• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

well didn't they train during the 15 year time skip
Not the entire time, we know Naruto got rusty due to all the paper work he's had to do as Hokage pre-Boruto manga. People also have physical limits, you eventually hit a physical wall and receive diminishing returns for growth. It's an unquantifiable amp at best.

You talked about potential and limits and if I'm saying you don't know if they can't keep getting stronger forever, and you also spoke as if his diminishing returns applied to where hes at currently. Nothing really says that or assumes he's anywhere close to his peak strength. It's really nitpicky

You talked about potential and limits and if I'm saying you don't know if they can't keep getting stronger forever, and you also spoke as if his diminishing returns applied to where hes at currently. Nothing really says that or assumes he's anywhere close to his peak strength. It's really nitpicky
Yes we don't know if he has or not. Thus you take a neutral stance.

People really do look at kaguya being afraid of somebody who can absorb her attacks and turn her into a pill , and call it an ap feat ?

People really look at the arrogant brat momoshiki thinking he can defeat someone he knows little about the full power of , and call it legit ?

If anyones wants to argue that momo is above kaguya, it would need to be something like

"Sasuke theorizes that momo and kin are a bigger treat than kaguya, and later on he comfirms his suspicions are right but is still confident in taking down an above kaguya level treat"

Like momo being above kaguya is completely fine , but the fear argument just does not hold up, especially when dealing with a paranoid person like kaguya

Last edited:
What really bugged me with that one is how they even set up Aizen's segment in such a way that they wanted to make it clear he was gonna lose and how half-assed they were with the entire thing.

Even more surprising are the fans defending the quality of the thing.
Loved the part where they were like "Sorry Bleach fans, I know you wanted the win, but not today"

Fear argument is pretty dumb.Sasuke came to that conclusion base on her making a zetsu army. Like what is army of White zetsu going to do momoshiki?

I think Kaguya feared her whole clan coming after her because she broke clan law. By eating the chakra and nearly killing isshiki

So did soi fon especially since her shunko is more legit now
Are we talking about TYBW or Arrancar saga? In TYBW Byakuya has much better feats like reacting to Gerard, fighting 4 sternritters at once, TYBW Byakuya can blitz her easily it shouldnt even be a discussion.
In the Arrancar saga Byakuya reacted to and blitzed Zommari who was the fastest arrancar according to manga and Databook iirc, thats why he has a better scaling than Soifon.
Also Byakuya is a nobel so his progress and potential being higher than Soifon is reasonable.

Arrancar arc byakuya vs soi fon. Right but to assume he's the fastest now isn't strong either especially if she wasn't only faster than him but considered the fastest before. Idk I don't think he scales above her just because she didn't run into zommari i think she would of dogged him. Blitz and all

Last edited:
War Arc Naruto vs HOS Ichigo. Draw 🤨. I feel bad for seth idiocy If he makes it draw.
This shouldn't even be fight tbh. Highest war arc naruto can be scaled to is planet without getting into wank territory.While ichigo with extreme low ball can be scaled to many times planet level.

Seth is probably just saying their relative for the sake of his video. Or he just has own personal bias

Fear argument is pretty dumb.Sasuke came to that conclusion base on her making a zetsu army. Like what is army of White zetsu going to do momoshiki?

I think Kaguya feared her whole clan coming after her because she broke clan law. By eating the chakra and nearly killing isshiki
(anime) shows the silhouettes of momo kin and ura just saying

Back