see him sweeping the OG Espada with Lanza spam.
All of the other espada(ranked 1 or lower) are also bellow 15% of cien's power since rage yammy(2 times weaker than ressurection yammy) is less than 30% of base cien, while ulq is roughly 10% due to FH scaling
Iirc even if the other espada are slightly superior he can still win via regen CO and lanza spam
Like barragan wins via hax, starkk is questionable because cien was scared of his strongest attacks
But halli and yammy are getting sweeped, hallibel does not use any attack who has a multiplier and do not have any good hax
Yammy is roughly 3 times stronger than ulqui, but he is to slow, ulqui can just spam lanza untile he dies, and i doubt balas are doing any damage

Last edited:
I don't get how Lilith and namah having pseudo conceptual manipulation helps tho, different characters with different abilites regardless of who's overall stronger and simply I don't think this case configures as concept hax
Tbf I would say it more so qualifies for NPI than concept manip since they are not directly affecting or manipulating a concept and we do not know to what degree they do. The only thing we do know is that the spells are able to interact with 'concepts' but eh since some profiles already accept similar statements for other characters as Limited CM don't see the harm in doing the same, after all one way or another they are 'kinda 'affecting concepts which is why they are listed as Limited. (Or maybe Limited CM should be removed from the other characters to make it more consistent)

would totally agree with you if a weaker character didn't have concept manipulation already due to the same type of statements
Weaker characters having concept manipulation doesn't mean strong character should have it. By your logic Ichigo and Aizen should get conceptual manipulation because Ichibē has it

Back