• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Who are you? I don't remember talking to you.
Know that you will be remembered, not because of who you are, but because of what you have done. You receive likes not because others agree with you, but because they don't like me. Even if they do agree with you, it's because of what I have done, not because of who you are. You are most welcomed.

Know that you will be remembered, not because of who you are, but because of what you have done. You receive likes not because others agree with you, but because they don't like me. Even if they do agree with you, it's because of what I have done, not because of who you are. You are most welcomed.
Back to the Aslume with you

But here's a really interesting matchup: EOS Aizen vs current Reinhard.

Can Satella's Red-haired king pull some bullshit skill to save his ass?

Or does Aizen give him the SS Ichigo treatment?

Does she have any specific spatial manip to beat Infinity like spatial destruction? And is it on her 6-C key or her 1-C key(s)?
She doesn't as far as I remember. The problem is that Gojo legitimately cannot do anything to her because Servants have 4D invulnerability and resistances to almost every hax on the website (and Saber has layered resistance (which is also power nullification) on top of that).

Also, I'm not entirely sure how it's treated here, but Limitless being based on Gojo's perception might make it not work against Saber.

She doesn't as far as I remember. The problem is that Gojo legitimately cannot do anything to her because Servants have 4D invulnerability and resistances to almost every hax on the website (and Saber has layered resistance (which is also power nullification) on top of that).

Also, I'm not entirely sure how it's treated here, but Limitless being based on Gojo's perception might make it not work against Saber.
Is this in both tier 6 and 1 keys?

Since Reinhard couldn't kill Aizen, Aizen would easily win with Kyoka Suigetsu.
In my opinion, it's a stomp, but not really because of that.

Reinhard's arguements are bullskill yada yada skill yada resurrection yada yada bullshintuition yada yada, whatever.

Aizen has 4D RW, Reiatsu Crush (which even if Reinhard has resistance, it's a passive 3-C force), and better immortality + reactive evolution that mind you allowed him to go from 4-A to 3-C in three evolutions (if we ignore him going from 5-C to 4-A in one), and Reinhard lacks the means to negate his immortality. KS does have a big role in the fight due to the hyponosis, but Re:Zero characters have that bullshit that their supporters always use where they would just say "Reinhard would just fight with his intuition that allows him to dodge 300 million immesurable speed attacks from all directions with no arms, no legs, all 5 senses cut off, while decapitated and his head on Jupiter", which I would not know the interaction it would have.

Plus Reinhard can't use blitzing amps if speed is equalized because even his combat speed is slower than Aizen's general speed (FTL vs FTL+), and sure his AD/RE would let him grow stronger after he (definitely) dies if he can resurrect, but before that he would either be thrown into Negacion before he can AD fast enough, or Aizen will just use Hado 58 or something to EE him, all of that on top of being caught in KS.

Basically, Rein has no wincons at all because he's being passively withered away and has to deal with hax way above his paygrade while being unable to blitz without evolving, and he will not be able to do that before Aizen puts him in the ground. Plus I'm pretty sure Aizen isn't getting as utterly skill stomped like Mori Jin vs Saitama or sum shit.

Last edited:
Man, what the **** is the Nasuverse sometimes? I feel like there isn't any hax they don't resist or have some bullshit layered 6D resistance to. In Sora vs Nero they argued that Nero had infinitely layered 6D hax (which wasn't accepted at the time, not sure about now), but the fact that they barely have anything they don't resist is wild.

Back to the Aslume with you
dw4sx2mdxbqa1.jpg

Man, what the **** is the Nasuverse sometimes?
It's just the mechanics of the verse.
I feel like there isn't any hax they don't resist or have some bullshit layered 6D resistance to.
Well, all resistances are at minimum 4D, only some resistances are 6D-8D.
In Sora vs Nero they argued that Nero had infinitely layered 6D hax (which wasn't accepted at the time, not sure about now),
I think that was accepted at the time, but never formalized (Nasuverse profiles are outdated as hell). As for right now, those layers are being evaluated.
but the fact that they barely have anything they don't resist is wild.
Yeah, it's kind of crazy, but it's just because the franchise has a lot of abilities and lore that makes characters resist them.

It's just the mechanics of the verse.
I know, it's just daunting
Well, all resistances are at minimum 4D, only some resistances are 6D-8D.
Then You have some characters with 1-A hax (not counting the Root)....
I think that was accepted at the time, but never formalized (Nasuverse profiles are outdated as hell). As for right now, those layers are being evaluated.
They weren't at the time of the match, that's how Sora won, he had 27 6D hax layers scaling from card sleights over I forgot how many she had
Yeah, it's kind of crazy, but it's just because the franchise has a lot of abilities and lore that makes characters resist them.
Accasualty: Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone, am The Unresisted One.

I know, it's just daunting
Yeah, that's fair.
Then You have some characters with 1-A hax (not counting the Root)....
There's what, three or four characters with 1-A hax, and they're all related to the Root in some way.
They weren't at the time of the match, that's how Sora won, he had 27 6D hax layers scaling from card sleights over I forgot how many she had
Ah, I see. It's kind of funny that Sora lost those hax layers recently, if I remember correctly.
Accasualty: Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone, am The Unresisted One.
This is true. Though, funnily enough, some characters like Gilgamesh's tier one key have Acausality Negation as an ability.

I was referring to Dante's 1-A soul hax, also, what I meant was excluding The Root in particular, not those who are connected to it
There was a downgrade for that, but, like all Nasuverse CRT's, it never finished (and I honestly can't say for sure if it would've passed or not).

Waiting for the "This is the Bleach thread, talk about Bleach" post.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Waiting for the "This is the Bleach thread, talk about Bleach" post.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Isn't that basically what you just made?

There was a downgrade for that, but, like all Nasuverse CRT's, it never finished (and I honestly can't say for sure if it would've passed or not).

Someone necroed it before me damn.

Back