• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Personally I prefer the current status with god tiers a bit lowballed at large planet but some other characters scaling to them and not just 3 characters at universe level and anyone else at multi continent...
I mean if someone shows a feat of let's say Multiversal we will upgrade him there even though other people may be a lot lower. Like Truth on FMAB for example

I mean maybe I would have put a "possibly 3-A to low 2-C" in god tiers profile since I don't agree with the current cosmology accepted here
The whole revision which happened was because of how some people interpreted the scans shown on that thread, I will search for scans and statements which will give context to Yhwach scaling to Garganta without Environmental Destruction.

If you want to make another uni bleach upgrade better go through the past uni crts which were really in depth and bring something new to the table. imo i think we've exhausted that route and should wait for more info with the hell arc.
Hate to say destroying SS is gonna make whole universe collapse is the worst argument i ever heard. Also Per novels its Clear just the death of Soul King effected both SS and WOL along with Garganta would have been gone.

Beside it's funny i know Gremmy outer space is considered as outlier still it comes in the lore of bleach. Just saying God tiers are Planetary is just bs opinion. Not narrative.

Anyway whoever try to upgrade bleach I will support them. Well at the end it all goes to staff disagreeing and some other people who never touched bleach disagreeing and closing the thread for bleach. Last some guy even asking does anime even canon to bleach storyline. Really? So wiki gonna take those people vote.

My hope is IMade only because he has better reputation in wiki. Unlike new comer like me who gets ignored atleast I bet my all hope on his return.

Also from my sides I won't make any universal upgrade threads. It's would just a waste of my time.

I mean maybe I would have put a "possibly 3-A to low 2-C" or "possibly far higher" in god tiers profile since I don't agree with the current cosmology accepted here
Well for now I am gonna just try to upgrade abilities. Unless someone make the staffs understand in Bleach WSK > SS planet.

Anyway whoever try to upgrade bleach I will support them. Well at the end it all goes to staff disagreeing and some other people who never touched bleach disagreeing and closing the thread for bleach. Last some guy even asking does anime even canon to bleach storyline. Really? So wiki gonna take those people vote.

If you don't like how this wiki works, you can try and upgrade Bleach on a different wiki.

If you don't like how this wiki works, you can try and upgrade Bleach on a different wiki.
I never said I hate wiki. Please don't put words in my mouth. You didn't understand my point. Last thread many people gave their opinion even though they had zero knowledge on the series.
I was talking about people who never read the series giving their opinion.

I never said I hate wiki. Please don't put words in my mouth. You didn't understand my point. Last thread many people gave their opinion even though they had zero knowledge on the series.
I was talking about people who never read the series giving their opinion.

I didn't you say hated the wiki. I said "If".

scarecrow-on-bale-of-hay.jpg

who said that?
Check the last Downgrade thread
they were debunked as refering to planets, thats why possibly Low 2-C exists with the garganta
Well i agree SS and WOL are interchangeable to planets and realms. But that doesn't explain the fact novels stating if Yhwach removed the boundaries they would have come to new universe which was created by merging the realms not planets.

Last edited:
I didn't you say hated the wiki. I said "If".
Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought you think i hate wiki. Actually it's other way around. I really like the wiki even though i have some problems with how scaling works here. Wiki is great for information and abilities regarding many series and characters.
Everything is well maintained here.

its not that uni bleach doesn't exist its just the interpretation is viable both ways and were just taking the lowball.
Yhwach removed the boundaries they would have come to new new universe which was creating by merging the realms not planets.
where does it state a new universe? i can only find one where they return to a universe without the soul cycle

its not that uni bleach doesn't exist its just the interpretation is viable both ways and were just taking the lowball.
😞
where does it state a new universe? i can only find one where they return to a universe without the soul cycle
So what is your interpretation on returning to a universe without soul cycle 🤔 so Yhwach was gonna keep the realm intact and just gonna destroy planets? So realms gonna be un effected even though boundary gets destroyed?.

hm
So what is your interpretation on returning to a universe without soul cycle
it'd be the same universe but without the soul flow
so Yhwach was gonna keep the realm intact and just gonna destroy planets? So realms gonna be un effected even though boundary gets destroyed?.
everytime they or tokinada refers to the three realms its always refering to SS, WoTL and HM if you label the phrase "realms" as the planets being refered to, it still makes sense.

honestly i forgot about the garganta reasoning but Low 2-C overtime is fair enough ig

hm

it'd be the same universe but without the soul flow

everytime they or tokinada refers to the three realms its always refering to SS, WoTL and HM if you label the phrase "realms" as the planets being refered to, it still makes sense.

honestly i forgot about the garganta reasoning but Low 2-C overtime is fair enough ig
I am just planning on working on abilities upgrade. Still many abilities are needed to add to some Characters.

Still a bit confused about how a structure can be possibly 2A(edit)2C without being possibly high 3A but I'll bring that somewhere else.

About bleach though, I'm still caught on how this 3A/2C cosmology was falling apart while the SS was still intact.

Iirc it was made clear in CFYOW that Reio was a God, when Aizen said no one stood above the heavens, not even the gods, Hisagi understood from it that Reio is a king not a God, however Tokinada corrected him on that, and Aizen meant that God (Reio) isnt standing atop the heavens because he isnt even alive, + what Sigured said.

Iirc it was made clear in CFYOW that Reio was a God, when Aizen said no one stood above the heavens, not even the gods, Hisagi understood from it that Reio is a king not a God, however Tokinada corrected him on that, and Aizen meant that God (Reio) isnt standing atop the heavens because he isnt even alive, + what Sigured said.
The king part comes from WDKALY, so where is this from CFYOW?

Still a bit confused about how a structure can be possibly 2A(edit)2C without being possibly high 3A but I'll bring that somewhere else.

About bleach though, I'm still caught on how this 3A/2C cosmology was falling apart while the SS was still intact.
SS, Earth, HM were crumbling away. But how would the walls of the universe falling part affect a planet far away from said boundry?

💯 2C structure. Soul king created the Dangai and Kototsu which governs space time. Transcended Aizen destroying meant to show he is in higher dimensional. But aizen DC was mountain level so higher dimensional existence was rejected.

Anyway point is SK can affect space time.
Everything is crumbling away and by narrative Boundaries would have collapsed.

💯 2C structure. Soul king created the Dangai and Kototsu which governs space time. Transcended Aizen destroying meant to show he is in higher dimensional. But aizen DC was mountain level so higher dimensional existence was rejected.

Anyway point is SK can affect space time.
DC isn't an obstacle to being high dimensional though? A character that can destroy an 8D apple may have 8D attack power and enough dc to destroy an apple. but of course, when it comes to bleach, dc or normally unimportant things can be important.

DC isn't an obstacle to being high dimensional though? A character that can destroy an 8D apple may have 8D attack power and enough dc to destroy an apple.
I know just saying no one really understand Kubo tried to say Aizen is above space time by destroying the kotostu. Also same way he wanted to show Ichigo is also above space time by destroying hado 90.
but of course, when it comes to bleach, dc or normally unimportant things can be important.
Well we don't talk about this

Back