• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

There's actually a fair chance SK at the very least will be Tier 3/2 when the rest of CFYOW gets translated. People might not like the idea of a Tier 3/2 Bleach, but that doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist.

Not to be that guy, but Tier 3 to 2 Bleach will quite literally never get accepted
Not if we get the whole thing about the universe being separated by the SK, meaning that SS IS a universe, then we have muken/mugen which has been stated to be infinite. Then garganta that surrounds and encompasses all of it.

We will have people that will try to stop it for sure either cus they dont wanna see bleach reach those levels just cus, or just people that will just say they are not convince.

People not liking the idea of bleach reaching tier 3/2 is no excuse to not upgrade them if all the evidence is there

Wish the series got a continuation even if it was a short ending like a movie set after CFYOW with adult Ichigo and his family. I at least hope Burn the Witch has genuine crossovers with Bleach in the future even if minor.

Wish the series got a continuation even if it was a short ending like a movie set after CFYOW with adult Ichigo and his family. I at least hope Burn the Witch has genuine crossovers with Bleach in the future even if minor.
Wasn't there a rumor or something of squad 12 going over to reverse london or something like that?

SK using The Almighty to do it is already on his profile, are you bringing it up in an attempt to say it wouldn't apply to his stats?

In addition to this by using the Almighty, Reiō can can split the world and created the foundation of Soul Society, Material World and Hueco Mundo.

If he does it through hax, why would it scale to his normal stats?
At this point it should be common knowledge that the A gives amps to their stats

Also to be tier 3/2 u just need to affect those things which he has shown if the translation are the stuff about him affecting the universe and separating it to create 2.

Just wait my boy there’s a lot more concrete evidence than you think.
I mean... I'm not gonna say no flat out, but this is the mother of all Devil's Advocates

I would be hard pressed if Tier 3 to 2 was ever accepted

I mean... I'm not gonna say no flat out, but this is the mother of all Devil's Advocates

So even if we have all the evidence and even if they plain said to our face they said "yea he created and can destroy the universe" it would still be a no?

Sorry but that sound like people that just don't want to see tier 3/2 bleach just cus they dont want to accept it or just hate it.

Depending on what the raws and official translations for CFYOW say, it’s not that much of a Devil’s Advocate.

Just to give you an idea: in the raws Unohana states that Mugen is “essentially infinite” where essentially is defined as “describing the fundamental property of” meaning Unohana is saying that the most basic property of Mugen is it’s infinite size. Combine that with potential further confirmation in CFYOW and you got an infinite space.

So even if we have all the evidence and even if they plain said to our face they said "yea he created and can destroy the universe" it would still be a no?

Sorry but that sound like people that just don't want to see tier 3/2 bleach just cus they dont want to accept it or just hate it.
I never said that, I just find it very likely that the evidence you claim is foolproof to be disagreed with heavily

People are fine to disagree with it, but only people who actually disprove the arguments will be considered, and there is some decent evidence to support it.

Regardless, until the novel is completely translated, this is pointless to discuss.

I am neutral about this whole upgrade stuff. I would probably agree with those against it, even if there is proof of the latter.

I never said that, I just find it very likely that the evidence you claim is foolproof to be disagreed with heavily
Is fine if people disagree and dont like bleach being 3/2 but if their argument an intentions are just "we dont like that bleach can reach those tiers" which we had situations like that before "xyz should not be this strong/fast cus he a mid tier"

yes that's gotta be a big no chief.

I don't even think I can defend such a tier. Aren't the rules say that if there is no planet level feat on a panel in the verse (no statements or scaling) then there won't be universal level upgrades.

I am neutral about this whole upgrade stuff. I would probably agree with those against it, even if there is proof of the latter.
I can only describe my thoughts towards this as baffling. Unless I'm misinterpreting this, you're saying even if evidence points to Tier 3 Bleach you'd disagree just because.

Opposing upgrades just for the sake of opposing upgrades just leads to dishonest profiles.

High 3-A: High Universe level those who can affect an infinite 3-D area or an infinite number of finite or infinite universes when not accounting for any higher dimensions or time.

I could see this being plausible for the God Tiers.

If Mugen is accepted as infinite that means the realm of Soul Society is infinite (this is the conclusion reached after I posted on the Q&A boards regarding this). Since World of the Living is a parallel realm to Soul Society it would also have to logically be infinite (not hard to believe seeing how it's based in our real life universe which is potentially infinite), but this doesn't matter for the rest of what I am about to say.

We have statements from Isshin that the Dangai exists in a separate spacetime from SS, seeing how Dangai exists in Garganta, that means Garganta is a separate spacetime than SS. Since Garganta is a separate spacetime containing infinite 3D universes, destroying Garganta would be Low 2-C (this was the conclusion reached at the Q&A board as well). Being that Yhwach was going to destroy the Garganta (as per multiple statements in the series) that would make the God Tiers all Low 2-C.

At bare minimum, though, if Mugen is accepted infinite, Yhwach stopped it's shaking so at least High 3-A God Tiers.

If Mugen is accepted as infinite that means the realm of Soul Society is infinite (this is the conclusion reached after I posted on the Q&A boards regarding this). Since World of the Living is a parallel realm to Soul Society it would also have to logically be infinite (not hard to believe seeing how it's based in our real life universe which is potentially infinite), but this doesn't matter for the rest of what I am about to say.

We have statements from Isshin that the Dangai exists in a separate spacetime from SS, seeing how Dangai exists in Garganta, that means Garganta is a separate spacetime than SS. Since Garganta is a separate spacetime containing infinite 3D universes, destroying Garganta would be Low 2-C (this was the conclusion reached at the Q&A board as well). Being that Yhwach was going to destroy the Garganta (as per multiple statements in the series) that would make the God Tiers all Low 2-C.

At bare minimum, though, if Mugen is accepted infinite, Yhwach stopped it's shaking so at least High 3-A God Tiers.
If the Q&A is not saved over here I suggest u copy or save it for future CTR

latest

Renders from Brave Souls are fine, it's just actual profiles for the Original Characters like 5th Anni Fullbring Bankai Ichigo or Hogyoku vers. of the Espada that wouldn't fly.

Renders from Brave Souls are fine, it's just actual profiles for the Original Characters like 5th Anni Fullbring Bankai Ichigo or Hogyoku vers. of the Espada that wouldn't fly.
What about the Story Arcs? Like most of the Society Hopping visits (Ya know...Desert Society, Orient, Cacao, Steampunk or whatever)

i want to bring sth up
yhwach wanted to merge the 3 worlds to merge life and death https://s1.mangabeast01.com/manga/Bleach/0686-012.png
and we know ss and wotl exist in diff space time as they are separated by dangai that has its own space time
so shouldnt this debunk that yhwach was going to merge the planets only?
as in order to do what he wanted he would have to merge the entire realms considering they have their own space n time
or am i not interpreting it correctly ?

I always have been of the opinion that he was going to merge the realms not just the planets, since u know...he wanted to undo all the SK did meaning the separation of the universe and life and death.

Back