• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

for an eventual ts shikai discussion, since he isnt being downscaled rn. which kinda makes no sense to me. We do it with all characters with the multipliers

for an eventual ts shikai discussion, since he isnt being downscaled rn. which kinda makes no sense to me. We do it with all characters with the multipliers
Search here in the CRTs list, there are many threads, idk which one was where the multiplier got accepted, I think old bleach members like tyri or Sigurd know

I wouldn’t worry about it too much honestly. Which is why I thought at least High 6A possibly Low 5B would be a good rating for TS Ichigo

Don't know anything about any multipliers being accepted for TS.
Iirc correctly, I think Imade said that it’s at least 5x for a low end, but could be much larger depending on feats and scaling. Like Ulquiorra for instance, he’s large island level in base but country level in resurrection because he has a country level feat

i think the general accepted multiplier for all shikai and bankai was a 5x in general and ichigo never got a dedicated multiplier for him forms besides the general accepted multiplier
Iirc correctly, I think Imade said that it’s at least 5x for a low end, but could be much larger depending on feats and scaling. Like Ulquiorra for instance, he’s large island level in base but country level in resurrection because he has a country level feat
TS Ichigo never had a multiplier. His Merged Hollow was regarded as a massive amp. Same for his Bankai I think although not sure since he was MFTL. He prob had a Bankai multiplier now that I think about it.

FTL (Should be five times faster than before),

we upscale speed via multipliers of 5 for true bankai and hollow horn

Then again look at his post resurrection profile, he goes from large island to country level with his hollowfication, but only MHS+ to sub realistic in speed

The durability of the SK was rated as Unknown. So there was no feat to link TS to Yhwach.

His multipliers were just regarded as vastly above 10 since he went from tier 6 to tier 5 and tier 3-2.
Oh ok gotcha lol. His ap and dura are justified because of scaling and what not, but his speed should still just keep the minimum at least 5x right?

Who said he couldn’t contain all of Reio’s power? Jugram? For all we know Yhwach intent to use that attack since he created the link from where the attack was going to go down on to SS before he absorbed the body. Those minions looked like James power to support Yhwach and make him stronger while he was absorbing the body. They were just covered in Mimihagi ink since Yhwach fused with the arm. I have theory Yhwach did used some of the Schrift powers and we confused them with other powers just because Kubo didn’t explained what those powers were.
Eh, wasnt it stated or implied that it was a power from Reio and he could not contain it so it started to pass by his body and attacked the SS? If no then I was mistaken on this one

Btw there is something I have been thinking about, its about Ulquiorra vs other Espada.
Firstly, I have no problem with him being the strongest or what ever (even if I disagree with) I think its debatable, my point is some people are trying to say that Yammy was following him because he respected his power, why didnt Yammy follow Starrk? Therefore Ulquiorra is > Starrk.
But when you tell them that Yammy said he is stronger than Ulquiorra, they say no Yammy is bad at sensing the power and so, doesnt that a but contradicted? I mean if he is bad at sensing the level of others, we shouldnt really use the "he respected and followed Ulquiorra only, so Ulquiorra is the strongest"
I wanted to share it here so maybe there is someone who thinks Ulquiorra is above the others so he can explain this argument to me, incase I was wrong above. Because I really think its contradicted tbh.

upscaling is a lot of different lol

we know that he is at least 5 times faster
but we do not know how many times was weaker, considering the big difference in Ichigo's scenario.

I'm against downscaling too

with the anime returning do you think we could see another Console Bleach game.

So idk if someone already asked this or this was already covered in the other threads but if True Shikai Ichigo is Multi-Continental, how does it go straight to Planet Level in True Bankai? It's a really big leap.

So idk if someone already asked this or this was already covered in the other threads but if True Shikai Ichigo is Multi-Continental, how does it go straight to Planet Level in True Bankai? It's a really big leap.
By fighting someone who’s planet level? Pretty basic power scaling lol

Back