• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It somehow only just occurred to me that Hell is Kenny’s Heaven. Think about it -
  1. All the strong guys will eventually go there
  2. You can fight all you want because screw societal rules
  3. They all rez eternally no matter what.
  4. And he gets to meet Retsu again.

It somehow only just occurred to me that Hell is Kenny’s Heaven. Think about it -
  1. All the strong guys will eventually go there
  2. You can fight all you want because screw societal rules
  3. They all rez eternally no matter what.
  4. And he gets to meet Retsu again.
Zaraki vs Yama in hell would be cool

If this doesn't confirmed the manga sequel I don't know what Baka...

219012034_215341510521967_6481586530728814399_n.png

rough translation for the last page of the chapter ..."Prison Break Hell Arc St--!" (Start?)

You can correct me if I'm wrong... Japanese isn't that good YET!

with the new characters and kazui i think its gonna be a cool chapter, although personally i don't like szayel being used as a villain again

A thread on Reddit talked about kazui's fullbringers abilities not being so inferior to aura but apparently it was deleted, as they had made a thread to address spoilers of the new chapter.

I mean all the characters have had 10 years to get stronger since the end of CFYOW so who knows what potential insane power creep might occur.

If it is a sequel manga then I just hope they don't go the Boruto route and make Ichigo irrelevant, I'd rather it was more like DBZ where Kazui is a primary focus, but Ichigo is still the main character.
I dont see ichigo acting a lot due to how powerful he is, unless they introduce a villain on hell that is on his level, like the ancestors

Szayelaporro new form looks like he absorbed one of Barragan's arms and mimihagi/Yhwach. lol I think I read somewhere he is now the King of Hell but that could be fake.

Well the more I learn about the new chapter the more disappointed i am and the more i hate Kubo. I skipped Burn the Witch and I'm willing to skip Bleach's new chapter if it's garbage

I don’t think the tiers really matter based on how they fight. Ichigo isn’t gonna start throwing stray getsugas to leave random celestial objects lol.

Maybe we’ll get some info on the other parts of the SK.
At least from what we see, ichigo does not even have a scratch on his fight and seems more surprised to see the espada and nothing else

I don’t think the tiers really matter based on how they fight. Ichigo isn’t gonna start throwing stray getsugas to cleave random celestial objects lol.

Maybe we’ll get some info on the other parts of the SK.
Yeah Ichigo didn’t show any signs of exerting himself during any of the leaks so far, he only had a sweat/nervous drop at the mention of Jushiro (because Jushiro is supposed to be dead obviously)

Back