• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

oh man, if you're not good with words just don't say them
Or people shouldn’t jump to conclusions and follow the bandwagon of one person’s opinion of what he thought was my post. My post wasn’t related to Toriyama’s passing. (-mi dios cuídalo en el cielo-). Not going to apologize for someone else being wrong based on a personal bias towards me.

Screenshot_20240309-133010_X.jpg

Nice. Who do you think would be in Luffy's and Naruto's Genin teams? (I imagine Izuku would be one of the members of Naruto's team, and Toriko would be in Luffy's team)
The main character from Dandadan I’m putting on Luffy’s team cuz that series is too goofy. Shinra can go on Naruto’s team.

Can anybody provide me the manga scan where it was mentioned garganta destruction/ merging worlds would cause soul society's history to disappear. I forgot in which part of manga it was mentioned.

i don't remember that being said.

i recall ganju saying that the garganta will be destroyed if Yhwach merge the realms , and Yhwach saying he will erase SS when he merge the realms , but nothing about the history itself going away.

If that is said, it feels like a CFYOW statement ngl, but I don’t remember it either, maybe Ichibe said it.
It was in the manga AFAIR which mentioned end of history of soul society. Statement was from shunsui/ ganju/ urahara either of them. I just vaguely remember a statement like that was in the manga.

Ichibei mentions about begining of history of soul society after creation of the worlds, something to cover pit/hell (in context garganta) in cfyow

In TYBW, if you could bring back 1 or 2 espadas for anime additional scenes, who would they be?

Personally I would choose Ulquiorra and Starrk btw
Stark would have been very useful. He has good moves.

Ulquiorra is weak. And his signature move is uncontrollable large AOE attack.
Catastropic choice for shinigamis

My first content revision thread

Stark would have been very useful. He has good moves.

Ulquiorra is weak. And his signature move is uncontrollable large AOE attack.
Catastropic choice for shinigamis
I agree with you about Starrk, but I think Ulquiorra is a character who left the screen rather quickly.. I'd especially like to see more of his 2nd form.

Ulquiorra is a character who left the screen rather quickly.. I'd especially like to see more of his 2nd form.
Doesn't matter. Delivered his purpose well.
Neither of them have any relevance to the story without hell arc. Both are dead.

Muken prisoners, info about primorldial world,characters, missing soul king parts are more interesting at that point of story.

Back