• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So am I, I think the arc has so much potential with a non-worked and exhausted author. Especially since I hope kubos been thinking about this since the end of bleach. We had an arc for every other main/original realm but not Hell, only a movie. And Kubo wanted to do more, after that 1st chapter Ik its goanna be wild X.X
Beast Realm is missing. I wonder if the Beast Realm will be explored in Burn The Witch and if Saijin clan of Komamura can be considered a clan of Dragons or clan of Dragonclad for the Witches. Or will Kubo explore the Beast Realm together with Inferno, in this likely new arc.

I'm not rsrs..

Yama picks up PS of multi-character resistance..

I try to be as neutral as possible based on my knowledge (limited) rsrs

That's not knowing : The worst for me was to read in a forum that the power of ichibei only works in the bleach universe, due to the particularities of removing the power of the "name", and only the "name" of the bleach has power ... .:sleep::sleep::sleep:

It's every nonsense :mad::mad:
Ichibei existed before Bleach world was created. His power is not limited to Bleach verse. That is like saying Goku’s or Naruto’s powers won’t work outside of their worlds because Ki and Chakra doesn’t exist in other worlds for them to use it.

So y’all know how the gas/air of Hell was toxic in nature in the Hell Verse movie and how Hell brought out one’s primal instinct? Y’all think that the silver eyed nefarious Ichigo is tainted by the atmosphere of Hell 👀 and also how would the heroes even take down this god among men?

So y’all know how the gas/air of Hell was toxic in nature in the Hell Verse movie and how Hell brought out one’s primal instinct? Y’all think that the silver eyed nefarious Ichigo is tainted by the atmosphere of Hell 👀 and also how would the heroes even take down this god among men?
What do you mean

and also how would the heroes even take down this god among men?
This is where this Aizen is gonna show up to fix things.

ObHAW3j.jpg

I got Beyond Bankai Shinji in my first pull and it was my first character in that pull too. BBS is paying me for not giving me 2021 Aizen after all those pulls I did.

I got Beyond Bankai Shinji in my first pull and it was my first character in that pull too. BBS is paying me for not giving me 2021 Aizen after all those pulls I did.
Beyond Aizen was the first character I took on that banner, which by the way was the first BBS banner I participated in. After him, I won the Beyond Byakuya. Since then I've only had bad luck. 😭 😭

Wanna know what’s crazy? Idk about the espadas story event but the beyond Bankai events that kubos designed for ofc is called the untold story. Same as the manga name for the special renji momo and Izuru backstory, Tosh backstory, Mizuiro chapter, and the ichigo and rukia side story about fate. Turn back the pendulum and hell verses tie in chapter/arc have a slightly different method with - and imaginary numbers 01.

something something fodder tier characters can't affect him, he doesn't have mind resist not in the conventional sense atleast.

I've read more about bleach cosmology, and i really believe a lot on the universal level..

My only doubt is about the resistance.

anyway it's pretty interesting

Back