• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

but hikone vs zaraki when they do that stuff where they bring in relativity don't you debunk the verse to sol? like fire force? because that's the limit right? if it's not like that can you give me an explanation?

I agree with Arc, that Uryu may not scale to Senjumaru's Bankai after all.

Uryu’s win over Senjumaru doesn’t really mean he’s on her level in terms of raw power or speed. Instead, he beat her by using his Antithesis ability, which let him take advantage of a chance she unintentionally gave him. At first, Senjumaru paralyzed him by stabbing a needle into the back of his neck, which would’ve left him completely helpless. That spot probably hit his spinal cord or nerves, basically shutting down his ability to move or control his body. But instead of using brute strength to fight back, Uryu used Antithesis to swap their positions, transferring the needle’s effect to her. This trapped her in her own cloth and left her wide open, making it easy for him to take her out with a single arrow to the heart. So, Uryu’s win was all about using his ability to twist the situation to his advantage—not because he’s as powerful or as fast as her. Without Antithesis, he probably wouldn’t have even touched her, let alone won. This just shows how clever Uryu can be, allowing Uryu to get past opponents who are way stronger by flipping things around rather than facing them head-on. So, while he beat her, it doesn’t mean he scales to her level; it’s just proof that he can turn the tables against even the toughest opponents when the situation is right.

I agree on his scaling but also give my own reason to why I disagree with the scaling.

Edit: Basically, I would like for Uryu to scale to Senjumaru. But it was all Hax in that battle to even scale him. Do you guys have a better reason to scale him?

This would fit Uryu' Vollstandig for a name:

The "Eltheiel" (神の選択エルテイエル, Eruteieru; Japanese for "Choice of God") could fit well for Uryū’s Vollständig. This goes with Uryū’s pivotal role in choosing his path, caught between loyalty to his Quincy heritage and his friends.

I agree on his scaling but also give my own reason to why I disagree with the scaling.

Edit: Basically, I would like for Uryu to scale to Senjumaru. But it was all Hax in that battle to even scale him. Do you guys have a better reason to scale him?
Senjumaru's body needs to withstand her power, Uryu clearly needed the AP to damage her, so yes, he should bare minimum scale to her. Of anything he upscales.

Can you elaborate on this? WDYM
Ichigo's first Bankai tore him apart internally because it was too strong for him. Senjumaru's casual reiatsu was shaking the 3 realms, and she would upscale from her casual self. Uryu sniping her and one shotting is a cold cut case of superiority. It's even said on Senju's profile that her durability scales.

I've got a question. Why does Lille Barro have the justification for his Sub-Rel+ speed being that he's superior to Liltotto, but none of the other elites have it? Hell, base Lille got blitzed by Oetsu but Askin was able to react, so why does he only have MHS?

Found this calc of the Seireitei’s size on Tieba, the Chinese equivalent of Reddit. The user apparently got 4056 km as the low end for the size of Seireitei based on the range of Yhwach’s Aushwählen in cour 2 still being within the Seireitei.

First time I’ve seen the Seiretei being calced this way using info from the TYBW anime so I was just wondering how accurate or wrong is this?

Last edited:
Being honest, that's just most OPM powerscaling.
Especially when Boros is involved (I swear, he gets so much leeway and special treatment for no reason), and when people talk about Saitama vs anyone (even though the manga made it clear Saitama actually has a limit to his strength, and it takes time for his strength to grow).
Shit like that was expected of a series that pokes fun at powerscaling.
Yeah, but it's kind of ironic that a series that (sometimes) makes fun of powerscaling attracts so many powerscalers.
Outside of VSBattles is far worse.
Trust me, I know. I regret the many hours I spent on Reddit (specifically r/OnePunchMan, which is a very strange place even when you're not there dealing with bad powerscaling) debating the series, and I'm glad I stopped doing that a while ago.

Especially when Boros is involved (I swear, he gets so much leeway and special treatment for no reason), and when people talk about Saitama vs anyone (even though the manga made it clear Saitama actually has a limit to his strength, and it takes time for his strength to grow).
Oh my God, the level of gas Boros was getting was insane. That was the peak of the Saitama vs Goku debate era. Even though I wasn't particularly as involved in the powerscaling community, I still got dragged into it, it was that big.
Yeah, but it's kind of ironic that a series that (sometimes) makes fun of powerscaling attracts so many powerscalers.
It's like if a series making fun of stoners caused more people to smoke.
Trust me, I know. I regret the many hours I spent on Reddit (specifically r/OnePunchMan, which is a very strange place even when you're not there dealing with bad powerscaling) debating the series, and I'm glad I stopped doing that a while ago.
Mfs have no concept of NLF, and gass up feats that do not warrant what they say they yield. That and also the heavy downplay of the other verse. I 100% know that when Empty Void comes to the wiki, the chances of this happening again are gonna be significant. Hell, other debate hubs and even the WIS community is already making waves on his feat (which btw only gives him that level of range, not actual AP).

Oh my God, the level of gas Boros was getting was insane.
You should've seen the state of the One-Punch Man discussion thread. I swear, genuinely 30%-40% of the total posts in the thread are about Boros in some way. It got so bad, a separate thread had to be made for Boros, and discussions about Boros was banned from the main thread.
That was the peak of the Saitama vs Goku debate era. Even though I wasn't particularly as involved in the powerscaling community, I still got dragged into it, it was that big.
God, what a terrible time. It was really funny too since Saitama's best feats at that point were multi-continental to planet/star level (if you go with the mistranslated anime guidebook statement) with maybe FTL speed, while Goku was easily Universal+ to Low multiversal and MFTL+ at the time.

Saitama didn't get anything higher than that until the Cosmic Garou fight in the manga.
It's like if a series making fun of stoners caused more people to smoke.
I bet that's happened. I know a lot of anti-war movies caused a lot of people to enlist in the military, which very ironic.
Mfs have no concept of NLF, and gass up feats that do not warrant what they say they yield.
Absolutely. I guess this goes back to the idea that most people (who aren't uber nerds like we are) "power scale" based more on how strong a character "feels" rather than what their actual capabilities are, and with Saitama being Saitama, especially if you're an anime-only, he feels unbeatable even if he's not.
That and also the heavy downplay of the other verse.
That does happen at times. Though, funnily enough, I remember quite a few One-Punch Man fans were trying to argue that the 4-A feat (which may or may not be higher than that) from the Cosmic Garou fight wasn't Saitama and Garou destroying the stars in the sky, but rather them destroying the photons of light we see from those stars, which was bizarre.
I 100% know that when Empty Void comes to the wiki, the chances of this happening again are gonna be significant.
Well, from what I've seen here on the wiki, for now, Empty Void's feat is just range. It may get way higher if we get elaboration on it, but we'll have to wait and see.
Hell, other debate hubs and even the WIS community is already making waves on his feat (which btw only gives him that level of range, not actual AP).
What's the "WIS community?"

Back