• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It isn't because of that, it's because it is technically time travel because of how each realm has a separate time axis. Since the Soul Society and the WoTL are not synchronized in terms of time, you would be time traveling because of the current event in the Soul Society would be at a different time in the WoTL
You’re still blatantly wrong. Hopping to different spacetimes doesn’t equate to nonlinear movement through time.

Don't Yhwach's feats with the Almighty against Ichigo completely doo-doo on Immeasurable speed for anyone without the Almighty at the very least? Not being able to react to attacks that move through time non-linearly sounds like a textbook anti-feat to me anyway, regardless of the stuff with Senjumaru's reiatsu.

Don't Yhwach's feats with the Almighty against Ichigo completely doo-doo on Immeasurable speed for anyone without the Almighty at the very least? Not being able to react to attacks that move through time non-linearly sounds like a textbook anti-feat to me anyway, regardless of the stuff with Senjumaru's reiatsu.
I would say no because the Almighty is a lot of things and not just attacking from the future

Subs: mostly island+, MHS
SS: mostly island+ upto multi continental, subrel+ to FTL
Arrancer: country+ to multicontinental, rel+ to FTL
SAFWY: Multicontinental to Planet, rel+ to FTL+
Fullbring: as SAFWY
TYBW: multicontinental mostly, low multiversal for Squad zero, multiversal+ to complex multiversal for god tiers
Speed ranging from LS mid tiers to MFTL squad zero with infinite/immeasurable attak speed via reatsu attack, got tiers mftl+ combat speed with infinite/immeasurable attack speed but have much greater range

Base Aizen without Hogyoku vs Gojo = Stats.

Who yall got.
Aizen craps on Gojo. If we don't include the fact that Infinity probably can't filter out Reiatsu Crush, Aizen's Kurotsugi warps space so it would bypass infinity. That and also KS would put Gojo out of commission if he takes his blindfold off, hell he could leave it on and his Six Eyes would pick up on it

It warps space and deconstructs anything inside on an atomic level. Gojo is getting his Infinity warped and is gonna get peeled like a potato
It warping space doesn't harm anyone.

Gojo's infinity can block gravitational abilities like the black hoke. It's going to defend against the atomization as it also is gravity based.

Sin
It warping space doesn't harm anyone.

Gojo's infinity can block gravitational abilities like the black hoke. It's going to defend against the atomization as it also is gravity based.
Infinity manipulates space on an atomic level, kurohitsugi deconstructs it's target on an atomic level, could argue it deconstructs infinity

Maybe Itto Kaso would work better than Kurohitsugi if you think Aizen’s got that as well, and if the stuff about it ripping holes in space time on Yama’s profile is accurate. The heat from it might be enough too, depending on how infinity would interact with that.

Sin

Infinity manipulates space on an atomic level, kurohitsugi deconstructs it's target on an atomic level, could argue it deconstructs infinity
Through Gravity. Which Infinity can block
And gojo is not gonna fight a character with equal stats with blindfolds on, he needs limitless
Even if Aizen does get a Kyoka off, I don't see why he can get past infinity.
Maybe Itto Kaso would work better than Kurohitsugi if you think Aizen’s got that as well, and if the stuff about it ripping holes in space time on Yama’s profile is accurate. The heat from it might be enough too, depending on how infinity would interact with that.
Same thing as Kurohitsugi. It can maybe affect space, but you'd need to prove he can directly apply that offensively.
Also any light based kido ability should by pass infinity
Uhhhhhhh. No?

Why would you think that?
those he also assume that gojo has reiatsu? Because he gojo attacks Aizen would think gojo as a way to visualize him or know it’s area
I don't even know what this is supposed to communicate.

Same thing as Kurohitsugi. It can maybe affect space, but you'd need to prove he can directly apply that offensively.
Maybe? Last I checked ittokasu straight up tears holes in space time and that's kido that's not nearly as powerful as Yamamoto's

An ittokasu from aizen will rip a hole in infinity and gojo hinself

Through Gravity. Which Infinity can block

Uhhhhhhh. No?

I don't even know what this is supposed to communicate.
I mean wouldn’t Aizen be suspicious if he sees gojo moving like a person that isn’t blind when he ass a blindfold and no reiatsu

Also infinity only stops things to an atomic lvl light is a sub atomic particle which means it should bypass infinity

Would the Hogyoku not evolve to cover that? Also the Fate and RW hax? Nvm I read he doesn't have that
Can't he also use Kyokko? That actually cuts through space
Uhhhhhhh. No?

Infinity stops things at an atomic level, subatomic particles like light would slip right by, unless you're saying Gojo can block out light subconciously

Maybe? Last I checked ittokasu straight up tears holes in space time and that's kido that's not nearly as powerful as Yamamoto's

An ittokasu from aizen will rip a hole in infinity and gojo hinself
It can do that and still not be able to spatially manip offensively.
I mean wouldn’t Aizen be suspicious if he sees gojo moving like a person that isn’t blind when he ass a blindfold and no reiatsu

Also infinity only stops things to an atomic lvl light is a sub atomic particle which means it should bypass infinity
He wouldn't then think it works. He'd just think he has some good senses or whatever.

They're not literal Light one to one. Light kido still explode, have mass.
Would the Hogyoku not evolve to cover that? Also the Fate and RW hax? Nvm I read he doesn't have that
Pog
Can't he also use Kyokko? That actually cuts through space
Not offensively. Kyokko isn't an offensive spell.
Infinity stops things at an atomic level, subatomic particles like light would slip right by, unless you're saying Gojo can block out light subconciously
They're not literally Light in such a manner. They explode, have mass, etc.

Gojo’s blindfold explicitly doesn’t block his sight. Also when he fights strong opponents he takes it off anyway.
Why would he think Aizen is strong? Equal stats doesn't mean he knows that.

It doesn't matter if it does or doesn't, Aizen still would think he's blind and just not bother.

Back