• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I dont see ichigo acting a lot due to how powerful he is, unless they introduce a villain on hell that is on his level, like the ancestors
Imagine a Bleach version of the Devil...
205789217_557385818759004_6559958472054517680_n.jpg

Do we know if his Zanpakuto is sealed? Or is that his new Shikai?

If it's the former, nobody would scale to 3-C because we don't know how strong that Ichigo is

You know, the implication of Hell could lead to the original 5 Nobles appearing later. . . . . .
Bruh the fact that millennia of significant powerful souls are in Hell opens the door for so much.

Imagine the tear jerker of Shunsui vs Jushiro, the Gotei Captains vs Yama, the return of Kaien vs Rukia.

I don't think Ukitake and the likes would fight the current Gotei, unless it's for a grander purpose. From the looks of it, the souls in hell keep their memories, and it seems, at least to me, that Ukitake in this chapter was trying to stop Szyel from leaving Hell.

Tho the 5 original nobles could give us the villains of this arc, honestly.

It’s fine if you think that but I just don’t see it. Kubo was always for drawing cool shit for the sake of drawing cool shit with a bit of poetry and Buddhist allusions sprinkled in there somewhere so a slice of life chapter for an anniversary is nigh impossible when you think about it. Getting to see all these characters I (safe to say we) love meet up again for another adventure caused by the new crackhead and troublemaker Kazui is honestly amazing. Plus the squad just being parents is gonna be both boss af and aww inducing.

I don't think Ukitake and the likes would fight the current Gotei, unless it's for a grander purpose. From the looks of it, the souls in hell keep their memories, and it seems, at least to me, that Ukitake in this chapter was trying to stop Szyel from leaving Hell.

Szayel could concoct sumn, I wanna see Shunsui shed some man tears as he’s forced to fight his brother beyond blood.

At least 4 of them, ichigo ancestor seem to be a better person than the other ancestors

If the nobles do pull up, I want my head canon that Shiba Ancestor is named Getsuga to be confirmed. Long black hair, red eyes, furry tattoos, shadowy reiatsu and everything. I want the whole shebang.

Szayel could concoct sumn, I wanna see Shunsui shed some man tears as he’s forced to fight his brother beyond blood.
Bruh this guy already had enough, he was getting beaten by Yama, then Aizen one-shotted him, then Lille destroyed him, then Toki made him swim in his blood

why? how'd you envision the chapter would go before the leaks?
Again, I didn't even expect a whole lot...Although for sure i expected the barber who did Ichigo's and Isshin's hair to be arrested at least.

For sure I did not even expect Hell to be brought in either so late or so soon into it. The idea of just being strong equals sin makes me wanna vomit.

Yama has always said he’s the strongest Shinigami born in the past 1,000 years so I wonder who those other guys could be theoretically since he’s way over 1,000 years old lol 🤔

man the bleach verse is always in a shit state constant balance of the souls now hellverse gates need strong souls to be kept closed

U have a walking sun (yamaji), multiple high class espada 2 of which are 0, multiple captains, quincy and possibly the ancestors

(Tho quincies should be weaker thanks to Yhwach)

Back