• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

my curiosity has been peeked. How does yukio's ability work exactly?
image0.jpg

Are celestial bodies in the dimensions real?
I think so, especially after getting reiatsu from Ichigo. clearly his skill has been improved

what cap is this?

Last edited:
Watched a video that had Jaymes, Clyde, DBZImran, and Soul, and they brought up a really really good point:

Shunsui brought up that the Reii grade 3 and lower Souls must go to Hell is still just a superstition, so it might not be entirely true. Then think further, Yamamoto and Unohana are massive war criminals who've murdered countless people, they are sinners.

That begs the question, did Jushiro commit an egregious sin?

Watched a video that had Jaymes, Clyde, DBZImran, and Soul, and they brought up a really really good point:

Shunsui brought up that the Reii grade 3 and lower Souls must go to Hell is still just a superstition, so it might not be entirely true. Then think further, Yamamoto and Unohana are massive war criminals who've murdered countless people, they are sinners.
Iirc, one of them (Jaymes I think) said that since it switched from Shunsui to Szayel, the rumour might not be the same as what Szayel stated. Also iirc, souls only go to Hell for crimes they committed in life, not in death as the crimes one commits as Hollows don’t factor into them going to Hell when they get purified.
That begs the question, did Jushiro commit an egregious sin?
Housing Mimi and directly maintaining the SK which is the Original Sin or something?

my curiosity has been peeked. How does yukio's ability work exactly?
image0.jpg

Are celestial bodies in the dimensions real?
Basically he's the fullbring version of gremmy. He can create a subspace and do anything he wants to you in it.

His dimensions are also called subspaces so possibly

im more interested on how ichigo breaking out of the kurakura town dimension works. Did his transformation make the realm unstable? Did he actually bust the dimension? if so, how large is the dimension actually? It seems to have a light source, and other dimensions were shown to have a sun or moon. Curious if its actually quantifiable as a dc/ap feat for ichigo. Seems controversial like scaling ichigo to sokyoku hill

The dimension Renji was trapped in seemingly had a “painted” sky as it folded in on itself, so they may not be as large as the sky suggests, or perhaps Yukio merely collapsed it at that point. It’s fairly vague. Regarding the realm Ichigo is in, it’s called a perfect replica of Karakura town, so it has a minimum size.

Kenpachi + Byakuya + Toshiro + Rukia + Renji + Madarame couldn’t break the dimension even if they tried. Which implies the mere release of Ichigo’s Fullbring Bankai surpasses their combined strength.

The dimension Renji was trapped in seemingly had a “painted” sky as it folded in on itself, so they may not be as large as the sky suggests, or perhaps Yukio merely collapsed it at that point. It’s fairly vague. Regarding the realm Ichigo is in, it’s called a perfect replica of Karakura town, so it has a minimum size.

Kenpachi + Byakuya + Toshiro + Rukia + Renji + Madarame couldn’t break the dimension even if they tried. Which implies the mere release of Ichigo’s Fullbring Bankai surpasses their combined strength.

To be technical it's bigger than kara town cause they were fighting far above the buildings

If I'm not mistaken I saw someone calculating size dimensions in madoka but I don't remember how, I could be wrong though

To be technical it's bigger than kara town cause they were fighting far above the buildings
Well the only reason I say it might just be Karakura Town sized is because in the dimension Renji is in the sky is “painted” as in we see the sky fold in on itself, meaning the dimensions may not go on as far as the eye can see.

im more interested on how ichigo breaking out of the kurakura town dimension works. Did his transformation make the realm unstable? Did he actually bust the dimension? if so, how large is the dimension actually? It seems to have a light source, and other dimensions were shown to have a sun or moon. Curious if its actually quantifiable as a dc/ap feat for ichigo. Seems controversial like scaling ichigo to sokyoku hill

He just broke it. Yuki was even surprised he broke it. Ichigo scales to sokyoku for sure. He even broke the execution stand. Which is designed to withstand it's power

From what I understand of its power, it can create dimensions and control like a game. It really creates dimensions, the debatable is its size

In the new series if Ichigo has to train, I don't want him to have a master. Not Zangetsu. Not Urahara, or Isshin. If he needs to get stronger I want him to maybe go to Urahara to ask permission to use the basement under the shop. Or the little tubes to hold the Dangai himself while he trains there alone. I want him to discover his powers himself and create some new ones on his own. And come back as a boss.

In the new series if Ichigo has to train, I don't want him to have a master. Not Zangetsu. Not Urahara, or Isshin. If he needs to get stronger I want him to maybe go to Urahara to ask permission to use the basement under the shop. Or the little tubes to hold the Dangai himself while he trains there alone. I want him to discover his powers himself and create some new ones on his own. And come back as a boss.
Kubo seems to be making Ichigo an absolute unit (as he should be), knowing how “rule-of-cool” Kubo is, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ichigo gets some kind of statement being like “after 10-12 years of defending Karakura from Hollows I’ve had time to truly master my power” or sumn like that.

Inb4 Ichigo says "I've gotten so rusty from not fighting for so long that I'm nowhere near what I used to be."

Kubo seems to be making Ichigo an absolute unit (as he should be), knowing how “rule-of-cool” Kubo is, I wouldn’t be surprised if Ichigo gets some kind of statement being like “after 10-12 years of defending Karakura from Hollows I’ve had time to truly master my power” or sumn like that.
Yamamoto said Bankai is mastered in 10 years and it has time to mature or something like that right?

I've been wanting to do a character analysis/dissection of Aizen. I've heard a lot of people say he is an I quote "most one-dimensional character in the manga" which is Lol

Inb4 Ichigo says "I've gotten so rusty from not fighting for so long that I'm nowhere near what I used to be."
That is a good excuse to make Ichigo train again. Making Ichigo obsolete peak would chain Kubo to no more power up forms or combinations.

Whenever super strong characters hit someone to no effect and say "Wow, they're as tough as iron", I always translate that in my brain to mean "They're not actually comparing them literally to iron itself, but just acknowledging that from their perspective that them hitting the opponent is comparable an ordinary person trying to punch iron."

Only way to make sense of some stupid writing in some series.

Whenever super strong characters hit someone to no effect and say "Wow, they're as tough as iron", I always translate that in my brain to mean "They're not actually comparing them literally to iron itself, but just acknowledging that from their perspective that them hitting the opponent is comparable an ordinary person trying to punch iron."

Only way to make sense of some stupid writing in some series.
Yeah I mean to your average reader they’d see that and go “yeah iron big tough”, it’s only powerscaling dweebs like us that go “wtf iron is fodder”.

I objectivelly think that this doesnt makes sense, its obviously that he is comparing it to literal Iron and the character is 10-A at highest wank due not being able to destroy it

Back