• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Honestly, the new Ichigo's blade look pretty much like when he killed Yhwach, so either that's now his Shikai or is his Bankai.

I'd love for Bleach to get a fighting game Like Dragon Ball: FighterZ. Getting all of the different versions of Ichigo on there, and a bunch of characters from each different faction would be sweet. Plus with their special fighting movies too.

EDIT: If you had to pick a 24 character roster for the initial launch of Bleach: FighterZ, who would you pick from the series to be a playable fighters?
1. True Shikai Ichigo (Bankai and Hollow Forms are supers)
2. Muken Aizen
3. Yhwach (SK absorbed is super)
4. Bankai Yama
5. Shunsui (Bankai is super)
6. TYBW Grimmjow (Res is super)
7. TYBW Byakuya (Bankai is super)
8. TYBW Rukia (Bankai is super)
9. TYBW Renji (Bankai is super)
10. Bankai Toshiro (Maturity is his super)
11. Urahara (Bankai is super)
12. Yoruichi (Shunko and sexy cat form are supers)
13. Bazz-B (Vollstandig super)
14. Jugram (Almighty super)
15. Uryu (Antithesis and silver arrow supers)
16. Kenpachi (Shikai and Bankai supers)
17. Ulquiorra (Res and SE are supers)
18. Nel (Res is super)
19. Askin (Vollstandig super)
20. Mayuri (drug vs szayel super, drug vs toshiro super, maybe nemu cameo super)
21. Chad (becoming irrelevant super)
22. Orihime (shield counter she did against ginjo super)
23. Hikone (Res is super, novel promotion)
24. Tokinada (wacky shikai copy is super, novel promotion)

You?

My list would probably be similar to that, except I'd have the earlier versions of the characters for the most part, and replace the Sternritter & novel characters with more of the Espada like Starrk, Hallibel, etc, or the Vizards.

The Sternritter could come later as DLC in my version.

New versions of Ichigo would be DLC Goku's of that game.

Would be funny as ****.

God, I wish Ichigo's moveset was cooler. No one with that genealogy should have his only ability be throwing energy blasts around.
Wasn't one of the things about Ichigo that he never explored what he was really capable of?

My list would probably be similar to that, except I'd have the earlier versions of the characters for the most part, and replace the Sternritter & novel characters with more of the Espada like Starrk, Hallibel, etc, or the Vizards.

The Sternritter could come later as DLC in my version.
Yeah I took the approach of a bunch of TYBW characters to promote the newest material, but I thought about filling it with more Arrancar Arc bois. I feel like putting Mugetsu Ichigo and God Aizen on the cover would sell. Or Bankai Ichigo and Byakuya atop the hill. Need me 3 games lol.

Was looking in the BBS news for the Dad Ichigo, and in his special move description, it has a "small chance to instantly kill" similar to Bankai Shunsui. Obviously pure speculation, but because we know nothing about Ichigo's true sword, maybe Zangetsu unlocks some kind of death hax. Or just a game mechanic lol, but I can still dream for an elaboration on Ichigo's true sword.

Also, I said it before, but rip his hair.

An interesting thing from CFYOW. The sea/ocean Ichigo vaporized extended faaaaar more than it's shown in the manga scans, based on the quote below, and he seems to have vaped it all

“Oh, this has got me beat.” Oh-Etsu Nimaiya had just been brought back from the edge of life and death by the high priest Hyosube. He was holding his head, slumped at the bottom of an ocean even deeper than the subterranean level of the Hoohden—or at least, he was where the ocean would normally have extended across his Zero Riden.

Through the lenses of his glasses, he observed a demolished iron door and the wreckage of sacred ropes and shredded fabric cords. A very specific zanpaku-to was usually sealed away behind that door. But the seal had been ruthlessly destroyed, and there was no sign of said zanpaku-to anywhere.

Taking in the destruction from where she stood next to Oh-Etsu, Mera Hiuchigashima, a zanpaku-to and part of Nimaiya’s elite guard, heaved a long sigh. “That’s what happens when you let yourself get beat without thinking it through, sir. Seriously.”

Normally the sword storehouse rested far from reach deep below the ocean waves, but making Ichigo Kurosaki’s zanpaku-to had caused massive evaporation, exposing a significant stretch of the seabed.

“I know it was an emergency, but this sitch went sideways in all the wrong ways,” Oh-Etsu said, looking around as he righted his glasses. Tokie Tonokawa and Nonomi Nomino, also part of Oh-Etsu’s guard, were tending to the numerous injured men collapsed all around who had been guarding the sword storehouse.

“That bone-dry ocean was like an open invite to walk right in. Plus me and Sayafushi were out.”

An interesting thing from CFYOW. The sea/ocean Ichigo vaporized extended faaaaar more than it's shown in the manga scans, based on the quote below, and he seems to have vaped it all
Is that even calculable? There is no exact size unless we use the disk shape islands of the Zero Division for the pixel scaling.

I've heard Hikone has a feat of traveling the same distance Mimihagi did but faster, does someone have the quote for it?

apparently in safwy cien tried to use szayls technique that allowed him to crush his opponents organs but failed to do so to kenpachi and it was stated someone as strong as kenpachi wouldnt be affected by barragans respira and could slash it
image0.png

why doesnt he have power null like aizen?

i say the rei powernull is inconsistent .. first it was shinigami vs shinigami then it turns out it kinda had support when stern U knocked out aizen with his hax and aizen could easily null that if it worked like that BUT.... espadas/arrancars are part shinigamis so MAYBE thats why it would work

apparently in safwy cien tried to use szayls technique that allowed him to crush his opponents organs but failed to do so to kenpachi and it was stated someone as strong as kenpachi wouldnt be affected by barragans respira and could slash it
image0.png

why doesnt he have power null like aizen?
is this mentioned in the fan translation in reddit?

My two thoughts on not being able to powernull the schrifts are:

A) Since the schrifts are pieces of Yhwach’s soul that are engraved upon Quincy, it’s a special case that allows them to bypass Reiatsu Null.

B) Quincy function (in terms of using Reishi and Reiatsu) entirely differently than Hollows, Shinigami, or Fullbringers. So it could be due to how the Quincy Reiatsu system is unique.

C) Kubo forgot. I don’t think so, but it’s a possibility.

By two I mean three, it was implied.

is this mentioned in the fan translation in reddit?
yea i also tried translating each sentence on google translate and it didnt contradict
i think arc can say if its correct or not he knows japanese
i say the rei powernull is inconsistent .. first it was shinigami vs shinigami then it turns out it kinda had support when stern U knocked out aizen with his hax and aizen could easily null that if it worked like that BUT.... espadas/arrancars are part shinigamis so MAYBE thats why it would work
aizen was suppressed by the seals when he got knocked out as stated by shunsui, can you list some of the inconsistencies you are talking about ?

also i dont think its restricted to just shinigami vs shinigami as gremmy immediately imagined his opponents dead (kensei n rose) or turned their bones to cookies (yachiru) but didnt against kenny and i think that is because he couldnt and kubo does say he doesnt like to explain everything and wants the fans to think so this is my interpretation also cien tried to use hax on kenny and didnt work

cien is part shinigami gremmy isnt... we would need a race that isnt shinigami that would have hax that worked on them
all quincy haxed worked on shinigamis and vice versa . Using arrancars is a bad idea since their part shini

dont matter with his energy buff logically it shouldnt have even worked if rei null worked on all races of bleach . Which is possibly why aizen said " in a battle of shini vs shini"

Aizen negated Soifon’s Shikai with his Reiatsu. In the battle against Yhwach, ichigo mentioned to Aizen that he felt the same sensation when he activated KS against everyone in Karakura Town and reacted to slice Yhwach. The panel show of Aizen activating KS in Karakura town is seconds before he gets stabbed in the back by Shunsui. That is after negating Soifon’s Hax.

My two thoughts on not being able to powernull the schrifts are:

A) Since the schrifts are pieces of Yhwach’s soul that are engraved upon Quincy, it’s a special case that allows them to bypass Reiatsu Null.

B) Quincy function (in terms of using Reishi and Reiatsu) entirely differently than Hollows, Shinigami, or Fullbringers. So it could be due to how the Quincy Reiatsu system is unique.

C) Kubo forgot. I don’t think so, but it’s a possibility.

By two I mean three, it was implied.
Other than Yhwach or Aizen, I don't think anyone was strong enough to power null their abilities.

After reading the manga, it seems the x10 multiplier for Bankai is achieve after 10 years, and Ichigo got a x5 multiplier each time he went Bankai until the end of the series. Brave Souls show that Rukia mastered her new Bankai after the time skip. I think we should give the x10 multiplier to Captains who have had the Bankai for more than 10 years and a x5 to the new obtained Bankai's like Ichigo, Renji, Rukia, Hisagi, etc.

Hmm?
Shouldn't Bleach have something like this as well?
unknown.png
unknown.png
Destroying souls isn't regen negation. It's just soul destruction.

That's like saying cutting someone's arm off is regen negation because human beings can't grow that back. That's just not how that works, you're destroying a person past their ability to regenerate, not negating their ability to regenerate - there's a pretty substantial difference.

The only characters who have Regen Negation are Yhwach and Prime Soul King IIRC.

Beyond Bankai Captians? Urahara will give a Hogyoku to each of these characters? Cool. Brave Souls is making OP stuff. Imagine Hogyoku Yamamoto with a full body of a Supernova? Lol

Back