• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hey is bleach filler good? Which ones are good and which are bad?

Watch canon and mix canon filler episodes. Skip the fillers because they are very long and can take you out of the real story. Once you finish the real story, you can come back to watch the fillers. Bound Arc and That New Captain Arc Amai guy sucked. The first movie is canon and you can watch it after Ichigo starts training after the SS arc.

Watch canon and mix canon filler episodes. Skip the fillers because they are very long and can take you out of the real story. Once you finish the real story, you can come back to watch the fillers. Bound Arc and That New Captain Arc Amai guy sucked. The first movie is canon and you can watch it after Ichigo starts training after the SS arc.
That was really helpful wow thanks.

This creepy pasta reminded me of Soul Society's Sin and the possibility of the Hell Arc theory been true. If you have the time, listen to this story. Is like Kubo and the author of this story were writing the same story when it came to the lore.

I'm not sure why this hasn't been discussed before, at least, to my knowledge it hasn't, but during Yhwach's fight with Ichibe, Ichibe cut both Yhwach's arm and his entire body, turning them into "Ar" and "Yhw" respectively, which as a consequence, halved Yhwach's power.

However, Yhwach himself restored his name, shouldn't this give Yhwach CM? At the very least, a limited variant?

Just to note, I'm talking about Yhwach prior to using The Almighty.

Also, before someone says that Yhwach just restored his power, not his name, no, Yhwach verbatim says that he restored his name and his power.
vHxuyei.jpg

Last edited:
should aizen have access to all kido?
Aizen has read all of soul societies secrets so he should know them all even the forbidden ones. It's also stated in databooks plp who can use hado 88 and above are kido masters. So at the very least hes a kido master.

Even tessai the head commander of the kido corpse was surprised aizen could offset his kido with no incantations. However Idk if he can use time stop or space dislocation like tessai. Which is a ability similar to kaguyas were he can teleport plp within a certain range and stop time. In all likely hood can considering he literal knows all of ss secrets and could even out class tessai the highest ranking kido user.

Last edited:
Wouldn't agree, Yhwach says he's only restoring his powers, but it's most likely linked to how he can give/take powers through his base ability: Auswahlen as it allows him to take and give power. When he takes power he restores more of himself (movement, sight, and etc. if you recall). So I think he just restored himself to a previous point.

?

"I can restore the name and power..."

He's restoring his name lol and power, hence "name and power"
0607-004.png
When he actually does the feat, he states he's restoring the power and in the previous page before this action he states only the power.

Ichibei has conceptual manipulation for being able to alter the concept of names.

Yhwach doesn't alter names in the way that Ichibei does, he simply restores himself per his own original power that enables him to give and take power. He's not altering the concept, he's restoring himself.

When he actually does the feat, he states he's restoring the power and in the previous page before this action he states only the power.

Ichibei has conceptual manipulation for being able to alter the concept of names.

Yhwach doesn't alter names in the way that Ichibei does, he simply restores himself per his own original power that enables him to give and take power. He's not altering the concept, he's restoring himself.
^

0607-004.png

its name and power, as I showed, anyways, as Gilver said, it also counts as conceptual restoration, because Yhwach can restore to himself what was conceptually took form him

its name and power, as I showed, anyways, as Gilver said, it also counts as conceptual restoration, because Yhwach can restore to himself what was conceptually took form him
Yes, the same way someone who can give themselves a concept that was erased has CM, Yhwach himself is manipulating a concept by restoring his name.

And as I mentioned, Yhwach literally says he restores his name and his power, so it takes some mental gymnastics to say he's just restoring his power which then inadvertently restores his name.

Last edited:
0607-004.png

This scan doesn’t negate the scan that verbatim has Yhwach state “I can restore my name”

The only way you can really disprove this is if you say that Yhwach restoring his power unintentionally restores his name, which is not only completely baseless, but would also give Ichibe a pathetic weakness, in that, anyone who can give themselves power can essentially negate his ability entirely.

Last edited:
It's stated he named literally everything in SS, so he knows of every Kido, whether or not he can use every Kido though, there's not really any evidence of that.

All kido master should have all of them, and people like ichibe should too
There's no evidence though, so that'll never be accepted

Knowing the name of a Kido =/= being able to use it, most Kido require gestures or incantations, if all it took was knowing the name of a Kido to use it, the entire verse would be Kido gods.

There's no evidence though, so that'll never be accepted

Knowing the name of a Kido =/= being able to use it, most Kido require gestures or incantations, if all it took was knowing the name of a Kido to use it, the entire verse would be Kido gods.
Considering Ichibe is the pinnacle of Shinigami and has been alive since pre-Reio, there’s no reason he shouldn’t know how to use them. But yeah there’s never gonna be a time where Ichibe uses all kido 1-99 lol

Considering Ichibe is the pinnacle of Shinigami and has been alive since pre-Reio, there’s no reason he shouldn’t know how to use them. But yeah there’s never gonna be a time where Ichibe uses all kido 1-99 lol
I mean sure, and I agree that if we look at it narratively, the fact that he's literally the oldest, wisest and most knowledgeable Shinigami alive, he should be able to use any Kido with ease

But logic like that doesn't get things accepted here, Ichibe either needs to use all Kido or be stated to be capable of doing so for something like that to be accepted here.

I actually did have a CRT planned for that 8 or 9 months ago, even made a sandbox for his profile
All previous abilities, Paralysis Inducement (With Bakudō 1, Bakudō 4, Bakudō 9, Bakudō 30, Bakudō 61, Bakudō 62, Bakudō 63, Bakudō 75, Bakudō 79, Bakudō 99 and Shibireyubi), Forcefield Creation (With Bakudō 8, Bakudō 39, Bakudō 73, Bakudō 81, Hachigyō Sōgai, El Escudo, Millón Escudo, Roppō Fūjin and Kyōmon), Light Manipulation (With Bakudō 26, Hadō 31 and Noren Mekuri), Energy Manipulation (With Bakudō 37), Limited Transmutation (With Bakudō 37), Danmaku (With Bakudō 62), Limited Duplication (With Bakudō 62), Sealing (With Bakudō 73, Hadō 90 Roppō Fūjin, and Kyōmon), Sleep Manipulation (With Hakufuku, Inemuri and Tanma Otoshi), Limited Memory Manipulation (With Hakufuku), Electricity Manipulation (With Hadō 4, Hadō 11, Hadō 63 and Hadō 88), Limited Explosion Manipulation (With Hadō 12), Energy Projection (With Hadō 31, Hadō 33, Hadō 54 and Hadō 78), Fire Manipulation (With Hadō 31, Hadō 33 and Hadō 54), Existence Erasure (With Hadō 54), Telekinesis (With Hadō 57), Air Manipulation (With Hadō 58 and Ura Hadō: Sannodō — Teppūsatsu), Gravity Manipulation (With Hadō 90), Limited Spatial Manipulation (With Hadō 90), Time Manipulation (With Hadō 90 and Goyōgai), Time Stop (With Jikanteishi), Energy Absorption (With Hadō 99), Spatial Manipulation and Teleportation (With Kūkanten'i)
But yeah, it'll never be accepted, logic isn't really used here, only direct statements or feats.

I actually did have a CRT planned for that 8 or 9 months ago, even made a sandbox for his profile
All previous abilities, Paralysis Inducement (With Bakudō 1, Bakudō 4, Bakudō 9, Bakudō 30, Bakudō 61, Bakudō 62, Bakudō 63, Bakudō 75, Bakudō 79, Bakudō 99 and Shibireyubi), Forcefield Creation (With Bakudō 8, Bakudō 39, Bakudō 73, Bakudō 81, Hachigyō Sōgai, El Escudo, Millón Escudo, Roppō Fūjin and Kyōmon), Light Manipulation (With Bakudō 26, Hadō 31 and Noren Mekuri), Energy Manipulation (With Bakudō 37), Limited Transmutation (With Bakudō 37), Danmaku (With Bakudō 62), Limited Duplication (With Bakudō 62), Sealing (With Bakudō 73, Hadō 90 Roppō Fūjin, and Kyōmon), Sleep Manipulation (With Hakufuku, Inemuri and Tanma Otoshi), Limited Memory Manipulation (With Hakufuku), Electricity Manipulation (With Hadō 4, Hadō 11, Hadō 63 and Hadō 88), Limited Explosion Manipulation (With Hadō 12), Energy Projection (With Hadō 31, Hadō 33, Hadō 54 and Hadō 78), Fire Manipulation (With Hadō 31, Hadō 33 and Hadō 54), Existence Erasure (With Hadō 54), Telekinesis (With Hadō 57), Air Manipulation (With Hadō 58 and Ura Hadō: Sannodō — Teppūsatsu), Gravity Manipulation (With Hadō 90), Limited Spatial Manipulation (With Hadō 90), Time Manipulation (With Hadō 90 and Goyōgai), Time Stop (With Jikanteishi), Energy Absorption (With Hadō 99), Spatial Manipulation and Teleportation (With Kūkanten'i)
But yeah, it'll never be accepted, logic isn't really used here, only direct statement or feats.
1 dollar says it’d get accepted as a “possibly” if you made a CRT

Back