• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Was there ever a discussion on why Roka couldnt Copy Barragans‘s Respira?
Like the only thing she couldn’t copy was Aizens powers from the hogyoku and Respira.
•Does it imply that Respira is something a bit more special compared to other espada abilities?

Was there ever a discussion on why Roka couldnt Copy Barragans‘s Respira?
Like the only thing she couldn’t copy was Aizens powers from the hogyoku and Respira.
•Does it imply that Respira is something a bit more special compared to other espada abilities?
Need to check

People should stop asking about things like that from SAFWY, we don't know the context for anything there
Why is context needed?
She quite clearly says she cant copy something like Aizens powers or Barragans Respira. Indicating to us something is special about his Power or it could be something like she cant copy Barragans protective sphere.

Why is context needed?
She quite clearly says she cant copy something like Aizens powers or Barragans Respira. Indicating to us something is special about his Power or it could be something like she cant copy Barragans protective sphere.
Kubo Clearly thought about Yama Barragan broken haxes.

Why is context needed?
No it just says she can't copy abilities only power

here is the link for the portuguese translation of SAFWY for those who asked , since linking scanlator can cause issues ( doubt it, but it can ) i will be deleting it soon

https://**********.net/manga/bleach-spirits-are-forever-with-you/8045

here is the link for the portuguese translation of SAFWY for those who asked , since linking scanlator can cause issues ( doubt it, but it can ) i will be deleting it soon

https://**********.net/manga/bleach-spirits-are-forever-with-you/8045
Error 1020 Ray ID: 6d5e83173f9c0a3a • 2022-01-30 23:34:37 UTC
Access denied

The thing about BC for me at least is that the Lightspeed shit and all other element stuff made sense (light magic being lighspeed, it reflected off the mirrors), but then I got so confused when they added the true elements. Luck was supposedly lightning speed with his magic, until we find out that he got true lightning with the Heart Kingdom's magic technique. This also applied to the fire magic as well as other elements, so unless I'm making a mistake somewhere, would that not mean that the elements we see (prior to this "true" element thing) aren't real elements?
magic can be amped with their mana that's why luck is ftl

also as for true elements

magic can be amped with their mana that's why luck is ftl

also as for true elements

I get that magic can be amped, but that doesn't really change anything. If the truest form is the real elements that just means that whatever they throw isn't real or pure, I think Time would be the only exception tho since every other grimoire looks completely different than Julius' grimoire, so he just built different.

I get that magic can be amped, but that doesn't really change anything. If the truest form is the real elements that just means that whatever they throw isn't real or pure, I think Time would be the only exception tho since every other grimoire looks completely different than Julius' grimoire, so he just built different.
did you read it? it's not actually a different element it's the element amped to oblivion

"True Magic naturally absorbs any mana, or parts of it located within a spell, transmigrating the taken energy into a source in which fuels its own, allowing for a consistently dramatic increase of the energy’s power to overwhelm spells"

"true magic is an energy that is capable of amplifying the forms of other magics into its most truest form. It stems from the Angel race and is connected to the bonded-host grimoire."

Dude the wiki paged you link is part of some complete fanfic/what if alternate timeline made by some discord roleplayers. the true magic page is using a picture of sting from fairy tail, true magic doesn't stem from some angel race afaik. the angel page is even using a picture from nanatsu no taizai.

did you read it? it's not actually a different element it's the element amped to oblivion

"True Magic naturally absorbs any mana, or parts of it located within a spell, transmigrating the taken energy into a source in which fuels its own, allowing for a consistently dramatic increase of the energy’s power to overwhelm spells"

"true magic is an energy that is capable of amplifying the forms of other magics into its most truest form. It stems from the Angel race and is connected to the bonded-host grimoire."

I did read, it literally says true magic makes it into it's truest form which means anything they use is not the true element. Also why are you using this Black Clover fanon wiki? Also why is Sting from FT on the page?

Dude the wiki paged you link is part of some complete fanfic/what if alternate timeline made by some discord roleplayers. the true magic page is using a picture of sting from fairy tail, true magic doesn't stem from some angel race afaik. the angel page is even using a picture from nanatsu no taizai.
didn't realize that until now

I did read, it literally says true magic makes it into it's truest form which means anything they use is not the true element. Also why are you using this Black Clover fanon wiki? Also why is Sting from FT on the page?
didn't read the actual title of the link when I clicked it. also "truest form" means it's completely natural and not enchanced by outside mana to make it faster or stronger

My joke aside this is a bleach thread lets try to stay on topic
Anywhay does anyone have any question about SAFWY so i can answer and thus validate by existence? (Serious guy i need that in my life right now)

Loses to lille or gerard but depends on if east is able to affect lille intang due to it being EE but even still gotta approach lille. And if he can permanently kill gerard or gets overpowered. Pretty sure only east is EE and that's not erasing his whole being only what gets touched by the blade and maybe a bit around the area. Only east is a potential threat to either of those quincy but problem is its not gunna erase their entire body in one touch only whats touched by edge and little extra which isn't reliable against those dudes. Everyone else he has a good chance beating. Gremmy, and other elites would be tough ofc.

and Candice lmfao

Last edited:
Back