• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The rule is very specific, the answers may contradict the feats in the stories of the works they have written. Thus it is frowned upon to bother them over these topics. The rules say that VSBW users shouldn't bother the author with such questions and that the answer may contradict the work. It says nothing about us not been able to use something asked by someone else and posted on Reddit with a bunch of other Q/A as long as the answer doesn't contradict the work. It would be up to the mods to prove the answer contradicts the work.

I think that rule is for people who keep asking an author on Twitter or something a question, i.e. harassment.

But just asking a question once, and during a Q & A, seems fine to me, personally.

Questions with exact numbers seem silly to ask an author but something like "is this universe infinite in size like ours?" seem more reasonable.

Yeah no I see no reason that you couldn’t ask them a question about it in a Q&A once, it seems to be a very straight-forward specific rule

TYBW can't be the best arc because it's missing a proper final fight, it's inexcusable that we never see Ichigo's complete new Bankai for more than a page but Zaraki and Toshiro have multiple fights in the arc.

Someone seriously just tried to use Aizen statement to Dangai Ichigo to argue reiatsu crush doesn't work.
Use aizen's statement of being a dimensional tier above all shinigami/hollow and dangai ichigo being a dimensional tier above himself .

If they're so keen of believing everything aizen say , that should shut them up . :)

man people dont understand he only got put under KS cuz he went to aizen before he unlocked it
Why do you all keep on insisting this? We are never told or shown the mechanics of KS changing, why should we assume that his shikai has now evolved into this new thing that means anyone that looks at him is now susceptible when instead it makes far more sense to just say,
"Oh, while gathering information they saw Aizen release his shikai since you know, he went around all of soul society just showing his shikai to people, and if you're gathering information on someone you're probably going to see him doing things."

Why do you all keep on insisting this? We are never told or shown the mechanics of KS changing, why should we assume that his shikai has now evolved into this new thing that means anyone that looks at him is now susceptible when instead it makes far more sense to just say,
"Oh, while gathering information they saw Aizen release his shikai since you know, he went around all of soul society just showing his shikai to people, and if you're gathering information on someone you're probably going to see him doing things."
oh i dunno, maybe its the fact he fused with his sword.

Because that's the point with fusing with your own zanpakuto... his body is the sword itself.
When Yhwach talked to Aizen in the muken, aizen actually used Kyoka suigestu while sealed, just because Yhwach looked at him.

How would Yhwach not notice doing his release but Jugram would? Both of them were there in Mugen with Aizen and nothing about how either them act would imply that Yhwach just had Jugram not looking at Aizen.

Not to mention, we're never told what exactly merging with your Zanpakuto does. So it's even more headcanon to assume that he suddenly can just use himself as the center for his release instead of his blade, especially when we later see him wielding his blade in battle.

on top of that jugram literally told juha that they were out of time, and juha said that aizen played with his senses of time

Because Aizen specifically messed with Yhwach's perception of time to keep him in Mugen longer than what he wanted to be. That's specifically an ability of his Zanpakuto. It's not headcanon when we even see him fused with him and he can even just have it show up when he wants to fight afterwards, it's attached. It's far more headcanon to assume Aizen just randomly used some unknown ability that just so conveniently mimics the ability of his Zanpakuto.

How would Yhwach not notice doing his release but Jugram would? Both of them were there in Mugen with Aizen and nothing about how either them act would imply that Yhwach just had Jugram not looking at Aizen.

Not to mention, we're never told what exactly merging with your Zanpakuto does. So it's even more headcanon to assume that he suddenly can just use himself as the center for his release instead of his blade, especially when we later see him wielding his blade in battle.
jugram was not down there, he was with fake YH so there goes ur argument

Jugram was with Fake Yhwach
Except we are.Aizen became one with his Zan.He is KS.Seeing him=Seeing KS.We are also shown Zan mechanics change i.e Aizen conjuring KS outta thin air.Hell,Azashiro was Kyoka'd for 2 days before realising it,and this happened in Muken,when Aizen was sealed.

What?... it’s literally stated that Aizen played with Yhwach senses while sealed, lol. Not sure what you are arguing.

jugram was not down there, he was with fake YH so there goes ur argument
That was my bad, I was wrong on that hadn't properly checked to see if he was there, so that bit of my argument does fall flat.
Except we are.Aizen became one with his Zan.He is KS.Seeing him=Seeing KS.We are also shown Zan mechanics change i.e Aizen conjuring KS outta thin air.Hell,Azashiro was Kyoka'd for 2 days before realising it,and this happened in Muken,when Aizen was sealed.
And no you're not. Never is stated that Aizen is KS, never is stated that his shikai now works in the way you're all implying. That is simply something you're assuming with no real backing from it besides some leaps in logic which are never pointed out in story. Not to mention that how would Aizen do his release right in front of Yhwach without the Yhwach noticing? It's not like he shouldn't be able to sense the release because Aizen would have to show his release, undo his release, then release again in order to put Yhwach under his control. Everyone within soul society is susceptible to KS because that was already set up for from Aizen showing his release everywhere before he was locked up, that includes Azashiro who's power allowed him to spread his senses throughout Soul Society would've most defintely seen Aizen's release.

Dude it's straight up said that Aizen influenced YH's perception of time, there's only one way he could that which is with KS.

I know that, I know exactly that.

I'm just saying that if this was really the first time that Yhwach has ever seen Aizen's release, he should've noticed when Aizen did the first release since Aizen would only be able to control him after doing a second release of his Zanpakuto. Not to mention that if Yhwach has been gathering information on everyone and watching Soul Society, he most likely saw Aizen release his Shikai while watching Soul Society.

Why is that so hard to believe?

And no you're not. Never is stated that Aizen is KS, never is stated that his shikai now works in the way you're all implying. That is simply something you're assuming with no real backing from it besides some leaps in logic which are never pointed out in story. Not to mention that how would Aizen do his release right in front of Yhwach without the Yhwach noticing? It's not like he shouldn't be able to sense the release because Aizen would have to show his release, undo his release, then release again in order to put Yhwach under his control. Everyone within soul society is susceptible to KS because that was already set up for from Aizen showing his release everywhere before he was locked up, that includes Azashiro who's power allowed him to spread his senses throughout Soul Society would've most defintely seen Aizen's release.
What are u on about?He literally fuses with his Zan and no,Azashiro is immune to KS when he's in his fused form so he was affected by it 2 days prior to his conversation with Aizen.

I know that, I know exactly that.

I'm just saying that if this was really the first time that Yhwach has ever seen Aizen's release, he should've noticed when Aizen did the first release since Aizen would only be able to control him after doing a second release of his Zanpakuto. Not to mention that if Yhwach has been gathering information on everyone and watching Soul Society, he most likely saw Aizen release his Shikai while watching Soul Society.

Why is that so hard to believe?
What? That's not how it works at all. Once he releases it, you're under from the 1st attempt. He doesn't have to release it a second time for the effects to activate.

what are you talking about ? i really don't get your point .
The way that KS works, it has one condition to it. In order to be put under its effects, Aizen has to show you the release. How would Aizen hide the fact he released KS from someone especially since we're never shown at all what this new release looks like. Just merging with the blade should now mean Aizen counts as the release, because the release itself is the blade turning into it's petal like state.

What? That's not how it works at all. Once he releases it, you're under from the 1st attempt. He doesn't have to release it a second time for the effects to activate.
And you're right on that, and I can admit I was wrong there.

The way that KS works, it has one condition to it. In order to be put under its effects, Aizen has to show you the release. How would Aizen hide the fact he released KS from someone especially since we're never shown at all what this new release looks like. Just merging with the blade should now mean Aizen counts as the release, because the release itself is the blade turning into it's petal like state.
petal like state ? that is senbonzakura my dude .

You just need to look at his sword and, if he want it , you are under KS . it's plain simple as that . He doesn't even have to say the release command ,as anyone that obtain a bankai can release his shikai without the relase command , and it is confirmed in CFYOW that he have one .
Just go reread how he put barragan under KS and you'll see . he is like , "hey look at my sword bro" and that was it .
But since that he is now the sword , he can just put people under KS if they look at him .

@Duedate8898 Aizen confirms that he put Yhwach under KS when Yhwach visited him in Mugen, and Aizen couldn't summon his sword until he got the restraints taken off. So it's not speculation to say KS is his whole body now, considering as TOAA said, he fused with KS.

Back