• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This imgur, is referring to the blanks by the way.

Dude, as much as I like the high metas for Bleach scaling, if I’m not misremembering, last time I checked that statement in the Japanese version, the word used wasn't 'Mugen' (無限), but the word for Constant or something similar, i can't recall the exact word or kanji rn.

You can prove me wrong if you want, but if not then you will need another argument for it.

Dude, as much as I like the high metas for Bleach scaling, if I’m not misremembering, last time I checked that statement in the Japanese version, the word used wasn't 'Mugen' (無限), but the word for Constant or something similar, i can't recall the exact word or kanji rn.

You can prove me wrong if you want, but if not then you will need another argument for it.
cba to fact check, i just remember the translation was infinite when i watched the movie.

It's not really a necessity either, you don't need an infinite construct.
As long as garganta is infinitely bigger, compared to the 4D constructs that are within it.

What about the dangai/precipice world that is between worlds but also is completely cut off from space and time of the other realms while being within the garganta.
The highest interpretation of this part, that each World has its own space-time continuum and Garganta has a different space-time continuum from them, is of course an notable thing. But given that the statement itself "Is cut off from the world of the living and the Soul Society, even from time and space". I'm not sure this.
Her keyword also says she greatly impacts the world. Which is further consistency for 2-C with our "significantly affect" standard.
A massive, NO.

If you're talking about significantly affecting a 2-C structure, you have to prove that the space-time continuums in question are significantly affected (like resetting/rewriting timelines). There's a difference between Senjumaru's Bankai significantly affecting a few snapshots of the space-time continuums, and having it affect all of the uncountably infinite snapshots of the space-time continuums.

I don't think you understand how extraordinary a claim it is that Senjumaru's Bankai affects the entire space-time continuum, but a shaking that affects the entire space-time continuums means that the entire past, present, and future of the 3 World are affected by this shaking.

Bruuhhh
This is his first time seeing any 2C argument I suppose. So it's a hard to swallow pill for him as it's bleach.
I wonder how many 2C characters attack actually affected past, present, future 💀

Bruuhhh
This is his first time seeing any 2C argument I suppose. So it's a hard to swallow pill for him as it's bleach.
I wonder how many 2C characters attack actually affected past, present, future 💀
Do you know anything about Tier 2 other than "characters destroying universes"?

The highest interpretation of this part, that each World has its own space-time continuum and Garganta has a different space-time continuum from them, is of course an notable thing. But given that the statement itself "Is cut off from the world of the living and the Soul Society, even from time and space". I'm not sure this.

この断界は名前の通り現世からも尸魂界からも時間と空間が断絶された場所だ
1. This Dangai, as the name suggests, is a place where time and space are severed from both the World of the Living and the Soul Society. (GPT)
2. This Dangai, as its name implies, is a place where time and space are completely severed from both the World of the Living and the Soul Society. (GPT)

A massive, NO.

If you're talking about significantly affecting a 2-C structure, you have to prove that the space-time continuums in question are significantly affected (like resetting/rewriting timelines). There's a difference between Senjumaru's Bankai significantly affecting a few snapshots of the space-time continuums, and having it affect all of the uncountably infinite snapshots of the space-time continuums.

I don't think you understand how extraordinary a claim it is that Senjumaru's Bankai affects the entire space-time continuum, but a shaking that affects the entire space-time continuums means that the entire past, present, and future of the 3 World are affected by this shaking.
None of this entails it can't add consistency

Back