• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Character additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after the recent God Tiers CRT, in of which it was concluded that the Stabilization is done via hax, more specifically via the Almighty. Which is fine and dandy, but given the fact that we've accepted this method of scaling that in turn means that multiple characters need to have the Almighty added to their profiles.

Ichigo, Aizen and the other SK candidates need to have The Almighty added as they can also stabilize the planet which is done via Almighty.

Universe level to Universe level+ with the Almighty (Created the Bleach Cosmos as it is currently in the story with the Almighty; Known to possess power that transcends everything, he should be superior to everyone in the Bleach Universe as it's supreme being; Should be above his vegetative state)

Universe level to Universe level+ with the Almighty (Absorbed a weakened Soul King after absorbing Mimihagi and absorbed all of his powers, including his Almighty, which created the Bleach Cosmos as it currently is in the story)

Unless I'm mistaken the results of the CRT is that the Creation of the Bleach cosmos is done through the Almighty, not the Stabilization.

Where is it said that the stabilization is done through the Almighty?

They'd also get the Soul Regulation ability as well.

Which also means now they all have Soul Hax on a universal to Universal+ level lol

yhwach does say this so i guess its possible for true quincies, and we know yhwach was going to destroy and recreate the world which ginjo is stated to have the potential to do so
and as it doesnt scale to yhwach's AP and its with the allmighty only then it makes sense for them to have it based on what is currently accepted on this wiki
Clarification on the world destruction

This is specifically via the removal of the boundary between the worlds. Now as to what that is debatable, as there is a quote in the novel to support it being the literal garganta.

Which is problematic because the insinuation is that via raw energy he is physically destroying it

Should note that it being cited that it's not accepted is irrelevant since I'm pretty sure the removal of the boundary argument was not brought up in that CRT

I specifically found it a few days after

Do you have the specific post from the CRT where it was accepted as soul regulation?
Read the thread, they don't accept the Stabilization as a feat of a AP. What they accepted is the Soul Cycle, which is what the Soul King regulates in order to prevent the collapse of the verse.

Yhwach absorbed him and gained his abilities.

Ichigo and Aizen are stated to be Soul King candidates, and in order to do this they'd need the Soul Cycle ability.

Don’t forget that when Yhwach is asleep Jugram has The Almighty in his possession. In his possession it can’t change the future, but since the worlds didn’t collapse that gives Jugram Universal level+ Hax and said Hax was stated to not be enough to kill Uryu Ishida. Therefore the scaling for Bleach God tiers remains at Universal level+

Last edited:
Don’t forget that when Yhwach is asleep Jugram has The Almighty in his possession. In his possession it can’t change the future, but since the worlds didn’t collapse that gives Jugram Universal level+ Hax and said Hax was stated to not be enough to kill Uryu Ishida. Therefore the scaling for Bleach God tiers remains at Universal level+

Lmao this is actually correct.
Also agree with OP. It is crystal clear how the world destruction, reshaping and stabilizing is done and it is definitely through the usage of the Almighty.

Last edited:
I dont agree with the op
I frankly find this meme attitude going around to be pointless
what meme? the decision was that the A is the reason for the verse, and ichigo and other characters have been stated to be SK candidates and ichigo was going to be used as the new SK

Last edited:
Wait so @Damage, you’re actually gonna agree they get an ability they’ve never shown or even hinted at having before just like that? I mean come on man lol.

So can we close this thread now?
No, these characters still need to have either The Almighty or the Soul Regulation ability added to their profile. You guys accepted the Soul Cycle and the Soul King regulates it to prevent the collapse of the Realms. Aizen and Ichigo are Soul King candidates and are capable of replacing him, and we know the way Soul King prevents the Collapse is via Soul Regulation.

Neither Ichigo or Aizen ever actually reached that point. We can't give them an ability they didn't demonstrate.

Wait so @Damage, you’re actually gonna agree they get an ability they’ve never shown or even hinted at having before just like that? I mean come on man lol.

Why are you @ing me? What makes you think I agree on this thread when everything I've posted here has been against it?

Neither Ichigo or Aizen ever actually reached that point. We can't give them an ability they didn't demonstrate.
We can actually, hence why Yhwach has the Ritter abilities.

Ichigo and Aizen are SK candidates, both scale to Yhwach who absorbed the SK. So they're both comparable, scale to each other and the only way the scaling is achieved is via Soul Regulation. It doesn't matter that they've never "gotten to that point." because

A: They're already at that point.

B: We still add abilities like this, even as a possibly.

We've accepted the Soul Regulation ability as what stabilizes the Realms, Ichigo and Aizen can stabilize the Realms themselves, therefore going by what the Wiki has accepted they'd get it, even if "possibly."

@LordGinSama; I don't agree. If that were the case, why didn't Ichigo or Aizen stabilize the worlds after Yhwach killed the Soul King?

Because they weren't SK's and Mimihagi did.

Aizen for one wasn't present, and this statement wouldn't apply to a 6-B pre Bankai Ichigo.

And because they're not Soul Kings, I don't think they should get the ability. We don't give abilities out for things characters might be able to do in the future.

And because they're not Soul Kings, I don't think they should get the ability. We don't give abilities out for things characters might be able to do in the future.
Aight so then let's throw away any scaling to The Soul King whatsoever.

Make everyone 6-B since there are no High 6-A for The God Tiers to scale directly to.

Aight so then let's throw away any scaling to The Soul King whatsoever.

Make everyone 6-B since there are no High 6-A for The God Tiers to scale directly to.

There is currently High 6-A scaling through Hikone, but that's quite flawed right now.

I'll be revising those ratings soon.

Can this thread be closed now?

posting this from arc:
"Looking at the raws it says that with Reio’s 全能の力 (omnipotent/almighty power) the universe was created. The kanji used for “almighty” to describe Reio’s power is 全能, the kanji used for the schrift “The Almighty” is 全知全能 (the furigana in that scan is “ji oorumaiti” aka The Almighty)."

"Novel 3 was mistranslated as shown in that regard"

posting this from arc:
"Looking at the raws it says that with Reio’s 全能の力 (omnipotent/almighty power) the universe was created. The kanji used for “almighty” to describe Reio’s power is 全能, the kanji used for the schrift “The Almighty” is 全知全能 (the furigana in that scan is “ji oorumaiti” aka The Almighty)."

"Novel 3 was mistranslated as shown in that regard"
I’m pretty sure this was in his document actually......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back