• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You make an intriguing point
GOb42-CIW8-AAycfa.png

hi y'all, i have a question regarding soul based attacks: if a bleach character is fighting against a nature 1 aspect 1 (soul) NEP character, because the mind is within the soul in bleach, would soul-based attacks be capable of affecting their mind even if said character doesn't have a soul?
Bleach characters with sufficient spiritual energy are capable of interacting with Senna, who is entirely composed of memories; memories are contained within the mind, generally speaking. Bleach characters should still be able to interact with someone who has that level of nonexistence by specifically interacting with their memories and by logical entailment, their mind. Which is further supported by the existence of both soul and mind in Bleach being interconnected fundamentally.

Ain’t no way byakuya is stronger than adult Toshiro, if anything byakuya is closer to kid toshiro
I wouldn't say he's stronger, but Byakuya's definitely more comparable to Adult Toshiro than Kid Toshiro if you include his higher-level attacks. In terms of raw power, it's certainly debatable, though, because Byakuya's definitely always seemed like a skill and speed main to me, which is one of the reasons I like him so much. So Toshiro's for sure got higher AP overall.

The fact that they both have Gerard scaling is what throws me off. Gerard scaling is really interesting, considering he's really strong and kind of absolutely slaughtered in that fight, so a lot of people weren't just using AP against him, as is typical with giant enemies. I personally think he should've gotten his ass beat by Zaraki, but I understand why that didn't happen.

There is no reason Zoro should have better combat intelligence than GOKU
The thing about Zoro is that he just creates powers out of nowhere for no reason with no explanation. He also copies techniques after seeing them once, just like Goku.

I don't care if he gets Extreme Genius or regular Genius, but the man is crazy either way.

Anyways, we're derailing, I'll talk to Gin later and figure out why tf he's an EG in combat probably make a downgrade thread too. However, there is another presing matter at hand for me: how smart is Jugram?

That's still within genius tho, like all the bs Baki mfs pull, also I'm pretty sure Goku did that too.
Yeah, but the thing is, his stuff is never explained. Like, he can create the whole Asura thing without a Devil Fruit using his willpower, and no one else has been seen doing anything like that, except in the anime, and that was SHANKS using his Conquerer's Haki to create an aura thing.

Also, he can just increase the size of his muscles... just because he can.

Legitimately, I don't know that he's even human, more lore needed.

Back