• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Hvsky I can’t answer your question unless you get someone who can speak English. Cuz that shit made no sense
I have terrible english but I'll try, I know that zaraki and hikone can go from rel to ftl+ because of some relativity stuff. but doesn't that debunk the verse under ftl? like shinra can't go beyond sol

People don't really do matchup threads on VSBW anymore it seems? Definitely feel my age coming because I really miss the days of all the matchups back before COVID where it was nothing but matchups and just making CRTs out of them.

People don't really do matchup threads on VSBW anymore it seems? Definitely feel my age coming because I really miss the days of all the matchups back before COVID where it was nothing but matchups and just making CRTs out of them.
Same. I miss the days when there were vs tournaments held for specific tiers or types of characters. Still remember that non-smurf immobile character tournament like it was yesterday. One of the most favored characters to win that tournament was upgraded mid tournament and got kicked out for becoming a smurf.

I have terrible english but I'll try, I know that zaraki and hikone can go from rel to ftl+ because of some relativity stuff. but doesn't that debunk the verse under ftl? like shinra can't go beyond sol
From what I understand, this doesn’t limit the verse to a specific speed. Time appearing to slow down just means they’re moving at least 70% of the speed of light (0.70c) or faster. It sets a minimum speed, not a max. So if there’s a feat showing 300x lightspeed a few episodes later, it wouldn’t contradict Hikone’s speed since his is 0.70c or higher.

Hikone’s speed: ≥ 0.70c (equal to or higher)

(GPT Translation)
Da quello che ho capito, questo non limita l'universo di Bleach a una velocità specifica. Il fatto che il tempo sembri rallentare significa solo che si stanno muovendo ad almeno il 70% della velocità della luce (0,70c) o più. Impone una velocità minima, non massima. Quindi, se in futuro ci fosse una scena che mostra una velocità pari a 300 volte quella della luce, non contraddirebbe la velocità di Hikone, dato che la sua è di 0,70c o superiore.

Velocità di Hikone: ≥ 0,70c (uguale o superiore)

Last edited:

Can ichibei not have conceptual ee.
He can literallt erase someone's name, turn their everything to black before turning into nothingness.
Shikai, bankai should have similar power as well

Ichibē vs Vegeta is crazy to argue, and I personally have the former at a way higher tier than VSBW currently does (same with speed). Then again, people spam speed = a lot on this site,so.

Last edited:
Back