• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Go on, I'm kind of a Jugram fan. Let's see what you have to say about that beautiful man.
All i have to say about my how deep my anti Jugram agenda has gone is that i'l willingly sacrifice 4-A Askin or Askin scaling closer to kisuke just so Jugram can get stuck with 6 exatons base,33 exatons with blut at best for his post auswhalen stuff.
It's so over,im a fraud.

All i have to say about my how deep my anti Jugram agenda has gone is that i'l willingly sacrifice 4-A Askin or Askin scaling closer to kisuke just so Jugram can get stuck with 6 exatons base,33 exatons with blut at best for his post auswhalen stuff.
It's so over,im a fraud.
What did he do to you? Lmao.
I play smite
Did you enjoy not having any of your skins ported from Smite 1 to Smite 2? 🤣 could never happen with League.

It's so over,im a fraud.
You sound like me about Aizen

What did he do to you? Lmao.

Did you enjoy not having any of your skins ported from Smite 1 to Smite 2? 🤣 could never happen with League.
I have zero clue i just felt having him be below Gerard,Gremmy,Royd and some others would be really funny.
Honestly the only "strongest"(key word) sternritter i have an issue with as a take is deffo Lille because to this day i still find some god awful Lille takes.
i don't have an issue with people gooning over his Hax but some people really do wank him so bad it's super funny.
one day i'll do the flirting vs harrasment meme but with Lille and Askin.
edit:i will say Jugram current pre auswhalen key makes me happy,hope it remains that way.

He didn't use Vollständig or Blut against Tenjiro and was going pretty well against him, so he's probably better than the FRAUDtaffel.

@Bastolan27
Im really toxic in video games with teammates so I usually have to be muted. In rogue company I was like

"****** senile ass old man" and on smite n league chat I called someone a "brain dead neanderthal." It's bad tbh I get really really angry so I have to mute myself and other people

@Bastolan27
Im really toxic in video games with teammates so I usually have to be muted. In rogue company I was like

"****** senile ass old man" and on league I called someone a "brain dead neanderthal." It's bad tbh I get really really angry so I have to mute myself and other people
Have you heard 'Talon, E your window'? Funniest shit I've ever seen. lmao

When I play League, I'm the most wholesome dude until I get so mad that saying 'uninstall' or '*******' are the least toxic things I've said. But it's impossible to be chill when they feed your laner by doing dumb ARAMs mid-game and then blame it on you.

Have you heard 'Talon, E your window'? Funniest shit I've ever seen. lmao
Lmao no
Out of Pocket
But it's impossible to be chill when they feed your laner by doing dumb ARAMs mid-game and then blame it on you.
Tbh at most I might say y'all are trash but when people start blaming shit on me the demon raven comes out. Then I start talking crazy not gunna repeat any of the remarks tho

Last edited:
uninstall'
Bruh I remember one time playing smite this guy killed my two teammates and he was on one hp. They spectated me in hopes I finished him off and I missed everything single auto attack at close range and he got away. That has never happened to me before but they roasted me so bad and told me to uninstall it so ******* funny I was dying

Bruh I remember one time playing smite this guy killed my two teammates and he was on one hp. They spectated me in hopes I finished him off and I missed everything single auto attack at close range and he got away. That has never happened to me before but they roasted me so bad and told me to uninstall it so ******* funny I was dying
Aren't all of Smite's ranged auto-attacks basically skill shots? I would miss all that, I'll stick to League with its point-and-click autos.

Back