• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I still find funny that Meninas is stated to have strength on par with kenpachi on the novel lol
Chalk that up to non AP related strength. At worst it’s directly contradicted anyhow.

I mean we have scan for how Yhwach gets his power ups. And even novel states he completely absorbed Gerald Reatsu
You wouldn’t get tier 5 adding the values we have for the Ritter atm.

And Yamamoto?, Ichibei?, Gremmy?, Would the top tier be tier 3 to 2? 👁️👄👁️
only if you subscribe to Gremmy’s Galaxy room

Ok what about Yhwach having full power SK. Lmao are we gonna Ignore that fact?
He doesn't? that statement is within the context of the full-power of Weaken Soul King, not Prime Soul King which is stated to be transcendental to literally everything within the verse which would include Yhwach at full-power.

He doesn't? that statement is within the context of the full-power of Weaken Soul King, not Prime Soul King which is stated to be transcendental to literally everything within the verse which would include Yhwach at full-power.
That’s not inherently true. Yhwach had power surpassing WSK, then he absorbed WSK among basically all the Ritter and even some of Ichigo’s power. It’s arguable that all Reio’s power is ALL Reio’s power. Additionally, the manga doesn’t distinguish between Weakened and Prime Reio, that’s just a vsbw thing.

That’s not inherently true. Yhwach had power surpassing WSK, then he absorbed WSK among basically all the Ritter and even some of Ichigo’s power. It’s arguable that all Reio’s power is ALL Reio’s power. Additionally, the manga doesn’t distinguish between Weakened and Prime Reio, that’s just a vsbw thing.
Him absorbing the powers of WSK then all of the powers of the Ritters, then some of Ichigo's Hollow/Quincy Power doesn't change anything with his scaling to Prime Soul King since he didn't absorb the other main aspects of PSK like his remaining internal organs which have been shown multiple times to massively scale above most Sternritter or every fragment/nail of Soul King which grants people powers/strength on the level of Sternritters.

What do you mean by "It's arguable that all of Reio's Power is ALL Reio's Power?"

The novel absolutely does distinguish between Soul King whiles weakened and Soul King whiles in his Prime given the "Transcend Everything" statement.

Edit: Also it's heavily implied that Yhwach is likely just an rogue aspect of PSK given how Yhwach being the actual Biological son of Soul King doesn't make really any-sense given Soul King's Backstory in comparison to Yhwach being an aspect of power of Soul King given form which makes a whole lotta more sense given the existence of Mimihagi and Pernida.

Speaking of soul king scaling, are the only ones being upgraded to planet level in that thread of yours iko,hiko,zaraki and ginjo?
It's upgrading those characters and characters that scale to those versions of said characters (Within the context of Azashiro's Spear and The Sokyoku)

So characters like Adult Toshiro would scale to Planetary since he scales massively above the version of Kenpachi that tanked Azashiro's Spear which is being argued to be Planetary.

Now within the context of the "Hikone scaling to/above WSK" argument then i believe the'll be the only characters being upgraded but i could be wrong.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "It's arguable that all of Reio's Power is ALL Reio's Power?"
As in you can make a decent case for SK Yhwach ~ Prime Reio, I’m not claiming it’s concrete or absolute. Narratively speaking Prime Reio and SK Yhwach have similar lore statements of being able to reshape and destroy the entire world too. Also, Ichibe said Reio transcendED everything, aka past tense. So that isn’t an inherent debunk to my claim either. It’s not a hill I’d die on tho lol, I’m fine with saying Prime Reio is above the entire verse (as noted by his 0 placement in my tier list).

Speaking of soul king scaling, are the only ones being upgraded to planet level in that thread of yours iko,hiko,zaraki and ginjo?
Res Hikone, Soul King fragments absorbed Iko, CFYOW Kenpachi, and CFYOW Bankai Ginjo to be specific would scale in that Soul King tier. As far as tier 5, I want to scale more characters to tier 5 using the Sokyoku but that one is understandably met with skepticism.

Anyway Muken is in SS and Yhwach was destroying the SS at the end. So doesn't that count as 3A feat for trying to destroy an infinite sized dimension.

I still find funny that Meninas is stated to have strength on par with kenpachi on the novel lol
I always interpreted it as "Meninas rivals pre TYBW Kenpachi".
The Quincy collected a good amount of info for almost every soul reaper before the war, so it's logical to assume that this statement is known between the Quincy from before the war.
Or if you don't like this interpretation, the statement is contradicted if you want to apply it to TYBW Kenpachi (Post Unohana training) or any above version for him.

Anyway Muken is in SS and Yhwach was destroying the SS at the end. So doesn't that count as 3A feat for trying to destroy an infinite sized dimension.
unknown.png

I always interpreted it as "Meninas rivals pre TYBW Kenpachi".
The Quincy collected a good amount of info for almost every soul reaper before the war, so it's logical to assume that this statement is known between the Quincy from before the war.
Or if you don't like this interpretation, the statement is contradicted if you want to apply it to TYBW Kenpachi (Post Unohana training) or any above version for him.

It's just Narita's shitty powerscaling or she could just be physically equal to Kenpachi

From over 6 Million views difference on 9@nime between Naruto Sub and Bleach Dub, it has been closed to just 2.5 Million. So many people watching Bleach, just imagine how everyone would feel if they didn't do a good adaption on October lol. Also ngl when I finish my Finals on February I will open a YouTube Channel about Bleach.

Imagine how some mods/users feel after being here for years and seeing the same type of new people always suggesting outrageous upgrades and drastic powerscaling changes.

I've been in this wiki for about 7 years now (I was here during the time vsb chat was still a thing....) but fell off during the last 3 years and have only started to recently post again (a bit, kinda). During the time I was not active here, I got to witness a good amount of outside perspective regarding this wiki and this line in particular reminds me of one of those perspectives.

How some staff are so eager to police certain verses (such as bleach in this case) while certain verses (I'm looking at a certain JRPG and a certain Light Novel...) get bloated to all hell and have pretty much no policing to the same level as verses like bleach.

Idk man...I just find it funny how a good amount of bleach related revisions are dismissed as "outrageous upgrades" and "drastic powerscaling" while you get other verses on here (cough a certain famous JRPG cough) that get a pass for some of the most dubious scaling and get padded to all hell at a higher level than bleach and don't even get the same amount of policing.

How some staff are so eager to police certain verses (such as bleach in this case) while certain verses (I'm looking at a certain JRPG and a certain Light Novel...) get bloated to all hell and have pretty much no policing to the same level as verses like bleach.
Idk man...I just find it funny how a good amount of bleach related revisions are dismissed as "outrageous upgrades" and "drastic powerscaling" while you get other verses on here (cough a certain famous JRPG cough) that get a pass for some of the most dubious scaling and get padded to all hell at a higher level than bleach and don't even get the same amount of policing.

Can't be present / knowledgeable for every verse, I'm afraid. There's more than 2,000 verses on here, covering a wide range of fiction. For a lot of this stuff, it can be difficult to verify or even be aware that something is wrong when looking through the profiles.

Can't be present / knowledgeable for every verse, I'm afraid. There's more than 2,000 verses on here, covering a wide range of fiction. For a lot of this stuff, it can be difficult to verify or even be aware that something is wrong when looking through the profiles.

I just find the amount of moderation they get as compared to bleach funny. Even disregarding whether or not someone is knowledgeable or not.

We have a certain verse here (Not gonna say the name, but it's Japanese) that got upgraded from low 2-C to a whopping 1-A.....correct or not, that requires a lot of policing regardless of the fact you know or do not know the verse. And they have a hella easier time getting accepted even though the leap is drastic with a lot of mods just hopping the agree train then voila. While bleach goes on a long cycle of getting revisions that are accepted and then getting them downgraded again.

I've been in this wiki for about 7 years now (I was here during the time vsb chat was still a thing....) but fell off during the last 3 years and have only started to recently post again (a bit, kinda). During the time I was not active here, I got to witness a good amount of outside perspective regarding this wiki and this line in particular reminds me of one of those perspectives.

We have bleach feats for

SK dividing original universe into 3 parts.
There are star to possibly solar system level sized pocket dimensions in valley of screams.
Infinite sized Garganta
Infinite sized muken.
Pocket dimensions creation by Yukio.
Quincies creating their own dimensions.
Gremmy creation feats
Royal palace is another pocket dimension.
Even it's implied that Aizen kinda created a star inside las noches.

Lmao yeah bleach has no feats to back up anything according to wiki.

We have bleach feats for

There are star to possibly solar system level sized pocket dimensions in valley of screams.
Infinite sized Garganta
Infinite sized muken.
Gremmy creation feats

Another seperate space time. Dangai 👌.

We have bleach feats for

Infinite sized Garganta
Infinite sized muken.
Gremmy creation feats

infinite muken got debunked

Back