• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Momo Aizen Jr. confirmed. Plot Twist: Sosuke stabbed her, so he doesn't have to pay child support. His child been more powerful than him was also part of his plan.
It's definitely weird how Kubo does not confirm it.

My headcanon says Aizen used KS to make her think she was having sex with him or Aizen gave out subtle hints to lead her on but never went with it, just enough to manipulate.

I don't see Aizen being "fair" enough to be intimate since he's too busy getting ****** by the hogyoku AND Urahara.

It's definitely weird how Kubo does not confirm it.

My headcanon says Aizen used KS to make her think she was having sex with him or Aizen gave out subtle hints to lead her on but never went with it, just enough to manipulate.

I don't see Aizen being "fair" enough to be intimate since he's too busy getting ****** by the hogyoku AND Urahara.
😂😂

Aizen shagging Momo feel very wrong.

Momo not only represent everything Aizen hate but the difference in IQ would be like a human dicking down an Oyster.
Momo would 10000% be on that Aizen's D tho, so maybe Aizen had to bite the bullet to make her depend upon him more.
That makes Aizen seem like a gigolo more than anything.

Well considering you believe ginjo and full bring ichigo is above dangai ichigo i don't see how your surprised.

Novels consistently state he can maintain the 3 realms
Don't let him bait you, he can read the CRT that got Ginjo his new rating if he cares enough.

AppleLord's favorite kind of reply is pseudo-philosophical dumb analogies, I also love how how he replies like Vsauce Michael.

"I'm a candidate for president, or am I?" vsauce music

k5a3369qpe121.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know who that guy is. But been a future candidate, doesn't make you one in the present, unless is stated otherwise.

dont have it at hand, but basically his 2 swords represent his blade and the other short one his holder, when Yhwach broke it before he was cut in half, all he broke was the holder not the blade

currently ichigo is able to change the appearance of his sword, he can go back to his 2 swords or the old one he had before etc. basically "The blade is ME, so i can change the way it looks"

He does? I remember him after seeing the death battle Madara would win via sealing iirc
Yeah but he makes it clear that madara needs to do it somewhat immediate while Aizen is in the process of evolving. You can watch the collab vid he did with Clyde back then.

Basically, Aizen wins in Character and Madara probably wins bloodlusted due to BFR and Sealing shenanigans.
Seth is also sane since he believes TSB will not do jack shit to Aizen.

Back