• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

man im obviously talking about his current state on VSBW.

Im not talking about him getting imaginary shit just for the case of him being stronger or whatever.
I've been talking about hax that he has, but that simply isn't on his profile.

I like the fact that ichigo getting stronger doesn't solve the problem alone (like against Aizen).

I would find it more interesting to have more Foreshadowing/development for the arrow than for him to simply gain resistances and win. Or that there is some kind of mega strategy for the battle but I doubt that will happen

I will confess im more interested in the high/top tiers getting stuff instead of the god tiers.
But im also just more interested in more Bleach content in general and im fine with waiting for that.
Arc when are we entering the 7-C mach 2 God tiers and high 8-C Top tiers meta.

It's quite simple garganta is infinitely larger compared to an infinite amount of pocket dimensions that are inside of it, which is directly stated, the human world, hueco mundo, soul society etc.

And there are statements of there being infinite pocket dimensions inside of the garganta, and garganta itself being infinite as well (infinitely larger than these infinite pocket dimensions), along with it being infinitely larger than 4-D constructs such as the Dangai, real world etc etc

it qualifies for being hyperspace, as 4-d constructs are infinitesmal inside of the garganta which automatically means it has an extra dimensional axis, also considering it's actually been called hyperspace

so yes, dangai is easily 5D
This isn't even 2A.

In the Q&A section, Don'tTalkDT said that verses with such expressions are definitely not suitable for Low-1C and could be 2-A in cases where the structure in question has the capacity to accommodate infinite number of space-time continuums with additional contexts.

Last edited:
I like the fact that ichigo getting stronger doesn't solve the problem alone (like against Aizen).

I would find it more interesting to have more Foreshadowing/development for the arrow than for him to simply gain resistances and win. Or that there is some kind of mega strategy for the battle but I doubt that will happen
The arrow itself affecting Yhwach should be removed from the anime because I don't see why his arrow would affect Soul King + Almighty + Sternritters absorbed Yhwach. He is literally the Soul King and the Still Silver should be neutralize immediately he absorbed the Soul King.

This isn't even 2A.

In the Q&A section, Don'tTalkDT said that verses with such expressions are definitely not suitable for Low-1C and could be 2-A in cases where the structure in question has the capacity to accommodate infinite number of space-time continuums with additional contexts.
did you even read the post?

"in cases where the structure in question has the capacity to accommodate infinite number of space-time continuums with additional contexts"

it qualifies for being hyperspace, as 4-d constructs are infinitesmal inside of the garganta which automatically means it has an extra dimensional axis, also considering it's actually been called hyperspace
Unless it's a hyper-timeline relationship, no.

The most notable example I could tell you about was the demotion of space beyond Ben 10.

A space that contains infinite 2-A universes (that is, basically infinite infinite multiverses), and it has been demoted from 5-D.

did you even read the post?

"in cases where the structure in question has the capacity to accommodate infinite number of space-time continuums with additional contexts"
Nothing you say proves this. But since you'll probably give me an irrelevant answer again, let me point directly to DontTalkDT's comment.

Check out DontTalkDT's answers to KLOL's questions.

Nothing you say proves this. But since you'll probably give me an irrelevant answer again, let me point directly to DontTalkDT's comment.

Check out DontTalkDT's answers to KLOL's questions.
You should really read the comments that DontTalk posted before you start yapping

Just looking to get your statements straight so, bleach cosmology doesn't even warrant 2-A?

2-A just being an infinite amount of space time continuums?

Did you read the part where the bleach cosmology has an infinite amount of these space time continuums?
And Garganta being infinitely larger than them?

Which is clear cut 5D, as it proves qualitative superiority, by having infinite 4D space being infinitesmal inside the garganta.

The posts you quoted were talking about a 4d construct, or a couple of 4D constructs, not an infinite amount of them.

being infinitely above infinite 4D space is CLEAR CUT tier 1 my friend.

You should really read the comments that DontTalk posted before you start yapping
If you're actually saying that even after reading DT's comments, I have nothing to say to you. I was there from beginning to end of this thread. If anyone doesn't read anything, it's you.
Im curious though @CodeCCLL how do you prove qualitative superiority?
To be honest, I don't have enough knowledge about qualitative superiority, and since I have no enough interest in any Tier 1 verses, I can't show you practical applications of it either. All I can say is, as DT said, being infinitely larger than Low-2-C/2-C structures alone is not enough even for 2-A. Despite this statement, you must prove that the structure in question has the capacity to accommodate an infinite number of space-time continuums, also now, after Ultima's tier system revisions, qualitative superiority will be evaluated as 1-A instead of Low-1C.

Just looking to get your statements straight so, bleach cosmology doesn't even warrant 2-A?

2-A just being an infinite amount of space time continuums?

Did you read the part where the bleach cosmology has an infinite amount of these space time continuums?
And Garganta being infinitely larger than them?

Which is clear cut 5D, as it proves qualitative superiority, by having infinite 4D space being infinitesmal inside the garganta.

The posts you quoted were talking about a 4d construct, or a couple of 4D constructs, not an infinite amount of them.

being infinitely above infinite 4D space is CLEAR CUT tier 1 my friend.
I guess it's enough to say that I expect you to do what no one has been able to do for years and prove that Garganta contains infinite space-time continuities and create the thread that will upgrade Yhwach and the Soul King to 2-A.

Back