• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah I still don't buy universe level without more direct showings but that's just me.
Anyway episode was nice especially lore wise but the fight while good imo wasn't THAT mind blowing or anything

The silver in Ryuken's hand really sent it home for me. Finally we can get some justification for Yhwach's defeat
We had already seen something like this. In chapter 650 (or around there), we see why Uryu hates his dad so much, he was traumatized by watching him dissect his own wife/Uryu's mother for what Uryu interpreted as greed. We learn later the real reason he did this, which wat conduct research for the silver arrow.

Glad it's being foreshadowed more.

Expected more scene from soul king. But that's still pretty explicit answer to cosmology creation, yhwach's motivation.

So yhwach is million years old. What's up with thousand years?

Now I wonder is garganta just a portion of sea.

Great episode . Good lore, forehadowing, visuals and action.

Ichigo received a vision of the creation of the realms as they ascended to SK castle , probably sent by the dying SK, or maybe it's a hint that Ichigo have the true Almighty omniscience that start to awaken (i'm coping).

That GJ exploding for at least a minute was ******* great.
And beside Almighty fate Hax, Ichigo is stoping/destroying anything Yhwach throw at him. In the Anime, The Almighty do seem to come with an AP increase, and ichigo still block and destroy Yhwach's arrows without much problem. Even the attacks he can't block due to fate hax, he still tank them pretty well.

I do NOT want to know what was happening here
Zc6uqO2.png

Is Ichigo and Yhwachs clash causing the 3 realms to shake again? That’s the context im getting, as the SK hasn’t been killed yet.

Almighty didn’t really amp Yhwach’s AP as much as it just let him get free hits on Ichigo and evade all Ichigo’s attacks. Like they’re already relative, so obviously Yhwach’s going to perform much better when he can foresee everything Ichigo will do, and UI dodge everything.

Is Ichigo and Yhwachs clash causing the 3 realms to shake again? That’s the context im getting, as the SK hasn’t been killed yet.
Lowkey implied that their clash was doing that, on some Beerus Goku type beat.

Also the implications that Squad 0’s Bankai ~ Nugget King is insane for scaling ramifications. Like Butterflyzen may end up being Prime SK level because of that.

Almighty didn’t really amp Yhwach’s AP as much as it just let him get free hits on Ichigo and evade all Ichigo’s attacks. Like they’re already relative, so obviously Yhwach’s going to perform much better when he can foresee everything Ichigo will do, and UI dodge everything.

Lowkey implied that their clash was doing that, on some Beerus Goku type beat.

Also the implications that Squad 0’s Bankai ~ Nugget King is insane for scaling ramifications. Like Butterflyzen may end up being Prime SK level because of that.
I still think it’s dumb to scale 2nd Fusion Aizen to Full Power Squad 0. The whole transcendent reiatsu can’t be sensed thing has long since been dropped in TYBW. And Squad 0 aren’t technically pure shinigami anymore so there really aren’t any actual reasons for Aizen to scale to them until his 4th Fusion where’s he’s actually stated to have transcended shinigami. Since that’s how True Shikai Ichigo was described to have surpassed a shinigami and he compared Squad 0 to himself.

I still think it’s dumb to scale 2nd Fusion Aizen to Full Power Squad 0. The whole transcendent reiatsu can’t be sensed thing has long since been dropped in TYBW. And Squad 0 aren’t technically pure shinigami anymore so there really aren’t any actual reasons for Aizen to scale to them until his 4th Fusion where’s he’s actually stated to have transcended shinigami. Since that’s how True Shikai Ichigo was described to have surpassed a shinigami and he compared Squad 0 to himself.
The whole “unsensible reiatsu isn’t a thing anymore” is headcanon cope. You’re free to hold any headcanon you like, but this just doesn’t disprove Aizen’s scaling whatsoever.

I think this episode is the final nail in the coffin for downplayers. The Soul King created the entire cosmology from a primordial sea, which means no more arguments about a single universe being separated into three galaxy-level realms. Also, the planet-level argument doesn't hold up either, as he created everything. Each realm's stars, galaxies, and outer space, in general, were created by him, so claiming that his death would only destroy three planets is absurd. The death of the creator and stabilizer of everything would logically have a far greater impact than just affecting three planets across space-time.

原初の海から分かたれた尸魂界、現世、虚圏の三つの世界。遥く魂魄の流れを司る礎であり、かつ世界の根たる存在によって、霊子の世界、器子の世界、砂の楽土の三世界が分離され、「生」と「死」が隔てられた。
The three worlds split from the primordial sea, Soul Society, Living World, and Hueco Mundo. The foundation presiding over the distant flow of souls, as an existence worthy of being the root of the world, separating the three worlds into a world of spiritual particles, a world of physical particles, and a paradise of sand, caused life and death to become separate.

The Sankai keyword just confirms that Soul Society is the spiritual universe encompassing the realm of spiritual particles, WotL is the physical universe encompassing the realm of physical particles, and HM is the sand world which we already knew lol.

The whole “unsensible reiatsu isn’t a thing anymore” is headcanon cope. You’re free to hold any headcanon you like, but this just doesn’t disprove Aizen’s scaling whatsoever.
We literally see True Shikai Ichigo who is confirmed to be transcendent being sensed by a whole bunch of people throughout TYBW though. And the two recent episodes have also been comparing Squad 0 to True Shikai Ichigo. There’s honestly more evidence against early Fusion Aizen scaling to Squad 0 than there is for him scaling.

I think this episode is the final nail in the coffin for downplayers. The Soul King created the entire cosmology from a primordial sea, which means no more arguments about a single universe being separated into three galaxy-level realms. Also, the planet-level argument doesn't hold up either, as he created everything. Each realm's stars, galaxies, and outer space, in general, were created by him, so claiming that his death would only destroy three planets is absurd. The death of the creator and stabilizer of everything would logically have a far greater impact than just affecting three planets across space-time.
Also super blatant 2-C statement that goes beyond just his stabilization.
However, even someone with the power to overturn the world was being used to bring stability to the world.

Butterfly Aizen transcends not just shinigami but hollows as well and reached the state of God just like SK , mullet Aizen already transcended shinigami .

undetectable reiatsu concept for transcended beings is not abandoned , just that nobody has reached such levels again

We literally see True Shikai Ichigo who is confirmed to be transcendent being sensed by a whole bunch of people throughout TYBW though. And the two recent episodes have also been comparing Squad 0 to True Shikai Ichigo. There’s honestly more evidence against early Fusion Aizen scaling to Squad 0 than there is for him scaling.
where has ot been stated that TS Ichigo is a transcendent being ?

lol no

Idrc to change your mind tho, I’ll let my scaling threads at the end of the cour speak for themselves. Can’t wait for everyone to cry about the new scaling ruining Bleach like they did with CFYOW 🥱 another day in paradise

where has ot been stated that TS Ichigo is a transcendent being ?
Him being a soul king candidate that could replace the weakened soul king. Episode 14 with Ichibe saying he needs to become something a surpass that of a shinigami after the Irazusando stuff (Which I assume was also what Squad 0 went through to gain their power).

lol no

Idrc to change your mind tho, I’ll let my scaling threads at the end of the cour speak for themselves. Can’t wait for everyone to cry about the new scaling ruining Bleach like they did with CFYOW 🥱 another day in paradise
Same I don’t really care about the scaling that’s on the site here much since IRL has been beating me up with classes and exams so I’m far too tired to care about these stuff nowadays. I’m just voicing my thoughts on what I think about the Aizen stuff. Cause I personally think Aizen approaches the 4-As in his 2nd Fusion but he’s not exactly there yet and only reaches Full Power Squad 0 level after his 3rd Fusion. And than reaches True Shikai Ichigo/Ichibe level by the 4th Fusion. But that’s just me.

Him being a soul king candidate that could replace the weakened soul king. Episode 14 with Ichibe saying he needs to become something a surpass that of a shinigami after the Irazusando stuff (Which I assume was also what Squad 0 went through to gain their power).
"Ichibe saying he needs to become "

TS Ichigo is just him using his shinigami powers , basically he's just a shinigami. Ginjo is also a candidate , is he transcendent too ?

If you think about it mechanically, it makes sense given that Deicide Ichigo and Aizen had fused with their Zanpakuto as well, the final stage of evolution, which is something Ichigo doesn’t do again quite literally until he kill Yhwach for good.

Then you consider Ganju can sense the reiatsu of Bankai Shutara and it’s just like yeah, Deicide Aizen and Ichigo are just different.

If you think about it mechanically, it makes sense given that Deicide Ichigo and Aizen had fused with their Zanpakuto as well, the final stage of evolution, which is something Ichigo doesn’t do again quite literally until he kill Yhwach for good.

Then you consider Ganju can sense the reiatsu of Bankai Shutara and it’s just like yeah, Deicide Aizen and Ichigo are just different.
Well, Ganju is 4-A, clearly you didn't read my previous statement.

Back