• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Quite the sale indeed
64457de0317bffc6084d5924a613b264.png

I know that, I know exactly that.

I'm just saying that if this was really the first time that Yhwach has ever seen Aizen's release, he should've noticed when Aizen did the first release since Aizen would only be able to control him after doing a second release of his Zanpakuto. Not to mention that if Yhwach has been gathering information on everyone and watching Soul Society, he most likely saw Aizen release his Shikai while watching Soul Society.

Why is that so hard to believe?
Because that argument is pure, assumptive head canon.

Definitely dropped 120 bucks today, it's an early Christmas present lol. Need me a Bleach Storm game and life will be complete.

My death wish would be having the entire Bleach cast engraved on my tombstone and a sensor, which detects other things passing by and as they pass by and the sensor activates, Ichigo's theme song Number One would play.

Full Hollow Ichigo throws fairly large junks of concrete with ease. Senna pushes two planets away with ease. Kenpachi lifts over Gerard.

Those are all good lol, I'm sad I didn't remember those. I'm interested in the Kenpachi pushing Gerard feat. Anyway that could be calc'd? I also know Ichigo lifted like 4 or 5 iron rods that Hachigen placed on him during his visored training and he caused them to literally break apart against the barrier they were in.

Oh, and Hisagi's feat of lifting and throwing Ayon if I remember right. I'm only asking cause I noticed literally everyone has only superhuman lifting strength on their profile and I feel like that's a little wrong.

Is Hisagi's bankai star level? He creates a black sun of chains that replaces the sun in the light novels, or is that flavory language?

Literally Millions

Edit - Depending on the arrancar it’s ranged from 10s of thousands to 100s of millions.

“The strong Arrancars in Hueco Mundo are the aggregations of several tens of thousands—or hundreds of millions—of konpaku. Whether it’s the result of them all mixing together, or the result of one strong individual overtaking the will of the others, the resulting Arrancars have their own beliefs. That’s exactly why, if we can understand their way of thinking…even just a tiny fraction of it, if there’s a part of them that agrees with us, negotiations are possible.”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 2
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

Makes sense, considering that Aaroniero, the weakest Espada, had like 33k Hollows in him, and those are Hollows, not souls (Hollows could themselves contain multiple souls), which would make the number of souls much greater than that.

Makes sense, considering that Aaroniero, the weakest Espada, had like 33k Hollows in him, and those are Hollows, not souls (Hollows could themselves contain multiple souls), which would make the number of souls much greater than that.
also have in mind he was not an arrancar, he was a guillian

Aren't Arrancars just Hollows that broke their mask and got Shinigami powers? Cause that would make him an Arrancar.
the ranks are basically

hollows then they eat <<<<<<<<<<< guillian then they eat <<<<<<<<<<adjucas then they eat <<<<<<<<<< VL/arrancar

Actually what I mean is this:
0187-013.png

Arrancar aren't a rank, but just Hollows that broke their masks and got Shinigami powers. Even Grand Fisher became one, and he's nowhere near VL lvl or even Adjucas.

Back