• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Byakuya is solidly country level in base to Country plus with Bankai amps

I have him at FTL with Cero, Negacion and Uryu shadow blitzing (Would be like 10s of C or in that range)

Madara I have at country-low continental level in his susanoo for rivaling Kurama, and his Tengai Calcs

FTL to FTL+ going off of the Raikage, and several other lightspeed statements.
I'd probably lean Madara if they're relatively comparable stat wise, since he has a broader arsenal, especially with the Rinnegan.

I'd probably lean Madara if they're relatively comparable stat wise, since he has a broader arsenal, especially with the Rinnegan.
I think madara's best powers here are susanoo, and maybe deva path.

Byakuya is is far more mobile with flight and shunpo, but his main advantages of massive Danmaku are negated by Susanoo being an omnidirectional shield.

Byakuya should deal with most of the rinnegan and madaras conventional arsenal save for the deva path, which is the biggest hurdle. Meteor spam, pushing and pulling, sealing. Not things Byakuya can just shunpo away from.

Hop in VC so I can scream at you and over talk anytime you try and respond to what I'm saying.
Bro stop text cucking debate me

I think madara's best powers here are susanoo, and maybe deva path.

Byakuya is is far more mobile with flight and shunpo, but his main advantages of massive Danmaku are negated by Susanoo being an omnidirectional shield.

Byakuya should deal with most of the rinnegan and madaras conventional arsenal save for the deva path, which is the biggest hurdle. Meteor spam, pushing and pulling, sealing. Not things Byakuya can just shunpo away from.
I'd agree with that assessment

Back