• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Google is embracing Mimihagi-sama...

P6Qyqdd.png

From the leaks, I think base Uryu post-Auswahlen is gonna be FTL (At least for what we have the verse's speed at now), that could mean that S0's speed could be affected too. We see him dodge an attack from TS Ichigo.

ichigo killing sk does it with his ap? because yhwach says he gave him reiatsu and it seems to start from the sword so ichigo's feat doesn't seem to fit him

ichigo true shikai vs ichibei?ichigo was defeated like yhwach. and we also find out how yhwach needed ichigo so it would make sense the no one shot. for the moment i dont have ichigo true shikai above ichibei

Is there an error in the calculations regarding the conversion of the distance between Reiokyu and Seireitei?

The value of 1.436144 e+8 km actually corresponds to 1.436144e+11 meters. However, the calculations are using 1.436144e+10 meters, which results in final values ten times lower than the correct value.

Is there an error in the calculations regarding the conversion of the distance between Reiokyu and Seireitei?

The value of 1.436144 e+8 km actually corresponds to 1.436144e+11 meters. However, the calculations are using 1.436144e+10 meters, which results in final values ten times lower than the correct value.
Nah, you linked a new method of calcing the distance from the TYBW anime, all of the calcs that people currently scale to on the profiles use an old method of getting the distance. It just so happens that the new method yields a value ~10x higher.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Reiokyu-Seireitei_Distance_and_Calcs

At this point, guys, what do you think will be added to cour 3? Or hope is added?

Me:

Ichigo vs Grimmjow rematch (but will probably be stopped by Nel)

Grimmjow vs Askin (extended edition)

Ichigo vs Uryu part 2 (the visible answer or my last words)

I feel sorry for Ichigo , bro lost every single fight after he gain his true power except the fight with bambie team , even that battle wasnt counted as a win because it was interrupted by Yhwach.

Do we count him killing Senjumaru as base or in an incomplete/out of control Volstandig?

If the former, 4-A rn until the next episode to see how he deals with Ichigo, if the latter same tier as right now?
The latter, Uryu when he was fighting with Senjumaru in her Bankai after Yhwach awakens the Almighty, but before the incomplete Vollstandig

Back