• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah, but the thing is, his stuff is never explained. Like, he can create the whole Asura thing without a Devil Fruit using his willpower, and no one else has been seen doing anything like that, except in the anime, and that was SHANKS using his Conquerer's Haki to create an aura thing.

Also, he can just increase the size of his muscles... just because he can.

Legitimately, I don't know that he's even human, more lore needed.
Idk if that'd warrant genius or eg though

Yeah, but the thing is, his stuff is never explained. Like, he can create the whole Asura thing without a Devil Fruit using his willpower, and no one else has been seen doing anything like that, except in the anime, and that was SHANKS using his Conquerer's Haki to create an aura thing.
Baki can do that too
Also, he can just increase the size of his muscles... just because he can.
Oda also hints towards the fact that the Strawhats are just straight up not normal. They literally drink milk to restore broken bones. This is probably just that.
Legitimately, I don't know that he's even human, more lore needed.
He's a strawhat

Who yall got between Edo Madara and SS Byakuya?
Misread "Edo" as "Eos" and immediately thought Madara was stomping. However, if it's Edo Madara, this is a really good fight.

Now, I looked at Byakuya's profile, and I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE LINK THE AP VALUES IN THE NOTES SECTION, THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DID THIS.

That said, Edo Madara is a soul, and hitting him in the soul will damage him.

Overall, he can't do much, despite having a much higher speed, but I do think the Susano'o is a valid wincon. Byakuya would be in serious trouble.

The thing about Zoro is that he just creates powers out of nowhere for no reason with no explanation. He also copies techniques after seeing them once, just like Goku.

I don't care if he gets Extreme Genius or regular Genius, but the man is crazy either way.
Creating powers ≠ any intelligence?Unless it's some kind of stuff he did with his IQ.

Looking through the Gerard fight again now that I'm not rushing through the manga out of excitement like I was 2 years ago, and Shunsui is so cold.

"A woman's pity is so very cruel. No ear to lend to a petulant man. Around his lovely throat shines... a white thread, wet with regret. If nothing else, let me cut it away. That awkwardly tangled... thread of regret. With that I present... the final act. Thread Cut: Blood-Soaked Throat."

No wonder Ichigo had been talking about chills earlier.

Creating powers ≠ any intelligence?Unless it's some kind of stuff he did with his IQ.
He just does it, it's not explained, he just learned how to control his muscles and turn his willpower into a construct over the course of one day because he felt like it. It's not shown to be related to anything as of yet.

hey guys
bleach___female_ichigo_by_khaosblader001_d69vwfy-fullview.jpg

Back