• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Goddamn Yhwach looks menacing.

That Yhwach scene has the "Almighty future" filter on it. Is it a vision of that day from Soul King or Mimihagi?
So according to the leaker, Vollständig Uryu apparently blast a hole in True Shikai Ichigo… You know if they didn’t have Orihime there I really would’ve thought Uryu was trying to kill Ichigo here. But damn Uryu is really going hard trying to act like a traitor compared to his manga self.
Uryu after watching the last Arc of Naruto be like...
Also Ganju, Chad, Orihime, Yoruichi(?) stocks up as well since apparently according to the leaker

They forced the Post-Almighty Schutzstaffel to use Vollständig
Chad & Ganju Zero Squad level before Oath released? Above Yamamoto!? Nani!-the-fu..k~!

Soul King > 3 infinite universes

9516594-6491211228-1000.jpg

This IS canon.

The Garganta "HyperSpace"
9515666-2036440328-GU8pp.jpg

5d-bleach-scale-v0-u7fykeg5q17b1.jpg

Last edited:
P1) The Bleach world has an identical history to ours.
P2) If Bleach's history is identical to ours, the field of physics isn't distinctly different
P3) If physics isn't distinctly different, Bleach wotl is a uni
C) Wotl is uni
where can I get the first one? I mean I would need it quite a bit

I cannot believe bro genuinely had to ask if having no aliens meant the stars were fake. Bro just hard IQ checked himself
no look i argued with axility who told me that stars/galaxies are fictional backgrounds. and i told him that it doesn't make sense. and he brought up if aliens exist and he also told me that bleach's universe is actually just the cosmos it doesn't mean that it is of universal size or that it has galaxies

no look i argued with axility who told me that stars/galaxies are fictional backgrounds. and i told him that it doesn't make sense. and he brought up if aliens exist and he also told me that bleach's universe is actually just the cosmos it doesn't mean that it is of universal size or that it has galaxies
You’re being trolled and falling for it hook line and sinker

i wanted to see the size seiretei and the king's palace. i see you used the fact that they can't see the sun after ichigo made a hole in the seiretei. but if i'm not mistaken there are several statements and proofs that the sun appears in the soul society and the characters see it

Back