• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Tbf I would say it more so qualifies for NPI than concept manip since they are not directly affecting or manipulating a concept and we do not know to what degree they do. The only thing we do know is that the spells are able to interact with 'concepts' but eh since some profiles already accept similar statements for other characters as Limited CM don't see the harm in doing the same, after all one way or another they are 'kinda 'affecting concepts which is why they are listed as Limited. (Or maybe Limited CM should be removed from the other characters to make it more consistent)
Actually BC author kinda hyping up fate concept and everything in manga. When Lucifer made his entry he put a statement of Transcended fate or something. It's just like flowery language

Actually BC author kinda hyping up fate concept and everything in manga. When Lucifer made his entry he put a statement of Transcended fate or something. It's just like flowery language
Yeah, I wonder if this concepts/fate trascending magic will stop him from being beaten up next chapters like the beyond fate Morris who really didn't leave a mark

Weaker characters having concept manipulation doesn't mean strong character should have it. By your logic Ichigo and Aizen should get conceptual manipulation because Ichibē has it
no the stronger character should get it because they vastly outscale the weaker character in terms of every hax they have which should include the concept manip they have in their profiles

Tbf I would say it more so qualifies for NPI than concept manip since they are not directly affecting or manipulating a concept and we do not know to what degree they do. The only thing we do know is that the spells are able to interact with 'concepts' but eh since some profiles already accept similar statements for other characters as Limited CM don't see the harm in doing the same, after all one way or another they are 'kinda 'affecting concepts which is why they are listed as Limited. (Or maybe Limited CM should be removed from the other characters to make it more consistent)
The thing I'm seeing as odd is how in the post a mod is arguing against giving limited cm to lucifero when Lilith and naamnah have it for the same reasons

I don't get how Lilith and namah having pseudo conceptual manipulation helps tho, different characters with different abilites regardless of who's overall stronger and simply I don't think this case configures as concept hax
because whatever concept manip they have is inferior to lucifero who is the highest known ranking devil

no the stronger character should get it because they vastly outscale the weaker character in terms of every hax they have which should include the concept manip they have in their profiles
As i said lower tier having conceptual manipulation doesn't make higher tier should have it. Also what feats does that guy have beside statement

Yeah, I wonder if this concepts/fate trascending magic will stop him from being beaten up next chapters like the beyond fate Morris who really didn't leave a mark
What i think is BC author kinda trying to give haxes to his characters but he doesn't understand what are concepts. Atleast for now i don't see anything major on Conceptual level

Looks like he overwhelmed Dorothy with his own power by obtaining large amount of magic. I mean what is instability has anything to do with Concepts?.
he didn't overwhelm he straight up destroyed the spell. And concepts are naturally intangible meaning you can't interact with them normally. just like you can't interact with the concept of dreams which Morris was able to do

Last edited:
Yeah talking about bleach like we should
Does anyone fells like kubo accidentaly made zommari too op, like fastest espada + busted hax , like he is only 7 but i don't think most of the others can do anything to him

Don't know about that , stark ressurection never felt like a massive speed amp
But you can argue that ressurection zommari can't even use sonido so if it is ressurection vs ressurection stark might win
Yeah thats why I said. By feats i would put Shunsui above Byakuya speed. So stark kinda makes me feels like faster than both Byakuya and zomari.

Btw doesn't it feels like Shunsui shikai amp his abilities just like kenpachi. I don't know just saying.

He was playing with stark in base when stark uses resurreccion he uses his shikai.

Can someone take a look at this. It kinda looks like negacion can be used as infiltration technique.
None of the researchers had noticed "that". If Mayuri had been present, he may have, but he was currently on trial. A thin thread of Negacion, so thin it was invisible to the human eye. It crept further and further into the Institute. The researchers are chatting amongst themselves while analysing the data about the Ryoka that’s being sent in. It seems Kurumadani had also reported about the masked woman earlier, but they hadn’t analysed his report yet. Akon suddenly felt a chill. Not only him. The others did too. They could sense a sinister reiatsu boil up from inside the observatory room — the room which they were currently in. Everyone stopped what they were doing. And yet they heard the sound of someone typing on a keyboard from the corner of the room. From the president’s desk. When they turned to the sound, they saw a man sitting behind the desk, with a faint smile on his face.

Idk the scan seems pretty legit to me. Even though I don't know much about Black Clover from the way the character described what his magic can do doesn't seem like hyperbole especially when he goes out of his way to say intangible concepts and how his magic interacts with them. Just doesn't seem like a throw away line from the mangaka just for hype imo. This should probably be brought up in the BC discussion thread instead to see what people who read the manga think.

The thing about BC for me at least is that the Lightspeed shit and all other element stuff made sense (light magic being lighspeed, it reflected off the mirrors), but then I got so confused when they added the true elements. Luck was supposedly lightning speed with his magic, until we find out that he got true lightning with the Heart Kingdom's magic technique. This also applied to the fire magic as well as other elements, so unless I'm making a mistake somewhere, would that not mean that the elements we see (prior to this "true" element thing) aren't real elements?

The thing about BC for me at least is that the Lightspeed shit and all other element stuff made sense (light magic being lighspeed, it reflected off the mirrors), but then I got so confused when they added the true elements. Luck was supposedly lightning speed with his magic, until we find out that he got true lightning with the Heart Kingdom's magic technique. This also applied to the fire magic as well as other elements, so unless I'm making a mistake somewhere, would that not mean that the elements we see (prior to this "true" element thing) aren't real elements?
If they accept that as conceptual manipulation i am gonna create a CRT of bleach characters 🌚👌.

Well i don't think bleach gets any upgrade even with valid source.

Wonderwiese was created to seal off Yama flames. That technically doesn't put him above Aizen or anyone. If he fight Byakuya or kenpachi his abilities would have gone to waste. Because they would have slashed him apart

Back