• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What really bugged me with that one is how they even set up Aizen's segment in such a way that they wanted to make it clear he was gonna lose and how half-assed they were with the entire thing.

Even more surprising are the fans defending the quality of the thing.

99% certain Seth thinks adult Nard bodies. He hard implied base adult Nard can swap hands with TB HoS Ichigo 🥶. After months of talking with people like WoI, US69, Shadow, and KT, I have no idea how people can conclude that base Momo is relative to Kaguya. Maybe there's some secret scans I haven't seen lol.

However, I don't think Seth scales teen Nard to Kaguya, so I could see a "Teen SPSM Nard < TB HoS Ichigo < adult Nard" type scaling from Seth. "Pleases" both fan bases, but I he doesn't seem like the type to do things out of fear of backlash, so who knows.

Well I do too since she was scared of them and said he was gunna come punish her himself. The only thing I don't get is how naruto and Sasuke are seen as superior to fused momoshiki when he was 2v1 them but naruto lands one good punch after getting pieced up in h2h and ppl say he's superior to fused momo which I don't get. Alot of ppl out fused momo under naruto and sasuke when he was piecing them up in a 2v1

It doesn't but if you look at a few things

Shes scared of them
They are a newer enemy
Momoshiki didn't care she lost and said he was gunna do it himself. You would think if she was high tier among the clan her defeat would have a bit more worry. And also him scaling to versions of naruto and sasuke that are adults. There's probably other stuff too but even despite all that its not enough to combat ichigo ap wise. It's really a lot of things and not any singular thing I said that makes it add up

like if u take any of those things by themselves it probably doesn't equate too much but added up then its like already it kinda means something

Shes scared of them
Fear isn't always rational, being scared doesn't equate to lesser AP.

They are a newer enemy
New enemies don't have to inherently be stronger, Shin certainly wasn't stronger than Kaguya, Hody Jones wasn't stronger than the Admirals, Giriko isn't stronger than Aizen, etc.

Momoshiki didn't care she lost and said he was gunna do it himself. You would think if she was high tier among the clan her defeat would have a bit more worry.
Momoshiki isn't an infallible character, he can be wrong. Also, Kaguya had been deserted from the clan for literal ages, nothing says Momo is aware of her post-fruit abilities and power.

And also him scaling to versions of naruto and sasuke that are adults.
Getting older =/= getting stronger inherently.

There's probably other stuff too but even despite all that its not enough to combat ichigo ap wise.
Spittin, I agree

It's really a lot of things and not any singular thing I said that makes it add up
Hate to break it to you, but they don't add up

Yikes. please say sike rn
I wish

You kinda pointed out what i meant I agree those things by themselves aren't concrete but when you add up multiple things together then thats when you should kinda go alright maybe it does have some merit type of thing. There's just too many reasons why base momoshiki should be kaguya level at minimum at least in ap. If u think she wins anyway bc her hax that's another discussion tho

You kinda pointed out what i meant I agree those things by themselves aren't concrete but when you add up multiple things together then thats when you should kinda go alright maybe it does have some merit type of thing. There's just too many reasons why base momoshiki should be kaguya level at minimum at least in ap. If u think she wins anyway bc her hax that's another discussion tho
I disagree, I don't think adding a bunch of vague, not concrete statements implies anything at all. I think Fused Momo should be around that level ish. Kaguya hard stomps with hax for sure.

Seth does this for a living so he tries extra hard not to come across as partial. (Which is better than Shit Battle)

So it won't be as much of a sweep as we think.

Yea but narrative also goes against kaguya being superior. If u think about it, she has to prove she's on his level as she fought teen versions

Yea but narrative also goes against kaguya being superior. If u think about it, she has to prove she's on his level as she fought teen versions
No no no no, Momo needs to be scaled on his own merits and statements that aren't uber vague. There's not really a connection to the Teen vs Adult versions of these characters. In fact in the Shin arc, Naruto and Sasuke were stated to be rusty at that point, so we can't assume they got stronger at all.

But let's say Teen SPSM Naruto ~ Adult SPSM Naruto, Kaguya bullied Naruto and the entire team 7 plus Obito were required to win, Fused Momo was getting dogged on by a half power Adult SPSM Naruto.

Well I do too since she was scared of them and said he was gunna come punish her himself. The only thing I don't get is how naruto and Sasuke are seen as superior to fused momoshiki when he was 2v1 them but naruto lands one good punch after getting pieced up in h2h and ppl say he's superior to fused momo which I don't get. Alot of ppl out fused momo under naruto and sasuke when he was piecing them
Naruto was at 50% during this and Sasuke was even more fatigued from teleporting 9 people to the battle. And fused momo was the one getting pieced up not naruto and sasuke. thats why they scale above him

No no no no, Momo needs to be scaled on his own merits and statements that aren't uber vague. There's not really a connection to the Teen vs Adult versions of these characters. In fact in the Shin arc, Naruto and Sasuke were stated to be rusty at that point, so we can't assume they got stronger at all.

But let's say Teen SPSM Naruto ~ Adult SPSM Naruto, Kaguya bullied Naruto and the entire team 7 plus Obito were required to win, Fused Momo was getting dogged on by a half power Adult SPSM Naruto.
just because they were rusty doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't get any stronger

he's reacting to both of them at the same time and even tagging them in between as he does that. He punts sasuke, tags naruto a few times, naruto lands one good hit, momo gets mad and sasuke uses that chance to kick him. Then he summons his weapon and once again can fight them at the same time and then the fight changes to that golem part

he's reacting to both of them at the same time and even tagging them in between as he does that. He punts sasuke, tags naruto a few times, naruto lands one good hit, momo gets mad and sasuke uses that chance to kick him. Then he summons his weapon and once again can fight them at the same time and then the fight changes to that golem part
We reading the same fights? Kaguya delivered a royal ass whooping on Naruto and Sasuke, they only won with hax. Meanwhile half power Naruto and fatigued Sasuke beat down Fused Momo with AP.

He could of not been trying against base naruto and sasuke because even when he transformed momoshiki is still hitting them as they fight him together

Back