• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Thought for sure BTW was going to flop when it was revealed, even though I obviously didn't want it to.

Glad to see I was wrong.

unknown.png
Yeeeeeeeee boiiii

It did, I don't wanna trash on Samurai 8, but there were some fans for that series that were pre-emptively bashing on BtW, irony I guess.

Isn't possible that Yhwach's Almighty simply got a amp compared to its power from 1,000 years ago? Because it really looks like the Almighty has stages to it. Considering its first version, Soul King Yhwach's version and what Prime Soul King with his own version

Didn't Yhwach said that Yamamoto got weaker since their last fight?

If I recall correctly the context for that was in Yamamoto becoming less ruthless in his old age. He was no longer a blood-crazy warrior who could make sacrifies.

Can someone explain to me why does everyone thinks that it was Almighty that was holding the three worlds together ?

From what I understand the logic that is being proposed is:

Mimihagi was briefly holding the worlds together after the death of the Soul King.

Yhwach stated that his power had now surpassed Mimihagi / the Soul King (prior to absorbing Mimihagi and the Soul King's main body).

Therefore the Almighty = enough power to hold the worlds together.

Which I think is a bit contradictory because Haschwalth only stated that the worlds could not survive without Yhwach's power only after Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi and the Soul King.

From what I understand the logic that is being proposed is:

Mimihagi was briefly holding the worlds together after the death of the Soul King.

Yhwach stated that his power had now surpassed Mimihagi / the Soul King (prior to absorbing Mimihagi and the Soul King's main body).

Therefore the Almighty = enough power to hold the worlds together.

Which I think is a bit contradictory because Haschwalth only stated that the worlds could not survive without Yhwach's power only after Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi and the Soul King.
How is that related at all to the Almighty and the question presented? How is the info from the novels not mentioned in your reply?

How is that related at all to the Almighty and the question presented? How is the info from the novels not mentioned in your reply?

Did you not read anything of what I've said?

And I haven't fully read the novels, so I can't give information from them in my response.

If you have a different response to his question, then give it to him instead of bothering me.

Did you not read anything of what I've said?

And I haven't fully read the novels, so I can't give information from them in my response.

If you have a different response to his question, then give it to him instead of bothering me.
He asked about the Almighty. You mentioned Yhwach absorbing Mimihagi and some power level. How that related to the Almighty?

Ohh that is understandable.

So the process goes like this.

SK dies

Mimihagi save the world.

But Yhwach declares he is stronger. At this moment he hasn't absorbed mimihagi or SK.

But the only difference btw this Yhwach and Yhwach before is that he finally activated his Almighty.

So Opening Almighty gives you an increase in power. So, Almighty because the requirement to be able to hold world ? Is that the theory ?

I'd love to see a short prequel with the Soul King as the MC like how Avatar did with Avatar Wan or Kyoshi in the novel. Heck it could even be just a novel.

Also the true Bleach Hellverse that Kubo intended before the studio changed stuff for the movie.

The movie isn’t contradicting the manga, that fella just doesn’t understand what he’s looking at there.

The living world is our reality. It’s not a specific planet or anything of the sorts.

The soul society is the spirit world and the opposite of our reality and completely composed exclusively of spiritual matter.

Kisuke even explains in that movie how the universe is split into the real world and the spiritual world. I’ll never understand how people come to the conclusion the realm itself is a single planet floating in some void.

Here he explains.
LN state sk create SS no?
and dimension/universe which contains SS was not created by him am i right or wrong?
......what are u even talking about????

There was at the start a single universe and the planet was inside that universe and the SK separated that universe to make 2, one were kishin (matter) was the only thing on 1 and reishi (spiritual matter) on the other

Where are u getting earth = universe?
planets are on their own universe

bold
Could've sworn Omimi already brought that argument up before and Sigurd debunked it in the old wiki. Dunno why he's still tryna use that.
when he debunked it
well anyway i wont argue with u guys lol

Last edited:
I highly disagree with Almighty = Power.

It's not opening almighty that increases the power of Yhwach. 9 Years ago Yhwach took power of all impure bloods and we know that Power of auswahlen is related to Almighty.

There is nothing that suggest that talking powers 9 years ago increase Yhwach's power. He just took it. I don't remember it having any purpose.

Ichigo was also a candidate of soul king he didn't have Almighty nor did the other candidates. As far as I know to become candidate of SK either you need power to be able to hold 3 worlds or you need potential to be able to reach that level.

It is highly possible Yhwach got an upgrade in power when he opened his eyes via the powers he collected 9 years ago.

LN state sk create SS no?
and dimension/universe which contains SS was not created by him am i right or wrong?
There was no other dimensions. He’s the one that made all of it besides Hell which already existed.

He created Soul Society via splitting the old world.

The Human world is the other half.

He created Hueco Mundo from 1 hollow.

Soul King created the worlds with the Almighty. Yhwach planned to undo the creation with his own. Ichigo and the others just haven't unlocked that power that comes from Yhwach. You know the soul piece inside of Ichigo that looks like Yhwach. Every single person in the war has a piece of Yhwach in them.

Almighty grants control over future. There is nothing like Creation via Almighty ?
Is there a quote or something that explains that SK created things via almighty?

Since Reio has Concept Manipulation for creating the concepts of life and death,would Yhwach also have it in order to erase the concepts??

Link, Quotes or even chapter ? Anything would be fine.
I want to read it again.
For all we know now Almighty has control over future. If it has aspect of creation too then it would be even stronger.
I can't remember reading it. Maybe I missed it since I was reading the translation.

You can't give conceptual manipulation to anyone since it is a really strong hax.
For that you need feats. Other than feats it nothing would be accepted even if it makes sense.

This just sounds like something differently entirely...But I'll agree on the idea that Yhwach once he acquires his powers against Ichibei is likely what's being referred to. It can be referred to as Almighty Yhwach or Full Power Yhwach since it's at that point he regains his full might and is able to one shot Ichibei.

You can't give conceptual manipulation to anyone since it is a really strong hax.
For that you need feats. Other than feats it nothing would be accepted even if it makes sense.
Oh ok.What about Mimihagi governing “Stagnation”.Would that be Conceptual Manipulation??He did stagnate the 3 worlds and also stagnated Ukitake’s illness

We are not giving it to anyone, we are giving it to the one supposed to have it, Soul King has it, beacuse it literally created those concepts from the chaos were things were mixed and soul society didnt even existed in first place.
Yhwach was gonna remove those concepts, since he wanted a world were people doesnt have the fear of the death, so he will likely get it as soul King has it, that is the feat; and it is blatant.

It would be better propose reasons explaing why he shoud not get it, hax being strong is not a valid reason whatsoever.

Last edited:
@Arc7Kuroi; do you really want to open up the possibilities of Yamamoto being Low 2-C? You yourself argued that the Almighty makes you capable of sustaining the realms, and that Bankai Yama was supposedly able to defeat Yhwach who had the Almighty.
I don't really care what possibilities would be opened here tbh. What I was getting at was that when Yhwach was going to merge everything he wasn't referring to planets.

If anything I'd argue that depending on the context Soul Society could refer to the planet or the realm, and in Yhwach's case it most certainly is referring to the realms. Literally every time there's been mention of collapse with regard to the Soul King, merging stuff, etc etc, it is referencing realms not planets.

They mention the destruction of the Garganta which houses the realms (not just planets), Kisuke refers to the imbalance as a collapse of the universe (not planets), so clearly for the case of what Yhwach was going to do would apply to the realms.

For Yama they draw attention to the evaporation of all water on the planet, meaning the scale they are talking on for Yama is likely that of a planet level.

Regardless, I think the best way to come to an accurate conclusion is to decide the size of Muken/Mugen because we see in the manga that the presence of the Soul King keeps it from shaking. Shaking an infinite 3D space is High 3-A so that would be a good basis to establish before arguing the logistics of the Bleach cosmos.

IMadeThisOn1-10-2016#7346

That's my Discord, you'll have a better time reaching me there if you need me.

A lot has happened in my life since the whole forum move was enacted and honestly I've really moved on.

I'm going to UC Berkeley in January and I'm aiming for a Doctorate, I've gotten a second job (again), fixing up a car I just bought, trying to find other jobs that would benefit my resume for my education career, and I just don't have time for things like battleboarding.

Obviously I don't want to just drop of the face of the Earth, but for the past 2 months I never once bothered to check VS Wiki unless someone messaged me on Discord (have the app on my phone so I check notifications) to do so.

Maybe I'll come back, I don't believe it, but maybe I might be a regular again. Either way, enjoy your lives and I'll try to help whenever asked. I still own all the databooks, I still remember Bleach like it's the back of my hand, and I still do like arguing and debating... so long my dudes.

@IMadeThis; glad to hear you're doing well buddy. Take care.

Back