• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I added the mid and low ends.

We can probably find the width of the petals off pixel scaling Byakuya's head, in that one image you have in the top right. Being that the width of the petals is like 1-2 pixels and Byakuya's head is some amount of pixels, since head is about 13% height (1.8m for Byakuya), the petal width would be .13*1.8*(petal width pixels)/(Byakuya's head pixels).

On the bar above your reply box, there's a picture right next to a smiley face that is for inserting images.

What One said

Still don't know how so I'll just send links, anyway...
https://**********.com/read-online/Bleach-chapter-625-page-13.html
https://********.org/chapter/942773/17
the Viz scan here about Garganta says it fill the spaces in between, but the other translation says a different thing about it which will make it more impressive.

^ so can someone just translate the raws

It doesn't really translate to something wildly different, rather it can translate to "filling all the other space" which is basically the same thing as "filling in the space between"

The "space in between" as referred to by in the VIZ translation already encompasses, every space that is not occupied by the three realms, Dangai, and Hell.

It doesn't really translate to something wildly different, rather it can translate to "filling all the other space" which is basically the same thing as "filling in the space between"

The "space in between" as referred to by in the VIZ translation already encompasses, every space that is not occupied by the three realms, Dangai, and Hell.
How it isn't different? the *********** translation says the entire space they're in is the Garganta which gives a different meaning to just "the space in between". First one means it holds everything.

How it isn't different? the *********** translation says the entire space they're in is the Garganta which gives a different meaning to just "the space in between". First one means it holds everything.
I believe everyone is already on the same page that the three realms, dangai, and valley of screams exist within the garganta. I'd still argue "the space in between" still refers to that. The image Yoruichi uses also implies that the realms, dangai, and valley of screams exist within the garganta.

Shinji states in the novel that he doesn't think his Bankai would work on Yhwach or Aizen, Yhwach would obviously powernull it but would it be enough to give Aizen resistance?

Shinji states in the novel that he doesn't think his Bankai would work on Yhwach or Aizen, Yhwach would obviously powernull it but would it be enough to give Aizen resistance?
Could this be in reference to Aizen powernulling Soifon's shikai with his reiatsu, this could be something that realistically only Aizen can do. Aizen is displayed as having one of if not the largest quantity of spiritual pressure in the series (being labelled as a war potential on the basis of spiritual energy alone). Maybe the gap between characters for reiatsu powernulling abilities has to be on the scale of Aizen and the common captain.

Wouldn't Aizen nullifying Soifon's shikai count as resistance to death manipulation.
No, because he doesn't actually resist the death manipulation itself, he nullifies her power before it can take effect.

I feel like in Aizen's case (if we accept massive gaps in reiatsu = powernulling) then it isn't that he resists death manip, but rather he had an insanely larger amount of reiatsu.

I feel like the whole greater reiatsu=power nulling is consistent coz the Quincies can’t steal the Bankais of those who have a higher reiatsu than them.

I feel like the whole greater reiatsu=power nulling is consistent coz the Quincies can’t steal the Bankais of those who have a higher reiatsu than them.
If we applied more reiatsu = powernulling, I think we should only apply to Aizen as he's the only one who displayed such capabilities.

If we applied more reiatsu = powernulling, I think we should only apply to Aizen as he's the only one who displayed such capabilities.
Yama-ji couldn’t have his Bankai stolen by anyone accept Yhwach.Aizen also admits that he can’t take him head on whilst previously saying that a battle between Shinigami is a battle of reiatsu so imo Yama-ji n Aizen should benefit from the Power Nulling.

Sounds more like reiatsu gives resistance to that type of hax since Aizen said he'll surpass her tech.

Actually, I just realized, Shinji could just mean they'd not be affected by it because neither care about allies nor about attacking them.

So yeah, probably not enough to give resistance.

Yama's special looks really good! Sadly, im done with BBS, ive been so for a good while now. Im eager to play new Bleach games, hopefully one of them would grab me like BBS did years ago, be it another mobile game, or a PC/PS5 game *wink*.

I have checked the Databooks, and they say that Yammy's Resurrección and Rage Form both amplify him by 10x.

That likely means Base Yammy is Low 6-B, Rage Form Yammy is High 6-B, scaling to Ulq.

Evidence? From what I've seen, his first form increases it by 10x and the rage form we saw against Kenpachi and Byakuya doubles it.